NBA Fantasy League 2007-2008 (Strut League)

Comments

• I can't believe the SCP is beating me in blocks so far it's gonna be an interesting week and will IGO be the Pats of our fanta league?

NO cuz I'm going to beat him! Ha.....!

• These FT percentages piss me off. You can have a dude who shoots 2 of 2 free throws and you get more stats than if I have a guy that shoots 19 of 20. I guess it works both ways, but it still bothers me! Haha.

I don't think this is the case. The system calcs your FT% based on aggregate makes/misses. It doesn't average the percentages. At least, it shouldn't.

• No? I wasn't really sure because it doesn't really break it down for you, it just lists the percentages. I'll see guys coming in at 100% and it seems to apply to the overall average, but maybe it does take into account the attempts/makes. I hope so, otherwise htat would be pretty unfair.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I can't believe the SCP is beating me in blocks so far

Josh Smith has 7 of my teams 12! I'm looking for some solid stats tonight. Yesterday was rough.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    My team sucks.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    My team sucks.

• Big shout out to Jim Beam for dropping McDyess so he can play on my squad.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    WHITEBOYZ = ALL CAPS BRIAN?

WHO ELSE???

• WHITEBOYZ = ALL CAPS BRIAN?

WHO ELSE???

Oh, you celebrate wins at halftime in Gotham I see.

We play 4 quarters. HOLLA.

WHO ELSE???

U fired the first shot.

• Josh Smith has 7 of my teams 12! I'm looking for some solid stats tonight. Yesterday was rough.

Last night was rougher. Bron Bron missing Friday, shit could be interesting......

Is anyone interested in AK????

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts

Big shout out to Jim Beam for dropping McDyess so he can play on my squad.
    I really didn't want to. I have a hard time w/ this fantasy ball shit. I tend to get players I like seeing play, not necessarily the ones that will benefit my numbers.
    As for dropping dice raw: My team is F-heavy, and he was underperforming. (The day I dropped him I think is the day he started sitting out a few games b/c of his shoulder) I figured he would have his spurts of genius while maintaining his steady string of injuries. Apparently, now he's looking like he'll just put up numbers and be invincible.

WHO ELSE???

U fired the first shot.

Yeah, yeah....my team is stinking it up this week so it's actually gonna be tough to catch you. There'll be more games!! (shakes fist)

I've pretty muched chucked the idea of bigs and am rolling w/ a grip of guards and bigs that play like guards. We'll see how that pans out. I feel dirty having picked up Jordan Farmar.

WHO ELSE???

U fired the first shot.

Yeah, yeah....my team is stinking it up this week so it's actually gonna be tough to catch you. There'll be more games!! (shakes fist)

I've pretty muched chucked the idea of bigs and am rolling w/ a grip of guards and bigs that play like guards. We'll see how that pans out. I feel dirty having picked up Jordan Farmar.

well Fisher starts. how can Farmar help u. FG% ? Steals & Assists? He wont turnover that much.

WHO ELSE???

U fired the first shot.

well Fisher starts. how can Farmar help u. FG% ? Steals & Assists? He wont turnover that much.

Man, is everybody running all starters? I think not. Farmar can help by playing a ton of minutes backing up a 33-year-old and contributing where he can. matt Buser tol' me to pick him up. there's not a ton of talent on the waiver wire y'know.

WHO ELSE???

U fired the first shot.

Man, is everybody running all starters? I think not. Farmar can help by playing a ton of minutes backing up a 33-year-old and contributing where he can. matt Buser tol' me to pick him up. there's not a ton of talent on the waiver wire y'know.

20 min per 9/2/2 = whatever

• 20 min per 9/2/2 = whatever

Indeed. Let a man eat you fuckin' hater, you.

I aint gonna say shit no more. U can continue to manage like Kevin McHale w/ a Coors buzz.

• 20 min per 9/2/2 = whatever

I aint gonna say shit no more. U can continue to manage like Kevin McHale w/ a Coors buzz.

ZING. it's a flyer. My roster is fluid. Let's see who you get when the injury bug hits. I bet T-Mac's on the season-ending injury countdown as we speak. List 5 guards that are available on the waiver wire right now who would be "monster pickups".

ZING. it's a flyer. My roster is fluid. Let's see who you get when the injury bug hits. I bet T-Mac's on the season-ending injury countdown as we speak. List 5 guards that are available on the waiver wire right now who would be "monster pickups".

U want me to help you.........

I ll be back and check your roster and see what you could do.

1) White Chocolate is available and he starts.

2) Jared Jack
    3)Q-Rich plays SG/SF
    4) Steve Blake
    5) Gamble pick - Penny Hardaway

• 1) White Chocolate is available and he starts.

2) Jared Jack
    3)Q-Rich plays SG/SF
    4) Steve Blake
    5) Gamble pick - Penny Hardaway

I considered Jack. percentages and turnovers on the other dudes. We'll roll and holla in April. I'll leave ChocoWhite and the Nickel for you to scoop.

Yo, ALL CAPS/WhiteBoys, u actually scared me for a second there.

• Fuck, lost again. Hell of a close week though, 99 Problems I see you!

Gravy Boatride .489 .764 41 599 200 147 46 6 70 4
    I-G-U-O-dollahs .482 .777 51 605 293 118 38 41 76 5

is Iguodollar here at SS?

• it's 99Problems I thought?

He had me basically by 6 points. Not fantasy points, game points. Ain't that a bitch. Look at his blocks though, unbelievable @ 41 on the week against my measly 6. Ugh. Marcus Camby!

it's 99Problems I thought?

He had me basically by 6 points. Not fantasy points, game points. Ain't that a bitch. Look at his blocks though, unbelievable @ 41 on the week against my measly 6. Ugh. Marcus Camby!

Dude killed me earlier in the "season."

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Woah...my squad was losing to The Avengers the entire week, until what had to have been the final hour of our matchup. I checked in this morning to a 5/4 victory.

Looks like their collective .264 FG% last night worked in my favor.

• Yo, ALL CAPS/WhiteBoys, u actually scared me for a second there.

Sheee-it. 5-4 is a "good" loss. Moral victory. We'll be back. I see you still lookin up at us from the standings......

Congrats on the win.

Yo, ALL CAPS/WhiteBoys, u actually scared me for a second there.

Sheee-it. 5-4 is a "good" loss. Moral victory. We'll be back. I see you still lookin up at us from the standings......

Congrats on the win.

I could sleep last night. I was checkin my cellphone's yahoo fantasy stats until like 4:am.