Paris Hilton is out of jail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    There are a shitload of people that get both special or unfair treatment in the prison system due to class or race.

...and since no one seems to care about any of that shit otherwise, now seems
    like a perfect chance to borrow some of the ridiculous amount of spotlight Paris gets and point it at the glaring injustice.

more like, now that everyone accepts Paris as a celebrity with no real reason to be famous we should discuss her life and continue to push this talentless waste deeper into our everyday existence.

there are much more important cases to talk about than a 40 day sentence given to a rich girl for a charge like Violation of probation on a DUI.

Hows about discussing Geronimo Pratt, or if you want to sta on the celebrity level Robert Blake.

??

This has nothing to do with Paris for me, I just recognize that, mysterious and stupid as it may be, there is a massive spotlight around her that now could be turned on something that actually is important: our racist, money-is-power justice system. I certainly don't think you can call that a less worthy subject of attention than Geronimo Pratt.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    "The salsbury steak gave me diareha, I'm sober and I'm scarred! MEDICAL ISSUES!"

Hooked on Young Phonics worked for you.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    "The salsbury steak gave me diareha, I'm sober and I'm scarred! MEDICAL ISSUES!"

Hooked on Young Phonics worked for you.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070608/ap_en_ce/paris_hilton

yay! She is a sack of crap who is getting away with DWI and driving with a suspended license, all crap that people on COPS get nailed on all the time and have "the book" thrown at them.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    OOPS

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    apparently the judge ordered her back in court today, and the police have been instructed to go to her house, pick her up and bring her to the court.

• the cool thing is the judge can look at the medical record if he wants to.

*MY GUESS IS WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS*

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    apparently the judge ordered her back in court today, and the police have been instructed to go to her house, pick her up and bring her to the court.

the same judge ordered her back to jail

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/08/paris.hilton.ap/index.html

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts

somebody call the

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

somebody call the

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    screaming and crying, no less. "MOOMMM!"

Unreal.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    will she be gang rapped this time?

huh?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Is there life after death?

huh?

• KaushikKaushik 320 Posts
    This is pathetic and sad on so many levels. The media's pathetic for giving so much attention to her and this ridiculous case. People's over the top gleeful joy reactions are just sad. And I'm actually feeling sorry for her in all these "go back to jail" pics. Damn!

I'm no fan of hers but does one person really deserve this much hate? On the other hand, people end up in gitmo for nonexistent crimes they never committed, and she gets to walk away from a *real* offense, no matter that they're sending her spoiled bratty ass back to jail? The whole thing just reeks of extreme

huh?

hahaha. i want this to be a graemlin. creepiest gopher ever

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    god bless her. my thoughts are with her and her family. such a shame that a precious lamb of god should have to endure such hateful slander.

BOOYAKA!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

huh?

hahaha. i want this to be a graemlin. creepiest gopher ever

that thing is killing me

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

this fucker is cute

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    < -----------------------

THWEET!

HAHA!

I just yoinked the animated version myself. We should have a staring contest.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    fuck all this sympathizing w/ paris, she's a whiner. ugh

Gang rapp is so played out.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    *MY GUESS IS WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS*

Like that's kept people out of jail before.
    Psychologically traumatic, yes that is kind of what jail is supposed to be

And wow, she really did cry out for mommy. That is not amazing.

But this is:

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Who has 3 copies of Boscoe?

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    You want how much for shipping?

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    This is pathetic and sad on so many levels. The media's pathetic for giving so much attention to her and this ridiculous case. People's over the top gleeful joy reactions are just sad. And I'm actually feeling sorry for her in all these "go back to jail" pics. Damn!

You want how much for shipping?

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    Are those MP3s.... 320k encoded?

LOL

i think he should say "huh?" dollarbin please make some magic!