NBA OFF SEASON

Comments

• karl malone the worst.

U need to google Damon Jones who is on a nother level.

Truly

i rest my case!

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    illegal level of personal style
    loc up for grabs.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    He ended up paying a small fine for that, actually.

Im gonna scotch tape some plastic bullets to my New Era Caps.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    He ended up paying a small fine for that, actually.

For having a dangerous and illegal level of personal style?

Stern n'nem are nuts.

It is a little excessive.

• this look was unfuckwittable.

Even somebody as deaf to style as GP must have known it was over for his team when Baron showed up with bullets in his hatband.

My tongue is bleeding. Or in this case, maybe it's my fingers that are trembling with restraint.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    this look was unfuckwittable.

Even somebody as deaf to style as GP must have known it was over for his team when Baron showed up with bullets in his hatband.

My tongue is bleeding. Or in this case, maybe it's my fingers that are trembling with restraint.

Showing up in the right hat is one of those difference-making "intangibles" that we so often hear about.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Please to take this crap to some fashion thread.

Zactly

^^^^The bitter words of a man whose team was dismantled by a squad with superior style and swag.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

^^^^The bitter words of a man whose team was dismantled by a squad with superior style and swag.

A so-called man repeatedly using the word "swag" in 2007 takes the cake.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^apparently does not pay attention to the NBA^^^^^^^^^^^

"my swag is phenomenal"

"my swag is phenomenal"

I bet he leaves Washington after this season.

• Dear NBA Red Carpet PoliceBloggers,

I am hear to help you. In two days there is a day called Sunday. After you wake up and spend 90 minutes picking out the right "kicks" and "lid" to match your "gear" and eat your vegan muffin and slam down your soy lattes, you should turn on your television to either Fox or CBS. On your television, you will see a sport called football. I highly suggest you spend several hours watching this. It will help most of you out immensely.

Your friend,

Uncle GP

if he puts up numbers like last year, you're probably right. I was pretty disappointed when both he and butler were injured right before the playoffs, that would have been something to watch in an otherwise boring eastern conference.

Dear NBA Red Carpet PoliceBloggers,

I am hear to help you. In two days there is a day called Sunday. After you wake up and spend 90 minutes picking out the right "kicks" and "lid" to match your "gear" and eat your vegan muffin and slam down your soy lattes, you should turn on your television to either Fox or CBS. On your television, you will see a sport called football. I highly suggest you spend several hours watching this. It will help most of you out immensely.

Your friend,

Uncle GP
    I prefer sports where the refs cheat, not sideline video assistants.

• Dear NBA Red Carpet PoliceBloggers,

Your friend,

Uncle GP
    I prefer sports where the refs cheat, not sideline video assistants.

'Sgot nothing to do w/ sports, Joan.

On your television, you will see a sport called football. I highly suggest you spend several hours watching this. It will help most of you out immensely.

Cheaters Win - The best Product in sports

"Gimme a latte and those defensive calls on video., NOW"

• Which one is Faux and which one is Batmon?

I would expect this attitude from a person who was dropping references to Quiksilver and Pacific Coast Highway in the board's last fashion thread.

You may go hard in your Hobie, but you can't see me.

Your friend,

Uncle GP

Dear GP,

Thankyou for the suggestion, but I loathe sports.

--A basketball fan

• but I loathe sports.

--A basketball fan

Your friend,

Uncle GP

Dear GP,

Thankyou for the suggestion, but I loathe sports.

--A basketball fan

Hmmmmm....my wife loathes sports too.... she only watches to see the "nice butts"

• vegan muffin

as opposed to the "meat muffins" that real men eat.

I would expect this attitude from a person who was dropping references to Quiksilver and Pacific Coast Highway in the board's last fashion thread.

I wholeheartedly concede on the fashion tip.

But do you even dribble?

• vegan muffin

as opposed to the "meat muffins" that real men eat.

It took you that long to come up w/ that?

BIG COUNTRY BREAKFAST MOTHERFUCKER

Which one is Faux and which one is Batmon?

I fox w/ the shimmery leather jacket.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

But do you even dribble?

"You don't need to be a maker of toasters to critique toasters."

But do you even dribble?

"You don't need to be a maker of toasters to critique toasters."

But you should at least eat toast.

if he puts up numbers like last year, you're probably right. I was pretty disappointed when both he and butler were injured right before the playoffs, that would have been something to watch in an otherwise boring eastern conference.

We'll see this season. As electric as both of them are along w/ Jamison, they still have some holes to fill.
    Now with Boston & New York gettin Bigger. Orlando adds Lewis. They're gonna be facing a diff EC this year.

Last year alot of teams were off track. Wade was injured shit. So the teams who squeaked into the playoffs better think otherwise. Muthafuckin Cavs was an anomaly.