Paris Hilton is out of jail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SouthCrackalackSouthCrackalack 3,853 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
bullshit.

Comments

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

Whitmore says he cannot release details about Paris' "medical issue" due to confidentiality, but said that medical officials "constantly examined"[/b] her while she was in jail.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    LOL freed due to Medical issues... HAHAHAHAH

- spidey

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    call it white privelage but what it really comes down to is $$$. I'm sure the family dumped some funds into her diagnosis.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    not that i had any respect for that ugly whore in the first place, but she has a special place in hell that shell be going to. i hope someone jacks this bitch so she can see whats what.

DIE PARIS HILTON YOU LOUSY STUPID ROTTEN WHORE CUNT! gang rape by lepers is too good for this ugly bitch... i hope she catches a real real bad one this weekend.

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    is anyone really surprised?

really?

not that i had any respect for that ugly whore in the first place, but she has a special place in hell that shell be going to. i hope someone jacks this bitch so she can see whats what.

DIE PARIS HILTON YOU LOUSY STUPID ROTTEN WHORE CUNT! gang rape by lepers is too good for this ugly bitch... i hope she catches a real real bad one this weekend.

please take this to the angriest strutter thread.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    it was fucking 20days!!!! first this whore should NOT have been allowed to go to county. what the fuck?!?!!? she should of just done her time at a slap the back of your hand facility where she wouldnt be so god damn nervous. SHE WAS ALSO IN ISOLATION FOR HER OWN PROTECTION! fuckin rotten cunt... seriously...

i need to go smoke... i dont know why but this shit set me the fuck off.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

love thy neighbor

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    Tell us how you really feel Jinx.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    what did she do again, violate probation for her first dui offense?? i dont know about cali, but around here, anyone with a decent lawyer and a relatively clean record would avoid any jailtime. even if this was her second dui, i'd imagine the same to be true. whoever sentenced her was trying to get his/her name in the paper.

this is where you want your tax dollars going? paying for a billionaire.

ehhhhhhhhhh

• not that i had any respect for that ugly whore in the first place, but she has a special place in hell that shell be going to. i hope someone jacks this bitch so she can see whats what.

I agree with every word.
    Tell me, im behind facts. Hwo many days has she spent in jail? 1? 2? 20?

I hope she gets gangraped by some bigger n*****s with the bigger trigger fingers.
    (but shell prolly like that)

My god, white gurl. I also hate her.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

First, y'all need to chill with the rape-wishes. You're karmically fucking yourselves.

...on another note...

does this news really surprise anyone?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

I hope she gets gangraped by some bigger n*****s with the bigger trigger fingers.

uh

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

This is all kinds of wrong on crazy levels.

• jazzercismjazzercism 838 Posts
    Some bad looks in this thread. She may be a truly despicable human being but she does not deserve to be the victim of racist rape fantasies.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Hattin on paris hilton is just silly. Dudes are st8 hypnotized by the media's bombardment. Dude expend way too much energy thowin their hands up over her antics. Change the fuckin chanel or turn the page. There are a gang of problems in this world to scream over and Paris' antics dont compare.
    And dont try and rebuttle w/ that "the media is evil" stuff...that's a damn given.

Keep it movin.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Some bad looks in this thread. She may be a truly despicable human being but she does not deserve to be the victim of racist rape fantasies.

fine, just normal rape.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

fine, just normal rape.

Jokes about rap jokes are still

Dudes need to chill.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Jokes about rap jokes are still

Dudes need to chill.

so a rapper, a dj, and a b-boy walk in a bar...

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    "The salsbury steak gave me diareha, I'm sober and I'm scarred! MEDICAL ISSUES!"

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Hattin on paris hilton is just silly. Dudes are st8 hypnotized by the media's bombardment. Dude expend way too much energy thowin their hands up over her antics. Change the fuckin chanel or turn the page. There are a gang of problems in this world to scream over and Paris' antics dont compare.

My sentiments exactly. I can not/refuse to get worked up over her.

"The salsbury steak gave me diareha, I'm sober and I'm scarred! MEDICAL ISSUES!"

You may not be far off mang:

"He said privacy rules prohibited him from giving details about the medical issues, but celebrity Web site TMZ.com earlier quoted sources saying Hilton was refusing to eat much of the jail food served her."

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

You may not be far off mang:

"He said privacy rules prohibited him from giving details about the medical issues, but celebrity Web site TMZ.com earlier quoted sources saying Hilton was refusing to eat much of the jail food served her."

You know it's true. She's too snobby to eat the food and she's so privalaged she's having a nervous breakdown because she's being treated normal. Pull that in a real prison and they'll hook you up to an IV bag and call it good.

But her condition must be viewed subjectively. What may not bother the average inmate, may be a serious problem for her. If she is not used to that kind of treatment, that needs to be taken into account when determining her punishment if such punishment is to be fair and just.

• what did she do again, violate probation for her first dui offense?? i dont know about cali, but around here, anyone with a decent lawyer and a relatively clean record would avoid any jailtime. even if this was her second dui, i'd imagine the same to be true. whoever sentenced her was trying to get his/her name in the paper.

ehhhhhhhhhh

yeah, the punishment was bullshit to begin with. she was probably scared straight before she even booked in.

what did she do again, violate probation for her first dui offense?? i dont know about cali, but around here, anyone with a decent lawyer and a relatively clean record would avoid any jailtime. even if this was her second dui, i'd imagine the same to be true. whoever sentenced her was trying to get his/her name in the paper.

ehhhhhhhhhh

yeah, the punishment was bullshit to begin with. she was probably scared straight before she even booked in.

I mean, its not like she knifed her ex husband and his girlfriend, or anything.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

ehhhhhhhhhh

Although she did pledge to spend the rest of her life trying to find the real drunk driver.

ehhhhhhhhhh

Not sure who you might mean...

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

My god, white gurl. I also hate her.

dude.