THE OFFICIAL NFL 2007 THREAD

Comments

• Dude. Ines Gomez Mont is a hot little number.

For real?

I couldn't find a good pic from yesterday so I based that opinion on the below. You tell me.

• That's a lot of make-up and she's a little trashy looking, but I'd still part her curtains.
    If I was on Tom Brady's level though, I wouldn't even sneeze in her direction. I'da been, "Yeah I'll take a question from the stripper in the wedding dress"

• That's a lot of make-up and she's a little trashy looking, but I'd still part her curtains.
    If I was on Tom Brady's level though, I wouldn't even sneeze in her direction. I'da been, "Yeah I'll take a question from the stripper in the wedding dress"

That pic had her lookin' more busted, I'll agree GV. Hispanic television broadcasts tend to bamboozle me in general.

I can't shake this feeling the Giants are actually gonna win on Sunday.

• I can't shake this feeling the Giants are actually gonna win on Sunday.

From your mouth to God's ears!

I got a sliver of hope, but Plaxico's prediction really burned my ass.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I can't shake this feeling the Giants are actually gonna win on Sunday.

Hey, someone's gotta feel that way besides the Giants themselves, right?

• I can't shake this feeling the Giants are actually gonna win on Sunday.

Hey, someone's gotta feel that way besides the Giants themselves, right?

Pretty much. It's why I watch football.

• It's why I watch football.

Sayin!

Btw, I've been re-reading this post slowly from page one onwards, and man its pretty funny to look at what we've been saying the last 20 weeks or so. So right and so wrong in so many instances. I guess it goes to show you that you can't make predictions based on last season. (and that's not a dig on the Saints Gene, I'm just saying). I'm going to start pulling quotes from the beginning of the season.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

Btw, I've re-reading this post slowely from page one onwards, and man its pretty funny to look at what we've been saying the last 20 weeks or so. So right and so wrong in so many instances.

I'm waiting for after the Super Bowl to reread the whole thing. Hopefully, it will be happy occasion, but we'll see. I'm not underestimating Eli like I was a few weeks ago. I really think he's turned a corner in his professional career and will have a breakout season next year. As a younger brother myself, I'm enjoying the fact that he's outshining his brother for once. Makes me wish my older brother made it more of a challenge to do the same to him on the daily.

• Excitement is ramping up here...it was interesting. we talked to kyle brady this morning, and he mentioned how draining all this media/obligations/shit is. he's right- there is a ton going on around the teams/game, etc.

Media day was a Frickin' circus. Half the cameras on players, half on the wackjobs from TV Azteca. We put a camera in pierre woods hand, though, so that was cool. not to self promote, but you can check that shit at patriots.com.

best part of the week? getting Frickin' faddddddded monday night...we were rolling around with andre tippett, and thought we were heading to a strip club. ended up at a private party for the team that j. seau set up, where i got K-I-L-T by matt light buying drinks. at one point, my boss had three drinks in his hands...damn. I lost my cell phone, and as i arrived at media day, Light walks by, and just says, 'looking good, big guy.' funny shit.

anyway, i'll try to post another update when i get a shot...we're up and at it by 7am, and wrapping at 9, so some long days in the deserto.

• U da man, G.

Keep the reports comin', have fun and soak it all in.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    ARLEN SPECTER CAN EAT A BIG FAT DICK

face it, the 2004 eagles just weren't good enough,
    you glory-seeking senile old douche. EAT. A. DICK.

• January 29, 2008 -- BROOKLYN

A Park Slope bar patron was arrested after he brutally beat a man for saying the New England Patriots were going to win the Super Bowl, police said yesterday.

Michael Divine, 25, struck up a conversation with the victim in the Carriage House Bar last Monday.

Divine asked the man whether he thought the Giants or Patriots would win the Super Bowl.

When the man picked the Pats, Divine punched him in the face, leaving him unconscious, then repeatedly kicked him in the head, police said.

A witness blocked Divine and helped the victim off the floor. The injured man, who was treated at Methodist Hospital, later identified Divine from a photo array.

Divine was caught in his grandmother's home last Saturday and charged with assault, menacing and harassment, police said.

• ARLEN SPECTER CAN EAT A BIG FAT DICK

That is soooooooooo stupid man. Our govt. is fucked. Quit grand-standing on some pro sports BULLSHIT and get back to fixing the country you Frickin' overpaid worthless fucks.

A Park Slope bar patron was arrested after he brutally beat a man for saying the New England Patriots were going to win the Super Bowl, police said yesterday.

Michael Divine, 25, struck up a conversation with the victim in the Carriage House Bar last Monday.

Divine asked the man whether he thought the Giants or Patriots would win the Super Bowl.

When the man picked the Pats, Divine punched him in the face, leaving him unconscious, then repeatedly kicked him in the head, police said.

A witness blocked Divine and helped the victim off the floor. The injured man, who was treated at Methodist Hospital, later identified Divine from a photo array.

Divine was caught in his grandmother's home last Saturday and charged with assault, menacing and harassment, police said.

Dayum. That's like the story this year of the OU dude ripping UT dude's scrote off. FOlks wile out over sports. Like me and JP.

• ARLEN SPECTER CAN EAT A BIG FAT DICK

That is soooooooooo stupid man. Our govt. is fucked. Quit grand-standing on some pro sports BULLSHIT and get back to fixing the country you Frickin' overpaid worthless fucks.

Clearly some mofos with an axe to grind. Droppin' that shit two days before the super bowl? Say what you will about the Pats, but that is no way to get Goodell and the league higher ups to want to go along with you.

• Was just in the lobby with Tippett as he got inducted to the NFL HOF.

That was an incredible moment.

• Cool. Glad to see Arthur Monk got in as well.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    god these PEOPLE IN THE BACKGROUND ON THEIR CELLPHONES WAVING AT THE CAMERA DRIVES ME FUCKIN CRAAAAZY!! EVERY SHOT!
    GET A DAMN LIFE.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    So sick of the build-up. Let's play some football.

My prediction: Pats STOMP the NY Football Giants.

Giants are being way too cocky and its become fashionable to pick AGAINST the Pats. Seems like a recipe for disaster.

Regardless... I will be rootin' for Manning and the Boys.

• pats BIG. they're due to explode all over somebody's face and that face will belong to Plexiglass Burress and his Giant brethren

imagine going 18-0, beating almost all the best teams in the league, and then losing in the biggest game of them all against Eli Manning??? as close to impossible as you can get. sorry new yawkers... it's just not going to happen

This bar is three blocks from my crib and is where all the cops and firemen hang out, real blue-collar place. I was in there for a Monday night game some time ago, and some dude rode in the bar on his motorcycle, did two laps around the pool table, burned rubber at the entrance, and rode out. hardasfuck

• 19-0 for the Pats. I'm sick to the fuckin teeth of listening to Mercury Morris

Hopefully Brady & Co can do it so I dont have to put up with this tit anymore

• Rock, which would you rather see about 9 pm tomorrow night:

The affirmation of the greatest record ever put down, 19-0 by a dirty cheater, a pretty boy qb and a bunch of over-the-hill defenders

or

Them smug-ass ol' Dolphins like Csonka and Morris and Griese lightin up them cigars and poppin' corks?

Tough call.

Seriously...it seems almost impossible the Pats would fuck this up, especially w/ the dirt kicked up over the last two days. But here I sit, thinking of ways the Giants could actually win. Hope for a good game and an entertaining broadcast at least. Buck and Aikman though. Sheesh.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Rock, which would you rather see about 9 pm tomorrow night:

The way I see it we'll either see this....

or this.....

• Rock, which would you rather see about 9 pm tomorrow night:

This can be interpreted a couple of ways......

Just to be clear ...
    ARLEN SPECTER CAN EAT A HUGE GIANT BULGING DRIPPING DIQUE[/b]

... go pats.

As for the game, everyone is calling a blowout, but the Pats
    don't blow out teams in playoff games. Check the history. Most
    likely scenario is a score similar to week 17, say, 34-27 in favor
    of the team that plays even better when not "cheating" than when
    they supposedly are. Everyone have an awesome Super Bowl Sunday.
    I'm watching at home this year - I think - so I should be around
    for shit talking and panic attacks. go pats.

• The ARlen Spector thing is horseshit, but what about the story that came out today about the filming of the Rams' walkthrough? Who is the source?

Who is the source?

I don't even allow the Boston Herald into my house.
    And I mean, before this bullshit. Ever. That rag is the
    most yellow piece of scabsheet journalism outside of the UK.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Who is the source?

I don't even allow the Boston Herald into my house.
    And I mean, before this bullshit. Ever. That rag is the
    most yellow piece of scabsheet journalism outside of the UK.

seriously.

thats the thing thats blowing my mind.

THE FUCKIN HOMETOWN HERALD DROPPING CONTROVERSIAL NUGGETS ON SUPERBOWL WEEKEND??!!???

WTF????

WTF????

Don't you remember the first week of Spygate?

The different cover everyday:

BELICHEAT!

BELICHOKE!

BELISHAFT!

BELISLAM!

BELIBUST!

Try reading the OP/ED page of that POS someday.