The Oompa Loompas are back!

13»

Comments

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    Man, these dudes probably go through pillowcases like its toilet paper.

Lets just hope they wear a bed cap, they even make ones that are especially tailored for Oompas:

• [/img]

[/img]

These dickheads love some ugly ass Armani Exchange, don't they?

• I put the same thing over Chad's girl's face when I have to take her out for a walk go out in public with her.

[young jeezy]JYEAH THAT JUST HAPPEND....H-HAHAHAHAHAHA[/young jeezy]

• I put the same thing over Chad's girl's face when I have to take her out for a walk go out in public with her.

[young jeezy]JYEAH THAT JUST HAPPEND....H-HAHAHAHAHAHA[/young jeezy]

^^^^ CURRENTLY CHECKING THE INTERWEBS FOR "FULLY WASHABLE NYLON CHIFFON" KUFIS ^^^^

• if it is a toss up of having to share the world with redneck dipshits or these orange guido roid douchebags...I guess Ill take rednecks, at least I like Skynyrd and some redneck music...who knows what shit club/techno/pure energy shit these lip gloss wearing salad tossers bump....then again, it woulod be funny to watch a room of some University of Alabama frat redneck dudes interact with these guidos...

"Why the fuck areya orange? areya wearin' lipstick?...Bubba, come here, this wop is fuckin ORANGE and wearin' lipstick!"

Man, that would be a youtube vid...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I guarantee you they dont mess w/ Black Folk.

• I guarantee you they dont mess w/ Black Folk.

Wait, they aren't black? That skin tone had me fooled

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts

in a way this is cool, u get to be the color of a race that doesnt exist.

its funny that people go through racism when there's people willing to die to change their skin. i think irony would be if any of these guidos went into a goth phase.

but seriously, impeccably adventurous treasure trolls!

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    wow

• There is no limit to the, 'have we clonned these folls enough?' question.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    These guys make me wonder: What are their hobbies? Is their skin actually a different color below the neck like Krusty The Clown? Why are these guys apparently rich and successful? I swear I saw one of those randomized, artsy flickr.com ads with one of these guys taking a picture of himself in a mirror. They make Al Jolson look subtle.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

yo bad boy for life.

GGGGGGGGGG G UNIT!

Scary thing is, I think these guys get laid more often than the average record collector.

• "like i always say... what i like most about meetin up with homies and havin sex is, I love poundin that shit son!"

that guys uber orangeness is thru tha roof
    frosty tips tabootaboot

• Im still not sure this is real.

Peace,

Dress

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

When I noticed that you bumped this thread I was expecting a .jpg or .gif of some sort. You came correct dunny.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    IT is really hard to keep up with all the guidos out there, but PUCKERFACES are in full effect here!

And look...they celebrate Xmas too!

I will never, ever, ever get tired of this thread. Long live the Loompas!

But how did I miss this pic before? The dude on the left looks like Wile E. Coyote after a stick of dynamite blows up in his face. He kinda has that expression too. His forehead is straight up two-tone.

There are not enough graemlins in the world to describe this.