NBA OFF SEASON

Comments

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    The Larry Brown Pistons are but a memory.

Thats why Drewn has defected to the Big Apple.....

"DuhIheeeearrrrddttthaaaaaaaaaaaaaatt..!"

Night before Thanksgiving:

Wed 21[/b] New York @ Detroit 8:00pm Holy Grail - Gonna Get It!

BATMON, you down to hit a Knicks game this year?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Good Idea.

I aint paying more than a $100 eagles....

Good Idea.

Nah, me either. Check out the schedule and we'll see what's what around when tix drop. I'm really trying to get to the Garden this season for a couple of match ups.

SoulStrut Night at The Garden!

Jonny, Faux, and all interested, let's make it happen.

Good Idea.

Nah, me either. Check out the schedule and we'll see what's what around when tix drop. I'm really trying to get to the Garden this season for a couple of match ups.

Batcomputer Research - No doubt.

Im trying to avoid any Durant/Oden visits. Little caucasoids be swarmin the garden like a mofo.

• Rodney Stuckey

young stud

• Im trying to avoid any Durant/Oden visits. Little caucasoids be swarmin the garden like a mofo.

Dude, we're just white folks homie and why would there be more of us there for these particular games than any other?

"Caucasoids"....like we from "Land of the Lost" or some shit.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I am down.

Good Idea.

Im trying to avoid any Durant/Oden visits. Little caucasoids be swarmin the garden like a mofo.

How about when Larry's wacky crew of white dudes visit?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

I am down.

I'll buy your ticket if you go up to Spike Lee and tell him "You sound white"!!

I am down.

I'll buy your ticket if you go up to Spike Lee and tell him "You sound white"!!

That's not funny.

I'm not saying it's offensive or anything--it's just dumb.

Do you still not understand what that phrase means?

• Are you ready for the power moves?

"The Mavericks have agreed to terms on a two-year deal with veteran swingman Eddie Jones."

"The Mavericks have agreed to terms on a two-year deal with veteran swingman Eddie Jones."

LOL

WOW gittin er done down in TX!

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    brand out six months

if we had a crying graemling, i would use it right about now

Are you ready for the power moves?

Off the bench swingman can play w/ Deveon George.

Dude, we're just white folks homie and why would there be more of us there for these particular games than any other?

Sensitive....

When any new "superstar" is in town, a gang of little kids rush the garden. Little kids aint rushing to see the Memphis Grizzlies. But when Durant/Oden come up in here, best believe Jeremy and them is draggin theyre mom to get the signed replica jersey w/ the matching knockoff new era cap.

I skip.

Good Idea.

How about when Larry's wacky crew of white dudes visit?

Might be the last time i get to catch Jermaine O'Neal as a Pacer.

O'Neal vs Zack.......

• Im trying to avoid any Durant/Oden visits. Little caucasoids be swarmin the garden like a mofo.

Sensitive....

When any new "superstar" is in town, a gang of little kids rush the garden. Little kids aint rushing to see the Memphis Grizzlies. But when Durant/Oden come up in here, best believe Jeremy and them is draggin theyre mom to get the signed replica jersey w/ the matching knockoff new era cap.

I skip.

Sensitive or also enjoys pushing buttons?

Go goofy white guys.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Are you ready for the power moves?

Off the bench swingman can play w/ Deveon George.

Used to be one of my favorite players. But I stopped watching him after he left for Miami. If you can get him for cheap why not. The Mavs just got deeper, but really they need some more inside help.

The Mavs just got deeper, but really they need some more inside help.

Dude, these last 24 hours I've been peeping the Insidehoops forum. You thought music elitists were bad. Plus there's so many trivial-ass questions being asked. lol
    I feel at home here.

• The Mavs just got deeper, but really they need some more inside help.

soyoing

I mean I guess they are comfortable with their squad... but I think a lot of people took note on their weaknesses when they lost to the Warriors... I don't know if it'll be quite so easy this year... I don't know, can't call it, there's a lot of talent on that team but they are still SOFT.

soyoing

I mean I guess they are comfortable with their squad... but I think a lot of people took note on their weaknesses when they lost to the Warriors... I don't know if it'll be quite so easy this year... I don't know, can't call it, there's a lot of talent on that team but they are still SOFT.

If Dirk is soft, then the rest will follow. Maybe he's worked on some Low Post moves this summer.
    And im not talmbout a turnaround jumpshot either. Bang that shit bitch.!!!

soyoing

If Dirk is soft, then the rest will follow. Maybe he's worked on some Low Post moves this summer.

True, but it's hard to reverse inclinations to pull up and shoot. Something he's done forever. yaoming? I still think they're the favorites to win it all though....I wouldn't mind seeing them take it down this year.

soyoing

True, but it's hard to reverse inclinations to pull up and shoot. Something he's done forever. yaoming? I still think they're the favorites to win it all though....I wouldn't mind seeing them take it down this year.

True. But the Greats always push their game. Jordan didnt have that turnaound jumper until the latter part of his career. Karl Malone tightened that jumper as well. If your healthy, and have the willpower why cant you continue to add to your reportoire. Dirk aint some skinny dude. I think he has what it takes to get in the paint more often - at least in talent - desire is diff.

soyoing

True. But the Greats always push their game. Jordan didnt have that turnaound jumper until the latter part of his career. Karl Malone tightened that jumper as well. If your healthy, and have the willpower why cant you continue to add to your reportoire. Dirk aint some skinny dude. I think he has what it takes to get in the paint more often - at least in talent - desire is diff.

True.

Yo I was just eating a Ham/Avocado sandwich and checking out some Ben Wallace clips...I think it's pretty obvious that Detroit has not been the same without him. He was irreplaceable in the middle.

BEN WALLACE APPRECIATION.

Yo I was just eating a Ham/Avocado sandwich and checking out some Ben Wallace clips...I think it's pretty obvious that Detroit has not been the same without him. He was irreplaceable in the middle.

Dude was willing to do the dirty work.
    Rasheed is a good rebounder & blocker but doesnt have that mindset.
    The entire team IS committed to playing D,but when that D engine goes....Whoops!

Wallace (i heard) wanted to become more involved in the offense and Flip wasnt seeing that. They already have 5 dudes who can score, why the hell do u want to join in. Do what u do.what has gotten you a dam ring & go grab that fuckin rebound & shut the fuck up. Now hes in Chicago lookin quite silly tryin to contribute on the Offensive end, just lookin Offensive as fuck.
    Chicago is still searchin for a low post offensive thraet to compliment their outside talent. Dude shoulda stayed in Detroit and got one mo ring.

Whateva

Dude was willing to do the dirty work.
    Rasheed is a good rebounder & blocker but doesnt have that mindset.
    The entire team IS committed to playing D,but when that D engine goes....Whoops!

Wallace (i heard) wanted to become more involved in the offense and Flip wasnt seeing that. They already have 5 dudes who can score, why the hell do u want to join in. Do what u do.what has gotten you a dam ring & go grab that fuckin rebound & shut the fuck up. Now hes in Chicago lookin quite silly tryin to contribute on the Offensive end, just lookin Offensive as fuck.
    Chicago is still searchin for a low post offensive thraet to compliment their outside talent. Dude shoulda stayed in Detroit and got one mo ring.

Whateva

Hey, aside from Dennis Rodman and a few others, there's VERY few players willing to make a career out of doing the dirty work. And to be so physically gifted like Big Ben and be satisfied with that is unthinkable. I can't blame him for "letting it out" in Chicago, trying to get his on offense. Just like you can't blame KB for going on a tear after years of being assigned as Shaq's sidekick.