NBA Fantasy League 2007-2008 (Strut League)

Comments

• Woah...my squad was losing to The Avengers the entire week, until what had to have been the final hour of our matchup. I checked in this morning to a 5/4 victory.

Looks like their collective .264 FG% last night worked in my favor.

Duncan & Boozer go down and my team falls apart like a house of cards.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    there were close matchups all over the place. lots of 5-4's.
    (I ACTUALLY WON ONE!!)

• it's 99Problems I thought?

He had me basically by 6 points. Not fantasy points, game points. Ain't that a bitch. Look at his blocks though, unbelievable @ 41 on the week against my measly 6. Ugh. Marcus Camby!

Still undefeated...

But this week was my hardest earned victory yet. Yeah, I'm not sure how I beat you in points considering Kobe, Melo and Baron Davis put up monster points this week. I guess my bench players saved the day for me. Kaman has been a nice surprise this year. Only wish I had grabbed Turkoglu when I had the chance.

• Only wish I had grabbed Turkoglu when I had the chance.

• Only wish I had grabbed Turkoglu when I had the chance.

I think we can all say this. My excuse "I already have Lewis...". Dumb.

• Nocioni had a huge game last night and I had him benched on accident. FUCK! Calderon had a good game too, he was also riding the wood. I'm really fuckin' up my chances of beating the Avengers this week!

• Nocioni had a huge game last night and I had him benched on accident. FUCK! Calderon had a good game too, he was also riding the wood. I'm really fuckin' up my chances of beating the Avengers this week!

Calderon's assist game has been pretty amazing lately.

yeah I was thankful of your faux!

Calderon's assist game has been pretty amazing lately.

He's getting some good PT cuz of Ford being out. I'm not sure the extent of Ford's injuries though, so when he comes back, Calderon's numbers will plummett.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

U ready for the Matchup Rock/Brick?

• Gotham Tittyz vs. Gravy Boatride was a draw! Tied on TO's. See you at the rematch...

• my squad is on a steady ascent. bibby is coming off the IL soon. its on.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

U ready for the Matchup Rock/Brick?

My team is so bad it hurts....

4 of my top 5 players have been out with injuries.

I'll be lucky to not finish in the cellar.

I'd wish you luck against me, but you won't need it.

• Glad to see the league is still going strong. I think doing "Daily" as opposed to "Weekly" lineup changes has spiked the interest/attentiveness of owners.

I think next year we should consider adding some INJ slots so you don't have to cut dudes like Arenas or whatever when they go down for long periods.

The Whiteboys are grindin' like they do right now. The return of injured Kings players has forced some roster changes. Maybe Bargnani is back.

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

I'm still bummed I had to cut Bynum and Nene. This is good news for the rest of you.

we need more catagories - what we score on isnt enuff.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I'm amazed that not a single trade has down in our league.

We are some stingy, stat-gripping fiends. Hate to risk letting a good thing go.

The rosters are looking pretty damn dry, except for a bencher who gets minutes due to a starter's injury.

I'm amazed that not a single trade has down in our league.

We are some stingy, stat-gripping fiends. Hate to risk letting a good thing go.

The rosters are looking pretty damn dry, except for a bencher who gets minutes due to a starter's injury.

Offer me a deal

• I offered trades in the beginning left & right and very few got counter offers.

G- what happened to them whiteboys last week?????

I offered trades in the beginning left & right and very few got counter offers.

No one wants to trade at the beginning of the season.....everyone thinks they drafted a good team and want to see how it pans out.....by All-Star break folks are ready to tear it down and rebuild.....make them offers.....I offered Drewnice Marion and Durant today.

No one wants to trade at the beginning of the season.....everyone thinks they drafted a good team and want to see how it pans out.....by All-Star break folks are ready to tear it down and rebuild.....make them offers.....I offered Drewnice Marion and Durant today.

For Steve Nash and Josh Smith, though...

Let me think on the new offer.

For Steve Nash and Josh Smith, though...

Let me think on the new offer.

I just made you a new one.....two actually.

And how the hell did I get Gilbert Arenas off the wire a couple of weeks before he comes back from his injury??

• G- what happened to them whiteboys last week?????

If I'da played Udrih over Salmons on Saturday it goes 4-4-1. Nice win, but it was a squeaker. See you in the playoffs homie.

And how the hell did I get Gilbert Arenas off the wire a couple of weeks before he comes back from his injury??

Why was he dropped so close to coming back in the first place?

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

Arenas coming back in a few weeks after just having surgery is optimistic.

Well.....I shook my team up and pulled off two trades....

Gave:
    Ron Artest
    Boris Diaw
    Jermaine O'Neal
    Kevin Durant

Got:
    Marvin Williams
    Tracy McGrady
    Tyson Chandler

Discuss.

Well.....I shook my team up and pulled off two trades....

Gave:
    Ron Artest
    Boris Diaw
    Jermaine O'Neal
    Kevin Durant

Got:
    Marvin Williams
    Tracy McGrady
    Tyson Chandler

Discuss.

Ive been in the bootom half for a minute so i figured a drastic change wouldnt hurt.

Diaw and Durant can help. O'Neal ,my dude might not even return.

Marvin is steady and McGrady is a bitch but might play out his mind before Houston trades his fragile ass.

Thanx Rock.

And im #2 in my other Fanyasy league.

• YOINK.

That's the sound of me scoopin' up Randy Foye.

• And im #2 in my other Fanyasy league.

but only this league creates your rep