NBA OFF SEASON

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    The three guys w/o salaries listed yet. Young is a natural scorer, but he might take a year to really come on. Definitely a better option off the bench than Jarvis Hayes(who won't be coming back) though. Pecherov is capable of shooting threes and is pretty agile for being 7 feet tall. He had a 26 and 14 game in Summer League for whatever thats worth. Dominic McGuire was talked about as a late first round pick, he might have gone higher if he stayed in school one more year. Anyway, he's a shot blocker and rebounder who can defend,but unlike some guys with skills like that he can also score. He seems much better than expected, should find his way into the rotation this year. Andray Blatche is also hopefully going to be much improved this year, his third, even though he got arrested the other day for solicitation.

"Keep Hope Alive"

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Warriors are about to re-sign Matt Barnes but only to a one year contract. The guy is finally going to be a millionaire

• The guy is finally going to be a millionaire

Haha. He definitely doesn't look like it. I'm sure he'll still be rocking that pederast moustache and shit.

I HATE MATT FUCKING BARNES.

J. O'Neal wants to be a Laker-

As long as Bynum is in the deal.

I REALLY like Maurice Evans. Dude wont emerge under Kobe.

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    The guy is finally going to be a millionaire

Haha. He definitely doesn't look like it. I'm sure he'll still be rocking that pederast moustache and shit.

dude went through 3 agents to get his 1 year deal! mo money mo tattoos mo faux hawks too.

warriors need another backup point guard. baron and sarunas and possibly monta aint going to cut it. i was hoping maybe taking a shot at brevin knight as a backup but he signed with the clippers i think.

also, how do the warriors go from possibly getting garnett to drew gooden and then finally landing austin croshere? well lets hope he finds the magic that led to his fat contract after that pacers playoffs run.

go warriors!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

^^^^^^MAD THAT HE CAN'T GROW A MOUSTACHE, PEDERAST OR OTHERWISE!

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts

why?

not tryin to pick on you specifically, buddy. But nobody's rubbed any humiliating losses in anyone's face on here for a while, and I miss that sort of thing...

mo money mo tattoos mo faux hawks too.

HELL YES

• The guy is finally going to be a millionaire

INTERESTED IN AN ON-BOARD WAGER? FIRST PERSON TO LOOK LIKE JAMES GANDOLFINI IN "FALLEN" WINS. R U SCURRED?

• I'LL TELL YOU WHY I HATE MATT BARNES. I DON'T CARE WHO HE BEATS OR HOW MANY MILLIONS HE ACCRUES OR HOW MANY RINGS HE WINS, HE WILL ALWAYS LOOK LIKE A LOW-LIFE SCUMBAG TO ME. DEAL.

INTERESTED IN AN ON-BOARD WAGER? FIRST PERSON TO LOOK LIKE JAMES GANDOLFINI IN "FALLEN" WINS. R U SCURRED?

I don't bet on my personal appearance--it's far too important.

• The Strut NBA Thread = 40% Clon. 10% Knowledge. 50% Unbridled hate.

50% Unbridled hate.
    Do you really post half of all responses in here?

The Strut NBA Thread = 40% Clon. 10% Knowledge. 50% Unbridled hate.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    The Strut NBA Thread = 10% Clon. 10% Knowledge. 30% Instigation 50% Unbridled hate.

• 50% Unbridled hate.

You got jokes. What do faux's Mavs/Dirk-centric posts count as? Or anything edpowers blesses us with?

HATE. IT'S WHAT'S FOR DINNER.

The Strut NBA Thread = 40% Clon. 10% Knowledge. 50% Unbridled hate.

HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please send me monies for a new keyboard. Does not work as well now that it holds my last mouthful of orange juice.

• The Strut NBA Thread = 40% Clon. 10% Knowledge. 50% Unbridled hate.

GODDAMN RIGHT. RESPECT THE MUHFUGGIN' MVP YOU LIL' TOYS.

EDIT: FUCK YOU BATMON.

50% Unbridled hate.

You got jokes. What do faux's Mavs/Dirk-centric posts count as? Or anything edpowers blesses us with?

Sweaty knowledge nuggets?

50% Unbridled hate.

HATE. IT'S WHAT'S FOR DINNER.

50% Unbridled hate.
    LOCATION OR SOFT.

• 50% Unbridled hate.
    LOCATION OR SOFT.

Okay. Just make a lil .jpeg of Matt Barnes ugly ass grill w/ the red circle w/ a line through it to accompany the LOC and you're on.

50% Unbridled hate.
    LOCATION OR SOFT.

Okay. Just make a lil .jpeg of Matt Barnes ugly ass grill w/ the red circle w/ a line through it to accompany the LOC and you're on.

50% Unbridled hate.
    LOCATION OR SOFT.

I'll have to do that when I get home. I hope this is sufficient for now

• 50% Unbridled hate.
    LOCATION OR SOFT.

It still needs the "Ghostbusters" treatment.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

50% Unbridled hate.
    LOCATION OR SOFT.

Barnes is a sewer rat with some hustle. That or a poor man's Shawn Marion.

• 50% Unbridled hate.
    LOCATION OR SOFT.

I'll have to do that when I get home. I hope this is sufficient for now

BAH. WHAT DID Y'ALL DO BEHIND THAT? TIME TO GIVE IT UP. THAT SEASON IS OVER.

a poor man's Shawn Marion.
    oh c'mon now. he's not THAT good. He kicked some ass in the playoffs, and launched himself into the realm of overvalued players...
    y'know what I mean?

=

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    oh c'mon now. he's not THAT good. He kicked some ass in the playoffs, and launched himself into the realm of overvalued players...

y'know what I mean?

=

Beam, that one again?

What you really need to do is choose a team, and root for it. At this rate, if Kevin Durant ever makes Seattle a powerhouse, you're gonna be rooting for the whole Westcoast (with the exception of the Lakers). Have some backbone in your NBA critique and choose one team, plaese.

y'know what I mean?

=

Beam, that one again?

What you really need to do is choose a team, and root for it. At this rate, if Kevin Durant ever makes Seattle a powerhouse, you're gonna be rooting for the whole Westcoast (with the exception of the Lakers). Have some backbone in your NBA critique and choose one team, plaese.

Your concept of fandom is outmoded. Plus I think he said previously that the Lakers were one of his teams.