NBA Fantasy League 2007-2008 (Strut League)

99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
Unfortunately, I missed out on this last year. Who is down this year? I know Drew Nice is...KeithVanHorn, coming back to defend your title?The Season doesn't start for another month and a half, but Yahoo is open for registration.

Comments

• KeithVanHorn, coming back to defend your title?

sure, although i think a majority of the people didn't update their rosters (including myself) past the first month or so.

if people are up for it this year, i think we need to put some $$ on the line. something relatively small, but enough to make people care.

$20 sounds reasonable, although i know there are some ballers on this site who clean their ears with funneled up twenties.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    Can a lil' dude get in on this?

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Yes, I am down. I don't mind setting the league up, but might wait a couple weeks to generate some more interest. Hopefully some more real headz will want to chop it up this season.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I'd love to play but all this gambling stuff sounds risky

• I'm down 1nc again to wade in the middle of the pack yet be better than shit storm!!!!

• Dudes,

I am down. I have never participated in any Fantasy sports at all. I got a $20 on it. I just need the basics. There's a draft, right? And we pick players? Do we pick a full roster and bench? How does that work? Let me know, I am deifnitely in.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Im leanin towards this shit. I dont have a computer @ home. And that leaves me behind IMO.

I know my fuckin numbers though!!!!

Dudes,

I am down. I have never participated in any Fantasy sports at all. I got a $20 on it. I just need the basics. There's a draft, right? And we pick players? Do we pick a full roster and bench? How does that work? Let me know, I am deifnitely in.

Here are the rules: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/basketball/

Should answer any question you have.

Head to Head worked pretty well last year, with roster adjustments on the weekly basis.

Im leanin towards this shit. I dont have a computer @ home. And that leaves me behind IMO.

I know my fuckin numbers though!!!!

You don't need a comp at home to enjoy this. The only thing you'll miss out on is watching the StatTracker ($9.99) while the games are going on during the weekdays.

So stat tracker is our official guide? I ususally check the box scores religiously.

So stat tracker is our official guide? I ususally check the box scores religiously.

No, StatTracker is a pop-up window that shows live stats for all players live during every game, so you can see how well your players and team are doing, instantly. Every morning the official fantasy scores are updated, so ST is not so necessary.

• If Batmon is on board, I am definitely in.

ill read the rules and get back at cha.

I pickup all the fantasy guides so i can perfect my NBA LIVE Rosters as well as just keepin abreast on the L.

Im goin on Vacation after today but ill run thru one of ladyfriends comps and get back at y'all.

• ill read the rules and get back at cha.

I pickup all the fantasy guides so i can perfect my NBA LIVE Rosters as well as just keepin abreast on the L.

Im goin on Vacation after today but ill run thru one of ladyfriends comps and get back at y'all.

damn, buy a computer you cheap bastard. we've seen what you are doing with your disposable income in the don't step on my jordans thread.

ill read the rules and get back at cha.

damn, buy a computer you cheap bastard. we've seen what you are doing with your disposable income in the don't step on my jordans thread.

No doubt. Shit...I got to 1000+ post from work and shit. I dont need that shit at home or id be OD @ SS.

Clean Kicks = Ladies
    Stayin on the comp @ home = no Ladies.

• Stayin on the comp @ home = no Ladies.

^^^^^ not familiar with ayo technology.

Stayin on the comp @ home = no Ladies.

^^^^^ not familiar with ayo technology.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    I am down for a strut league. Are we planning on a Live Draft?

• Dudes,

Head to Head worked pretty well last year, with roster adjustments on the weekly basis.

Looks good. Who is going to start it? Lemme know when you get your rules all set and I'll join.

Are we planning on a Live Draft?

Dudes,

Looks good. Who is going to start it? Lemme know when you get your rules all set and I'll join.

If ya'll ready, I can go ahead and set this up now!

Gotham Tity is my team name - batchez

How many so far?

• We get to pick team names? Sweet. Mine is "Gravy Boatride".

NOW OPEN FOR REGISTRATION:[/b]

League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/30269
    League ID: 30269
    Password: leosayer

A total of 10 spots are currently available, but I can increase a bit if these fill up fast and there is additional interest approaching the live draft which is scheduled for Sunday, October 21 @ 3 PM EDT[/b]. If that's a problem for folks, let me know. Those who can't attend the consensus draft can opt for auto-pick.

Good luck to all!

• *Whoops, just tried to clean up the thread so as not to confuse people.

Looks like you have to be logged into Yahoo first before clicking the link to register.

• Ne'rmind, I think I figgered it out.

I went to sign in and .....duh?

I went to sign in and .....duh?

Try logging into Yahoo first, then click the link to register.

The other option is for people to PM me their email addys and I can send you an invitation.

• I updated my rosters like once a month...nagl if you like to win. I might try and make a committment (maybe the $20 will help) and sign-up again this year.

• KeithVanHorn, coming back to defend your title?

3tam won. i came in second. when u create a team, u can check your profile to see how you have done in past years.