NBA OFF SEASON

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Who are your favorites this year, West and East? Mavs[/b] Pistons[/b]

Can the Spurs finally win a back-to-back? They will be in the mix but their fate depends on two things. Whether the Mavs are for real and whether the Suns are more well-rounded.[/b]

Is Boston legit or just a media-ready freakshow? Boston is legit, only because they are in the East. This could be good though, if they are somehow able to get a few more legit role players. KG/Paul Pierce/Ray Allen = '07 KG/Spree/Cassell? [/b]

Detroit to bounce back or sink further? Bounce back (one last push for the vets in the East)[/b]

• The Mavs should be nobodies favorites. They've got too much to prove.

I'm biased, but good call on Tyrus, Beam. You fuck.

I fucks w/ the Raptors. What power moves did they make?

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts

I'm biased, but good call on Tyrus, Beam. You fuck.
    I aim to please

I fucks w/ the Raptors. What power moves did they make?
    None. This was the off-season of Sarvers and Colangelos (sp?) sitting on their collective asses and doing nothing worth mentioning.

oh yeah, the suns got rid of their only legit big man on D. GOOD LOOK.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I aim to please

• Who are your favorites this year, West and East?

Can the Spurs finally win a back-to-back?

Is Boston legit or just a media-ready freakshow?

Detroit to bounce back or sink further?

Nuggets (duh)/Bulls (again, I'ma ride)

Can they? Probably. Will they? HELL NO. The real question is, what team in the west can take them out of the playoffs?

Boston should be legit with the age and experience of their talent. Coaching staff just needs to do the right thing. I think the Celtics will be good this year. Better than cynics expect.

And if Detroit isn't over, they surely have some more competition now with Boston. Their playoff loss last year was pretty lame with Roscoe losing it when it really mattered and all. We'll see.

• ZEKE!!!

• ZEKE!!!

Didn't have to pay no $$$ right? Gangster.

• Did y'all see this about yr boy Webber:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3040997

• I'm telling you man, you guys should really be more aggressive in courting Webber. He's like, PERFECT for your system.

• I'm telling you man, you guys should really be more aggressive in courting Webber. He's like, PERFECT for your system.

Sounds like he was disinterested.

BRANDON BASS

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I'm telling you man, you guys should really be more aggressive in courting Webber. He's like, PERFECT for your system.

Webber's collection of art and historical objects renders him a bad fit for a fanbase represented by GP.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Did y'all see this about yr boy Webber:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3040997

Webber doesn't go Greek (*snicker*)

Webber's collection of art and historical objects renders him a bad fit for a fanbase represented by GP.

OUCH. I fucks with history. Art is pretty. What's this got to do wif' the NBA?

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts

I'm not missing anything. You're a bunch of all-time losers that got hot and lucky for 10 games.

It's been awhile, but didn't the Warriors win a championship?

In Oakland the Warriors have one championship 1975, back in Philadelphia we had two 1947 and 1956.

How many CHAMPIONSHIPS does Dallas have???

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    P.S. - For as bad as the Mavs were during the the 1990s you've really got no room to call other teams losers.

1992-93 Season: 11 wins

1993-94 Season: 13 wins

• Motown. I like your posts. I'm sorry you're catching shrapnel. Do your thang. You've got some bad apples I'm having to deal with.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Avatar Bet on the Florida/LSU game ??

• Avatar Bet on the Florida/LSU game ??

HELL MOTHERFUCKIN YEAH!!!!!!!!!

It's your funeral. You must not've seen our defense.

That arrogant attitude is exactly why Florida is going to piss on your stadium.

You need to pull that QB off the bench to start this game.

The Coach that can win this game is in Alabama.

You have no business being #1 ....Too much pressure.

FLORIDA !!

• That arrogant attitude is exactly why Florida is going to piss on your stadium.

You need to pull that QB off the bench to start this game.

The Coach that can win this game is in Alabama.

You have no business being #1 ....Too much pressure.

FLORIDA !!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH. you have no defense and exactly two guys on offense. i'm more worried about going to UK next week. keep talking though, that grave gets deeper and deeper. I'll start doing research on ill Dirk pics to lace you with, holmes.

AND DON'T YOU DARE FRONT ON THE CEO. LOST 4 GAMES IN 2+ YEARS, SAME AS MEYERS. FUCK A SABAN (but thank you for the trophy kind sir).

You'll be seeing plenty of RP, don't you worry. I see you've done a lil' bit of homework at least. I can be arrogant, alls I have to do is get high and watch the game.

get that bullshit out of this thread.

(and: Go Cal!)

• get that bullshit out of this thread.

It's okay to talk to me like that but you gonna tell Eddie Powers that shit? He does what he wants and you like it!

Look, if Cal wants to beat USC and come catch a beatdown in the SuperDome in January, that's cool w/ me.

if Cal wants to beat USC and come catch a beatdown in the SuperDome in January, that's cool w/ me.
    So you're saying you think Florida will go all the way?

get that bullshit out of this thread.

Dear Lil Dude,

I don't have time between real world moves & sample spotting to search for the college football threads or send PM's......I take *r*an's pride wherever i can find him.

FLORIDA BY 10

that is all.....

• if Cal wants to beat USC and come catch a beatdown in the SuperDome in January, that's cool w/ me.
    So you're saying you think Florida will go all the way?

BUZZ. WRONG. Guess again. Look to the left.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Just for the record...LSU is going to destroy Florida.

That is all.

That is all.

bwhahhaaa !!!

The regional bias twins strike again.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

That is all.

bwhahhaaa !!!

The regional bias twins strike again.

You talking about me and the Associated Press?

• WTF is all this college ball bullshit? Y'all go handle yoru lil' kid shit elsewhere.

• You really must not have watched them play to be talking this level of smack. Most talented team in the country, easily.