NBA OFF SEASON

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Please to take this crap to some fashion thread.

^^^^The bitter words of a man whose team was dismantled by a squad with superior style and swag.

A so-called man repeatedly using the word "swag" in 2007 takes the cake.

I would expect this attitude from a person who was dropping references to Quiksilver and Pacific Coast Highway in the board's last fashion thread.

You may go hard in your Hobie, but you can't see me.

I wholeheartedly concede on the fashion tip.

But do you even dribble?

"You don't need to be a maker of toasters to critique toasters."

But you should at least eat toast.

To the one Faux Rillz, dismantling opponents in cyberspace is synonymous to dribbling a basketball.

Last year alot of teams were off track. Wade was injured shit. So the teams who squeaked into the playoffs better think otherwise. Muthafuckin Cavs was an anomaly.

No doubt. Everyone forgot about Wade for a second, but he was the Best player on Earth in 2006.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Last year alot of teams were off track. Wade was injured shit. So the teams who squeaked into the playoffs better think otherwise. Muthafuckin Cavs was an anomaly.

No doubt. Everyone forgot about Wade for a second, but he was the Best player on Earth in 2006.

Well, he was certainly the beneficiary of the most favorable calls on earth...

• Well, he was certainly the beneficiary of the most favorable calls on earth...

Me = flabbergasted.

PREACH

Did he ever make it out of the fucking wheelchair. Y'know, from when he hurt his SHOULDER????????

Watching Ray Lewis on MNF running around w/ a torn triceps bringing fools down w/ one hand puts into perspective just how much of a pussy DIANNE is. Goddammit.

Me = flabbergasted.

PREACH

Did he ever make it out of the fucking wheelchair. Y'know, from when he hurt his SHOULDER????????

Watching Ray Lewis on MNF running around w/ a torn triceps bringing fools down w/ one hand puts into perspective just how much of a pussy DIANNE is. Goddammit.

Calm down son. He did play football, I don't think he's a wuss.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

Me = flabbergasted.

PREACH

Aren't you a Dirk fan?

• Well, he was certainly the beneficiary of the most favorable calls on earth...

Me = flabbergasted.

PREACH

Aren't you a Dirk fan?

Hi bud. This is a trying time of year. Maybe we could stick together?

But if you wanna take it there....Dirk may fold when angry black men assail him, but his physical toughness is unquestioned.

Real Saints fans are unfazed by massive disappointment.

Just close your eyes, pretend Drew Brees is Aaron Brooks, and make it a race thread.

Like this...

Dirk may fold when angry black men assail him, but his physical appearance as an Aryan saint is unquestioned.

• Hi bud. This is a trying time of year. Maybe we could stick together?

Just close your eyes, pretend Drew Brees is Aaron Brooks, and make it a race thread.

Like this...

Dirk may fold when angry black men assail him, but his physical appearance as an Aryan saint is unquestioned.

Okay Harv. Now y're questioning my fanship? Peace be w/ you brother.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Oh shit, I totally forgot that Zach got traded to NY from Portland.

Like this...

I'm just messin' with ya, holmes.

• Hi bud. This is a trying time of year. Maybe we could stick together?

Like this...

I know this. But Dirk + my Saints? Why not bring in my Moms while y're at it?

• Do y'all even dribble?

i'd beat you 21-0.

You'd be the first.

If i took u this long to brag about your game, u must not have one.

Nowadays, my game is nothing to brag about...therefore I refrain.

Plus, I've been around basketball enough in my life to not have to live vicariously through public NBA fandom.

So why are you in this thread? I'm sure there's a thread somewhere that needs a race argument to be instigated!

DIRK IS JUST A TALL GERMAN WITH A JUMPSHOT. IF IT WEREN'T FOR THAT JUMPSHOT, HE'D BE LIKE JASON WILLIAMS IN THE SENSE THAT HE THROWS UP THE TRANSITION THREE, AND LIKE SHAWN BRADLEY, ONLY GOOD FOR ONE FUNCTION.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Hey Harvey pick an NBA team.

Like this...

I know this. But Dirk + my Saints? Why not bring in my Moms while y're at it?

Not sure how old you are, but your NBA affiliations should have ended when the Jazz moved to Utah.

Maybe I could cosign you being into the Rockets...but the Mavs???

New Orleans Jazz 4 Life!!!

And yes, I'm that old.

True True.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    DIRK IS JUST A TALL GERMAN WITH A JUMPSHOT. IF IT WEREN'T FOR THAT JUMPSHOT, HE'D BE LIKE JASON WILLIAMS IN THE SENSE THAT HE THROWS UP THE TRANSITION THREE, AND LIKE SHAWN BRADLEY, ONLY GOOD FOR ONE FUNCTION.

Did that magazine ever publish your article???

Do y'all even dribble?

i'd beat you 21-0.

You'd be the first.

Plus, I've been around basketball enough in my life to not have to live vicariously through public NBA fandom.

So why are you in this thread? I'm sure there's a thread somewhere that needs a race argument to be instigated!

You're too late for that...and you're now going to need to tell us exactly why you think Aaron Brooks ultimately failed as the Saints quarterback before you ever take my posts too seriously again.

Did that magazine ever publish your article???

ANNIKA SORENSTAM HAS GOT MORE VICTORIES THAN JASON TERRY.

• Do y'all even dribble?

i'd beat you 21-0.

You'd be the first.

You're too late for that...and you're now going to need to tell us exactly why you think Aaron Brooks ultimately failed as the Saints quarterback before you ever take my posts too seriously again.

I don't take anything you say seriously.

THIS IS THE NBA THREAD, NOT THE SPORT WHERE GROWN MEN WEAR SPANDEX AND GO AT EACH OTHER'S CROCH.

• Not sure how old you are, but your NBA affiliations should have ended when the Jazz moved to Utah.

Like you, I've moved around a bit but will always claim LA. After I left Neville High in Monroe, I graduated HS from Lake Highlands in Dallas. I never really had an NBA team (JAzz were gone bruh)...followed the Sixers cos I loved Dr. J and then Barkley. I adopted the Mavs when they got J. Kidd right around that time and that's been my team since then. I still have Dallas ties.

So yeah, all my favorite teams are inherently flawed, but LSU seems to be bucking that trend this year. Since you wanted to test my hardcoreness, I think sticking w/ the Mavs through these types of dissapointments and attendant comments like the one you made says something about how much of a fariweather fan I am.

• DIRK IS JUST A TALL GERMAN WITH A JUMPSHOT. IF IT WEREN'T FOR THAT JUMPSHOT, HE'D BE LIKE JASON WILLIAMS IN THE SENSE THAT HE THROWS UP THE TRANSITION THREE, AND LIKE SHAWN BRADLEY, ONLY GOOD FOR ONE FUNCTION.

You really wanna do this again? I kinda got you last time, holmes.

You really wanna do this again? I kinda got you last time, holmes.

THE MAVS WENT DOWN QUICK LIKE A PINT OF BOOZE TO DON NELSON'S STOMACH.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    THIS IS THE NBA THREAD,

Annika Sorenstum is now in the NBA???....damn, I guess the Lakers no longer have to rely on Kwame Brown

• THIS IS THE NBA THREAD, NOT THE SPORT WHERE GROWN MEN WEAR SPANDEX AND GO AT EACH OTHER'S CROCH.

Like that other "sport" you're always on about Mr. UFCMMA man?

Not sure how old you are, but your NBA affiliations should have ended when the Jazz moved to Utah.

Like you, I've moved around a bit but will always claim LA. After I left Neville High in Monroe, I graduated HS from Lake Highlands in Dallas. I never really had an NBA team (JAzz were gone bruh)...followed the Sixers cos I loved Dr. J and then Barkley. I adopted the Mavs when they got J. Kidd right around that time and that's been my team since then. I still have Dallas ties.

So yeah, all my favorite teams are inherently flawed, but LSU seems to be bucking that trend this year. Since you wanted to test my hardcoreness, I think sticking w/ the Mavs through these types of dissapointments and attendant comments like the one you made says something about how much of a fariweather fan I am.

I really wasn't testing you, but have noted along the way that you are paranoid-as-fuck like any good Saints fan should stay.