TERROR

Comments

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    While a few Scots sticking the boot in may seem admirable the knock on affects aren't... Later in the same day 5 Scottish men in Glasgow grabbed an Asian man, pulled him into a stairwell and stabbed him as some weird sort of revenge...

source?

• el_sparkoel_sparko 884 Posts
    While a few Scots sticking the boot in may seem admirable the knock on affects aren't... Later in the same day 5 Scottish men in Glasgow grabbed an Asian man, pulled him into a stairwell and stabbed him as some weird sort of revenge...

source?

I'll have to have a search, someone who lives a few doors down from where it happened told me, it sounds tenuous i know, but he assures me it happened.

source?

I'll have to have a search, someone who lives a few doors down from where it happened told me, it sounds tenuous i know, but he assures me it happened.

oh, well if the guy who lives a few doors down says it happened, then it must be true.

• el_sparkoel_sparko 884 Posts

source?

oh, well if the guy who lives a few doors down says it happened, then it must be true.

To be honest though, i wouldn't be at all suprised, there is regular tension between white and asian gangs in Glasgow, loads of stabbings and beatings and battles over turf etc... Even things as frivolous as a white girl saying a taxi driver mistreated her led to a big gang going and beating up drivers and destroying the taxi rank...

source?

To be honest though, i wouldn't be at all suprised, there is regular tension between white and asian gangs in Glasgow, loads of stabbings and beatings and battles over turf etc... Even things as frivolous as a white girl saying a taxi driver mistreated her led to a big gang going and beating up drivers and destroying the taxi rank...

Step 1. Blame British Foreign Policy, Salman Rushdie, Cartoons of the prophet, etc.
    Step 2. Warn against backlash to innocent muslims, who are the real victims.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

That's because this is America and every American Citizen[/b] deserves legal representation, no matter what their accused offense is.

what law books have you been reading?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

That's because this is America and every American Citizen[/b] deserves legal representation, no matter what their accused offense is.

what law books have you been reading?

I'm no lawyer, but that just don't sound right.

im stretching the facts to make a point.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

do you really believe that the 6th amendment should only apply to american citizens?

if so, i think Lou Dobbs has a new hero.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

do you really believe that the 6th amendment should only apply to american citizens?

if so, i think Lou Dobbs has a new hero.

no. but tell all those folls in guantanamo bay about how glorious the 6th amendment is.

its just the facts.

And if you want to really sit here and believe that all those terror plots are really the work of some international terrorist organization that we are fighting in iraq because they blew up shit on 9/11, then you should really check out some more of them.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,891 Posts
    Shame that the burnt clown looks like he is going to die.

"The man, who suffered 90 per cent burns after setting himself on fire in the attack - is said to be a locum doctor working at the Royal Alexandra Hospital, Paisley, where he is now being treated.

He has been operated on but doctors say his chances of survival are slim."

Apparently he is about 6' 5". Props to the blokes who had a go - honestly, attacking a 6' 5" freaking-out nutcase, on fire, would not be the first thing through my mind.

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    was KRS-One 'there' for these bombings?

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Police have declined to identify any of the suspects, but British television and newspapers identified one who was arrested on the M6 motorway as Mohammed Asha. The doctor is believed to work at the North Staffordshire Hospital, near the Midlands town of Newcastle-under-Lyme, where police searched a house on Sunday. The hospital refused to comment.

Asha is a Jordanian-educated physician who moved to England with his family two years ago, according to a source in Jordan.

Those who witnessed the flaming Jeep Cherokee smash into the airport Saturday said one of the passengers was shouting "Allah" as he fought with police and a second man set himself on fire.

what a crazy world we live in. Prayers to all of them. So sad.

I am gonna forgo prayers for the guys who rammed the Jeep into the airport. Miserable pieces of shit can go fuck themselves. Oh, wait, they set themselves on fire. Good start. Now they should just wheel them out to the hospital parking lot and refuse them treatment. That sounds about right.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    Police have declined to identify any of the suspects, but British television and newspapers identified one who was arrested on the M6 motorway as Mohammed Asha. The doctor is believed to work at the North Staffordshire Hospital, near the Midlands town of Newcastle-under-Lyme, where police searched a house on Sunday. The hospital refused to comment.

Asha is a Jordanian-educated physician who moved to England with his family two years ago, according to a source in Jordan.

Those who witnessed the flaming Jeep Cherokee smash into the airport Saturday said one of the passengers was shouting "Allah" as he fought with police and a second man set himself on fire.

Im pretty sure they get forgotten about during some rounds, some pain medication forgets to be administered, some dressings forget to be changed during the wounds weeping...or at least I hope some "forgettin'" is going on.

what a crazy world we live in. Prayers to all of them. So sad.

I am gonna forgo prayers for the guys who rammed the Jeep into the airport. Miserable pieces of shit can go fuck themselves. Oh, wait, they set themselves on fire. Good start. Now they should just wheel them out to the hospital parking lot and refuse them treatment. That sounds about right.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

Doctors...

What the fuck?

How do you spend close to 10 years studying medicine, science, with an aim to help people, and then subscribe to the very antithesis of science?

I just cant believe this shit.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

^^^ agreed
    all airport personell should be trained or at least be as tough as this dood

Doctors...

What the fuck?

How do you spend close to 10 years studying medicine, science, with an aim to help people, and then subscribe to the very antithesis of science?

I just cant believe this shit.

As someone who has spent several years working in an Emergency Room, obviously doctors have all the same shortcomings as the rest of us. Which is to say that any 'type' of person can fall under the spell of fanaticism.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Do doctors even take a Hippocratic oath any more?

'Don't forget your hippopotamus oath!'

I don't know.

But I do know that people swear to love, honor, cherish and obey all the time, and divorce 50% of the time. As Fatback said in another thread, people lie in court all the time. Do oaths mean anything anymore?

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

As someone who has spent several years working in an Emergency Room, obviously doctors have all the same shortcomings as the rest of us. Which is to say that any 'type' of person can fall under the spell of fanaticism.

I know. its just that these are educated people that supposedly understand that...

ahhh fuck. i give up.

what sad sad shit this is.

keep your heads up UK.

I know. its just that these are educated people that supposedly understand that...

ahhh fuck. i give up.

what sad sad shit this is.

keep your heads up UK.

It does take the whole thing into another level that maybe we all thought it wouldn't reach, the idea that perhaps those most trusted in society to first and foremost do no harm are actually as suspect as anyone else when it comes to terrorism. It really does make the mind reel.

those most trusted in society to first and foremost do no harm

muslims?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

It's the Hippocratic OAF. Didn't you learn anything from that episode of The Cosby Show when The Cos falls asleep and dreams that a bunch of Muppets work at the hospital with him?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    http://www.johnsmeaton.com/

HAHAHAHAHAHA - On another note:

Scottish DUI Test

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    wait I thought suicide terrorists were always like poor, desperate people with no upward mobility and no chances for a better future...

I mean, that's what the media and my college profs always fed told me.

wait I thought suicide terrorists were always like poor, desperate people with no upward mobility and no chances for a better future...

I mean, that's what the media and my college profs always fed told me.

no they just have to be muslim.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    No one should be above suspicion.