NBA OFF SEASON

Comments

• HEY I JUST WATCHED A PPV WHERE ONE ROUND CONSISTED OF ONE MAN LYING HIS HEAD IN ANOTHER MAN'S CROTCH FOR FIVE MINUTES. UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    HEY I JUST WATCHED A PPV WHERE ONE ROUND CONSISTED OF ONE MAN LYING HIS HEAD IN ANOTHER MAN'S CROTCH FOR FIVE MINUTES. UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Keep it professional basketball-related young one.

• HEY I JUST WATCHED A PPV WHERE ONE ROUND CONSISTED OF ONE MAN LYING HIS HEAD IN ANOTHER MAN'S CROTCH FOR FIVE MINUTES. UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I guess the doctrines of a scientist are constantly shifting. Like from half-minute to half-minute.

(Insert music that one might hear when someone loses on The Price is Right here)

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    but have noted along the way that you are paranoid-as-fuck.

Inevitable Lizard Person Effect!

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

Inevitable dynamiting of levees.

Inevitable dynamiting of levees.

That too.

• but have noted along the way that you are paranoid-as-fuck.

It's the ganj.....

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    I JUST WOKE UP FROM A NAP AND Y'ALL MOTHERFUCKERS ON SOME DIRK LIZARD PEOPLE SHIT? Y'ALL NEED TO WATCH YO MOUFS, OR ELSE!!!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    hilarious

• I JUST WOKE UP FROM A NAP AND Y'ALL MOTHERFUCKERS ON SOME DIRK LIZARD PEOPLE SHIT? Y'ALL NEED TO WATCH YO MOUFS, OR ELSE!!!

Couldn't work in a way to call me a cunt, huh?

no. sorry. i was trying to go off of memory on that one. i forgot that he was droppin' misogynist bombs in there, too.

I JUST WOKE UP FROM A NAP AND Y'ALL MOTHERFUCKERS ON SOME DIRK LIZARD PEOPLE SHIT? Y'ALL NEED TO WATCH YO MOUFS, OR ELSE!!!

Couldn't work in a way to call me a cunt, huh?

Gene KKKuntecorvo

• I JUST WOKE UP FROM A NAP AND Y'ALL MOTHERFUCKERS ON SOME DIRK LIZARD PEOPLE SHIT? Y'ALL NEED TO WATCH YO MOUFS, OR ELSE!!!

You take naps? Do you wake up and watch Blue's Clues too?

^^^^^^^^^DOESN'T LOOK PAST PAGE ONE ON THE THREAD LIST. DISCONNECTED FROM THE LOCAL THREAD EXPERIENCE.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    HEY I JUST WATCHED A PPV WHERE ONE ROUND CONSISTED OF ONE MAN LYING HIS HEAD IN ANOTHER MAN'S CROTCH FOR FIVE MINUTES. UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Yuichi should have manned up on this one.

A LINK TO THE MOST MIND-BLOWING GAME-USED BASKETBALL AUCTION LISTING EVER.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Dear NBA Red Carpet PoliceBloggers,

I am hear to help you. In two days there is a day called Sunday. After you wake up and spend 90 minutes picking out the right "kicks" and "lid" to match your "gear" and eat your vegan muffin and slam down your soy lattes, you should turn on your television to either Fox or CBS. On your television, you will see a sport called football. I highly suggest you spend several hours watching this. It will help most of you out immensely.

Your friend,

Uncle GP

Is there anyone online right now that can help me select kicks and a lid for the day? I've been agonizing over this for the past forty minutes and it's really stressing me out--I can barely choke down my vegan muffin.

I would help you, but typing all my infinite swag suggestions would cause my soy latte to cool off.

• Dear NBA Red Carpet PoliceBloggers,

I am hear to help you. In two days there is a day called Sunday. After you wake up and spend 90 minutes picking out the right "kicks" and "lid" to match your "gear" and eat your vegan muffin and slam down your soy lattes, you should turn on your television to either Fox or CBS. On your television, you will see a sport called football. I highly suggest you spend several hours watching this. It will help most of you out immensely.

Your friend,

Uncle GP

Is there anyone online right now that can help me select kicks and a lid for the day? I've been agonizing over this for the past forty minutes and it's really stressing me out--I can barely choke down my vegan muffin.

Just wait until you turn on that TV, and immediately realize that another monumental decision lays before you:

WHAT BRAND OF CHEESY POOFS DO YOU EAT WHILE WATCHING FOOTBALL???

Dear NBA Red Carpet PoliceBloggers,

Your friend,

Uncle GP

Just wait until you turn on that TV, and immediately realize that another monumental decision lays before you:

WHAT BRAND OF CHEESY POOFS DO YOU EAT WHILE WATCHING FOOTBALL???

MAD PEDESTRIAN CHEESE PREFERENCE.

• You're all welcome.

Toronto

Yuichi now has competition for that NBA blogging crown.

Lobbying for her husband so she can get her hair n' nails done.

Queen Bee of the Blog Game

Unfortunately, her writing isn't as tightly structured as the leash around her husband's neck.

• MO' ZEKE:

Accuser complained to friend repeatedly

NEW YORK (AP) - A former New York Knicks executive at the center of a sexual harassment lawsuit repeatedly complained to a friend from work that coach Isiah Thomas had berated her with foul language, according to trial testimony Tuesday.

Also...

The New York Post's Andrea Peyser takes you for a look inside the twisted logic of a sicko
    Marbury admits intern tryst

Isiah used vulgar names

"What are your job responsibilities, you ... ho?" Thomas, with an obscenity added for emphasis, told former vice president Anucha Browne Sanders in 2004, according to the secondhand account of her friend, Jeffrey Nix.

Sanders is seeking $10 million in damages on her claim that she was fired because she accused Thomas of harassment. Thomas denies the allegations.

Nix, who testified Tuesday in Manhattan's U.S. District Court, worked for the Knicks for 15 years, including stints as a bench coach and in the front office. He said he was let go last month.

Nix said he recalled a number of conversations he had with Browne Sanders in 2004.

When another executive left the room during a meeting to make a phone call, Thomas reminded Browne in obscene language that he was the president of the team.

After a Dec. 29, 2004 Knicks victory, Nix said he saw Thomas embrace Browne Sanders. She later told her friend that Thomas had stated: "I'm in love with you."

On Monday, jurors watched a videotaped deposition in which a mild-mannered Thomas said: "I never cursed at Miss Sanders. ... Now have I ever used curse words around her, yes, but at her? No."

On the tape, Thomas also said that he would find it more offensive if a white male called a black female a "bitch," than if a black male used the same term when speaking to a black female.

The airing of the deposition came during the second week of a trial that has exposed the Knicks ??? one of the NBA's storied franchises ??? to damaging allegations weeks before the start of training camp. The lawsuit has portrayed Madison Square Garden as more dysfunctional frat house than hallowed basketball arena.

The lawsuit has portrayed Madison Square Garden as more dysfunctional frat house than hallowed basketball arena.
    I don't think anyone is really shocked by this, so much as they are at the extent of this sort of behavior.

The lawsuit has portrayed Madison Square Garden as more dysfunctional frat house than hallowed basketball arena.
    I don't think anyone is really shocked by this, so much as they are at the extent of this sort of behavior.

Some prefer to call it swag.

• "What are your job responsibilities, you ... ho?" Thomas, with an obscenity added for emphasis, told former vice president Anucha Browne Sanders in 2004, according to the secondhand account of her friend, Jeffrey Nix.

double hearsay?

i guess the statement to Sanders was an admission, but as retold to her friend? Not sure how that one got in.

Back to Basketball.

If I was Allan Houston id go play w/ Cleveland or some other team that doesnt have a loaded backcourt.

The Knicks have -

Jamal Crawford - starting SG
    Starbury - starting PG
    Q - Rich - starting SF

after that:
    Nate Robinson - backup wildman
    Fred Jones - backup 2 guard
    Jared Jeffries - back up 3
    Mardy Collins - back up 1
    Reynaldo Balkman - who plays the 3&4
    Dan Dickau - backup 1

Where does he fit in NYC. I dont see it.
    The Cavs need a Shooter. Miami needs a shooter. Even Boston could use a shooter for depth's sake.

At this point Houston would probably be a swingman cause he cant chase 2s all game + he gotta be slower.

"What are your job responsibilities, you ... ho?" Thomas, with an obscenity added for emphasis, told former vice president Anucha Browne Sanders in 2004, according to the secondhand account of her friend, Jeffrey Nix.

double hearsay?

i guess the statement to Sanders was an admission, but as retold to her friend? Not sure how that one got in.

I don't think it's double hearsay; Thomas's statement is being offered not for its substance (i.e., plaintiff was a "ho" with dubious job responsibilities), but for the fact of him making it. You still have the hearsay problem of the fact that Nix's account is secondhand, though, and Browne-Sander's statement to Nix is not an admission.