Paris Hilton is out of jail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

I hope she gets gangraped by some bigger n*****s with the bigger trigger fingers.
    (but shell prolly like that)

My god, white gurl. I also hate her.

dude.

Seriously - I mean, the whole "n----, bigger, trigger, finger" rhyme scheme went out in the early 90s. Step up your racist misogynist rap game, son!

AMERICA IS SO FUCKING SURREAL.

This just came over email:

REVEREND AL SHARPTON BLASTS JUSTICE SYSTEM AND SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT FOR RELEASING PARIS HILTON AFTER 3-DAYS STATING THAT IT CITES THE DISPARITY OF HOW AMERICANS ARE TREATED IF THEY HAVE A HIGH SOCIO-ECONOMIC STATUS

SHARPTON SERVED 9--DAYS WITH NO LENIENCY FOR PEACEFULLY PROTESTING NAVY BOMBING EXERCISES IN VIEQUES, PUERTO RICO, FOR A CASE THAT WAS MORALLY RIGHT AS THE U.S. GOVT. LATER STOPPED THE EXERCISES

(NEW YORK, NY) --Thursday, June 7, 2007 ---Reverend Al Sharpton, President of National Action Network, and one of the country's foremost leaders for civil rights, is blasting the justice system for what appears to be favoritism in the early release of Paris Hilton. "Though I have nothing but empathy for Ms. Hilton whom I have met and appeared with on Saturday Night Live the night I hosted in 2003, this early release gives all of the appearances of economic and racial favoritism that is constantly cited by poor people and people of color. There are any number of cases of people who handle being incarcerated badly and even have health conditions that are not released . I have served several sentences for civil rights and civil disobedience actions and I even fasted which caused health concerns to prison authorities who paid for a doctor to come see me daily rather than release me. This act smacks of the double standards that many of us raise. Sharpton will discuss this on his nationally syndicated radio show today at 1:06 p.m. (www.sharptontalk.net)

• I know their are "more important things going on in the world today"..but still man, it just fucking tears me up to think about it. I have always been a a bit bitter(jealous) dude when it comes to rich people and this shit is like the fucking dagger in my heart. Why do I care about some dumb coke whore so much? When it comes down to it, I really don't..I just wanted to see a stupid bitch(that deserves it) be uncomfortable for 20 days. I don't think that is tooooo bad, is it?

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    "I did have a choice to go to a pay jail. But I declined because I feel like the media portrays me in a way that I'm not and that's why I wanted to go to county, to show that I can do it and I'm going to be treated like everyone else. I'm going to do the time, I'm going to do it the right way."

-P.H.

• BeekBeek 146 Posts
    asshurt thread of the year?

"I did have a choice to go to a pay jail. But I declined because I feel like the media portrays me in a way that I'm not and that's why I wanted to go to county, to show that I can do it and I'm going to be treated like everyone else. I'm going to do the time, I'm going to do it the right way."

-P.H.

No matter how much I beg and plead, no matter what I say, you must not open this door.

• asshurt thread of the year?

ahh who cares..so be it.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts

-P.H.

I wonder if she thinks she chalked up enough Street Cred within the last two days to release a hip hop album?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Paris Hilton's medical condition was purely psychological and that she was in peril of having a nervous breakdown, and that's why she was released early this morning.

Psychiatrist Charles Sophy visited Hilton in jail yesterday and the day before. We're told after Sophy's visit yesterday, word was passed to the Sheriff that Hilton's mental state was fragile and she was at risk.

The reason for releasing her had nothing to do with a rash or other physical issues. It was purely in her head.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    asshurt thread of the year?

we need a new graemlim of paris......Skating? Payola? Untouchable?

• No doubt she is untouchable.

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    Hilton's mental state

let me guess her mental state....
    dicks, drugs, dollars

No doubt she is untouchable.

Um...well....

• Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
    The only reason I care is that this will just reinforce her idea that she is above the law! I don't feel sorry for someone that demands attention! I am so happy that she went to jail. She is responsable for the annoying bitches that say "thats hot.." or ask you if you "love it" at a completely random moment.. Shut up, you make no sense baby. She is a old-ass version of some girl click from high school... pathetic... I just hope that maybe the week of jail that she went through does something to her head... I won't though.. I'm done talking about her

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

Why do I care about some dumb coke whore so much? When it comes down to it, I really don't..I just wanted to see a stupid bitch(that deserves it) be uncomfortable for 20 days. I don't think that is tooooo bad, is it?

nah man I am with you.

sure I am asshurt but there's so little justice in the world I feel like a little corrective is in order every now and then. like, she's way richer than she deserves to be and she gets out of jail free? no fair.

yes mad doggie.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    This thread is insane, no one here should be affected in anyway by Paris Hilton's release. There are a shitload of people that get both special or unfair treatment in the prison system due to class or race.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say there is some projecting happening in this thread

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    I'm happy for her.

OMG. Reynaldo, your website design is even cheesier than mine. You couldn't even get a name without a number on it?

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    There are a shitload of people that get both special or unfair treatment in the prison system due to class or race.

...and since no one seems to care about any of that shit otherwise, now seems
    like a perfect chance to borrow some of the ridiculous amount of spotlight Paris gets and point it at the glaring injustice.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    There are a shitload of people that get both special or unfair treatment in the prison system due to class or race.

...and since no one seems to care about any of that shit otherwise, now seems
    like a perfect chance to borrow some of the ridiculous amount of spotlight Paris gets and point it at the glaring injustice.

more like, now that everyone accepts Paris as a celebrity with no real reason to be famous we should discuss her life and continue to push this talentless waste deeper into our everyday existence.

there are much more important cases to talk about than a 40 day sentence given to a rich girl for a charge like Violation of probation on a DUI.

Hows about discussing Geronimo Pratt, or if you want to sta on the celebrity level Robert Blake.

Fatty Arbuckle has always been a favorite of mines

too bad there isnt any fresh bad news from iraq to push this off the front page.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    US Magazine

This is the Justice System at work?

it is apt punishment that she has been sent to her room to think about what she has done and until she is ready to tell the state of california that she is sorry.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    it is apt punishment that she has been sent to her room to think about what she has done and until she is ready to tell the state of california that she is sorry.

hahaha.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    What person in jail isn't about to have a nervous breakdown?

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    Drunk driving idiots deserve the book thrown at them, but I don't know why people hate her so much. Hell, if I was born into an insane amount of cash, I'd floss too (yeah, yeah...give to charity, help the community and so forth, but we're all human). It's as if she exists solely to make insecure women jealous and to make men dislike her because she's the embodiment of the snobby, bitchy ex or, to some, the unattainable hottie. Not that I think she's the epitome of sexy, but she definitely isn't ugly either.

too bad there isnt any fresh bad news from iraq to push this off the front page.

^^^^^^hasn't read the news apparently.^^^^^^

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    US Magazine

This is the Justice System at work?

Two things jumped out at me in that.. um.. article:

A judge originally ordered Hilton to serve 45 days but her jail-time was reduced to 23 days on account of good behavior.[/b]

The Simple Life star turned herself in at the Men??s Central Jail[/b] in downtown L.A. at 11:15 p.m. on Sunday, June 3

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

The Simple Life star turned herself in at the Men??s Central Jail[/b] in downtown L.A. at 11:15 p.m. on Sunday, June 3

thats the county intake for males & females, nothing suspect about it

Guess you'd have to be in Cali to know this. Just found it interesting given her reputation.

thats the county intake for males & females, nothing suspect about it

Guess you'd have to be in Cali to know this. Just found it interesting given her reputation.

well she does have a penchant for intaking males....