NBA OFF SEASON

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    a poor man's Shawn Marion.
    oh c'mon now. he's not THAT good. He kicked some ass in the playoffs, and launched himself into the realm of overvalued players...

y'know what I mean?

=

Beam, that one again?

What you really need to do is choose a team, and root for it. At this rate, if Kevin Durant ever makes Seattle a powerhouse, you're gonna be rooting for the whole Westcoast (with the exception of the Lakers). Have some backbone in your NBA critique and choose one team, plaese.

Your concept of fandom is outmoded. Plus I think he said previously that the Lakers were one of his teams.

He's like the tepid version of JP.

• MAN...I AIN'T SEE THAT MILLI VANILLI SHIT BEFORE. THAT'S SOME BULLSHIT.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    MAN...I AIN'T SEE THAT MILLI VANILLI SHIT BEFORE. THAT'S SOME BULLSHIT.

Is that your best argument?

What do you want lil' man? Argument for what?

Do you have an actual counter-argument to the point that BATMON made?

He got you then dude. He ain't makin no fuckin point. Same shit I been talkin about. Unbridled hate. Or as Rock pointed out, mere instigation. Don't you get on some high falutin' "point" bullshit cos you know it ain't that.

The dude won the MVP award for the regular season. He lead his team to the best record in the league and he played beautifully and compiled great stats while doing so. End of story. G State ain't got nothin to do with nothin.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Yep....

Followed by...........

• HI MOM. I GOOGLED SOME JPEGS. I MADE A FUCKING POINT. WILL YOU BUY ME BATMAN FUNNY BOOK?

He got you then dude. He ain't makin no fuckin point. Same shit I been talkin about. Unbridled hate. Or as Rock pointed out, mere instigation. Don't you get on some high falutin' "point" bullshit cos you know it ain't that.

The dude won the MVP award for the regular season. He lead his team to the best record in the league and he played beautifully and compiled great stats while doing so. End of story. G State ain't got nothin to do with nothin.

I believe he employed a rhetorical device known as "analogy" to make his point.

I suggest you get familiar.

And did somebody say something about the Warriors? Or is that a topic that you wanted to discuss?

Same tired jokes from the same people.

Same knowledge jewels (pronounced jew-als) dropped on a regular basis from the same scientist.

Who wants it?

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    oh c'mon now. he's not THAT good. He kicked some ass in the playoffs, and launched himself into the realm of overvalued players...

y'know what I mean?

=

Beam, that one again?

What you really need to do is choose a team, and root for it. At this rate, if Kevin Durant ever makes Seattle a powerhouse, you're gonna be rooting for the whole Westcoast (with the exception of the Lakers). Have some backbone in your NBA critique and choose one team, plaese.

Your concept of fandom is outmoded. Plus I think he said previously that the Lakers were one of his teams.

You're not on my level of dynamic fandom, youngin'.
    I cheer for any team upon which the starting SG wears UnderArmor(tm)
    I really think the sport needs more pads.
    I cheer for any game that donaghy reffed.
    I cheer for any team where I know more about the offense than all of the starting frontcourt combined.
    My level of appreciation for a team is positively correlated to how much their REAL fans nuthug everyone on the team, no matter what it does to their credibility when engaging in league talk.
    Like really, I mean it. I have charts and shit.

My fandom is dense, doggy.

• SO HIS POINT WAS THAT DIRK NOWITZKI WAS ACTUALLY CONTROLLED BY A PUPPETEER ??

I merely brought up Matty Barnes.

• Who wants it?

I DO I DO. WHAT'S THE GAME? 11 WIN BY 2? HERE, YOU TAKE THE BALL OUT LIL' GUY. CHECK BALL.

y'know what I mean?

=

Beam, that one again?

You're not on my level of dynamic fandom, youngin'.

I cheer for any team upon which the starting SG wears UnderArmor(tm)
    I really think the sport needs more pads.
    I cheer for any game that donaghy reffed.
    I cheer for any team where I know more about the offense than all of the starting frontcourt combined.
    My level of appreciation for a team is positively correlated to how much their REAL fans nuthug everyone on the team, no matter what it does to their credibility when engaging in league talk.
    Like really, I mean it. I have charts and shit.

My fandom is dense, doggy.

Only more persistent.

Who wants it?

I DO I DO. WHAT'S THE GAME? 11 WIN BY 2? HERE, YOU TAKE THE BALL OUT LIL' GUY. CHECK BALL.
    watch yo' delf. lil man's got backup

(note: yuichi, plaese to update the blog w/ more pics of you and players. we cannot continue to use the same one. thank you in advance!)

• Yuichi balls with Paul Wall?

Yuichi balls with Paul Wall?

SOMEBODY PHOTOSHOP A GRILL ON DUDE RIGHT NOW.

Who wants it?

NAW, I WAS ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT INTERNET COMBAT.

DIRK IS A SOFTBATCH. HE IS GERMAN AND EATS TOO MUCH SAUSAGE. HE'S A 7 FOOTER THAT RESIDES ON THE WING, INSTEAD OF THE PAINT. I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER THE LAST TIME AN MVP GOT ELIMINATED SO DECISIVELY IN THE FIRST ROUND TO AN 8TH SEED. SO TAKE THAT!

Yuichi balls with Paul Wall?

Paul Wall is 5:8???

• DIRK IS A SOFTBATCH. HE IS GERMAN AND EATS TOO MUCH SAUSAGE. HE'S A 7 FOOTER THAT RESIDES ON THE WING, INSTEAD OF THE PAINT. I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER THE LAST TIME AN MVP GOT ELIMINATED SO DECISIVELY IN THE FIRST ROUND TO AN 8TH SEED. SO TAKE THAT!

KOBE IS A HEADCASE. HE WANTS TO BE EUROPEAN AND DATE-RAPES TOO MUCH. HE IS A PROLIFIC SCORER THAT DOESN'T IMPROVE HIS TEAMMATES AND WILL NEVER BE LIKE THE DUDE HE SOOOO WANTS TO BE. I CAN'T RECALL THE LAST TIME THE LAKERS DID SHIT SINCE SHAQ LEFT.

Ain't nothin but a thang big dog.

Who wants it?

watch yo' delf. lil man's got backup

(note: yuichi, plaese to update the blog w/ more pics of you and players. we cannot continue to use the same one. thank you in advance!)

Even the scientist will admit that this was a fluke picture with an NBA player.

b/w

Farmar had on a BLING WATCH. i mean that thing had some weight.

DIRK IS A SOFTBATCH. HE IS GERMAN AND EATS TOO MUCH SAUSAGE. HE'S A 7 FOOTER THAT RESIDES ON THE WING, INSTEAD OF THE PAINT. I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER THE LAST TIME AN MVP GOT ELIMINATED SO DECISIVELY IN THE FIRST ROUND TO AN 8TH SEED. SO TAKE THAT!

KOBE IS A HEADCASE. HE WANTS TO BE EUROPEAN AND DATE-RAPES TOO MUCH. HE IS A PROLIFIC SCORER THAT DOESN'T IMPROVE HIS TEAMMATES AND WILL NEVER BE LIKE THE DUDE HE SOOOO WANTS TO BE. I CAN'T RECALL THE LAST TIME THE LAKERS DID SHIT SINCE SHAQ LEFT.

Ain't nothin but a thang big dog.

Nice. lol in the public library.

INTERNET COMBAT.
    INTERNET COMBAT.
    INTERNET COMBAT.
    INTERNET COMBAT.
    INTERNET COMBAT.
    LOL. dude, plaese to stop. Batmon already made me fuck up a keyboard today with the milli vanilli schitt.

fo sho.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    The Strut NBA Thread = 40% Clon. 10% Knowledge. 50% Unbridled hate.

A+

And did I see yuichi showing some respect for Raja Bell earlier? 'Tis a new year in NBAstrut.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Yep....

Followed by...........

Bird + Pete = Shaq?

Hulk not get.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Celtics trying to lure Miller out of retirement
    42-year-old former Pacers guard would play backup role to Allen

Huh.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Celtics trying to lure Miller out of retirement
    42-year-old former Pacers guard would play backup role to Allen

Cheryl Miller?