Paris Hilton is out of jail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    Are those MP3s.... 320k encoded?

i'm not sure i know why but this is funnier than hell.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Who left piss all over the toilet!

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    Version 1:

I thought he should be Spanish for some reason.

Version 2:

ala Simpsons

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    I love how a thread on Paris Hilton turned into two pages of squirrel animations.

Only on Soul Strut... only on Soul Strut.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

what's up with the balloons in the background though? i wish i knew where it came from. i saw it on my friend mike's blog. he said that he had nightmares like this and i've been laughing all morning looking at it.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    FREE PARIS!!!

FREE PARIS!!!

FREE PARIS!!!

FREE PARIS!!!

FREE PARIS!!!

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

somebody call the

your taxpayer dollars at work. i like how they sent 2 cops.

i'm riding for the sherriff who let her go. he was quoted as saying that only 10% of the people in his jail serve a full sentence do to overcrowdedness. anyone who is still talking about "preferential treatment" needs to silence his or herself. people with lawyers dont go to jail for what she did. these low level judges are just trying to get some shine. disgraces to the legal community!!

• hendravishendravis 689 Posts

beeyahhhhh!

this guy myte have been a faktor in her mental condition 8(

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    US Magazine

This is the Justice System at work?

Like I was saying.....

"Her release after only three days erodes confidence in the judicial system," Jeffries said.

That's the bottom line.

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts
    Drunk driving idiots deserve the book thrown at them.[/b]

This is the crux of the matter, and repeat offenders should serve a looooooonnnnnngggg time in jail.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    send her to the electric chair!!!

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts

somebody call the

hahahhahaha. more pictures please!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

mommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

the little hussy will probably get out in a week if she behaves herself

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Version 1:

Version 2:

ala Simpsons

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

This squirrel is 10,000X more interesting than anything Paris Hilton has ever done.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    Version 1:

Version 2:

ala Simpsons

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

This squirrel is 10,000X more interesting than anything Paris Hilton has ever done.

i thought her little "video" was more compelling than a hamster. aside from that, i would tend to agree.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i think it's a gopher

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    i think it's a gopher

Or a prairie dog

either way, it's outstanding.

• edubedub 715 Posts

...i like how they sent 2 cops.

female cop in passenger seat looks hot - more pics plaese!

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts

...i like how they sent 2 cops.

female cop in passenger seat looks hot - more pics plaese!

I really dont know how those two cops are keeping a straight face.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    -------yes!

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    -------yes!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    -------yes!

beautiful...

im taking that holmes. just gotta.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    Motion to create a graemlin derivation...basically to be utilized when someone shows asshurt tendencies, they can be said to be "Shedding[/b] tears"

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Motion to create a graemlin derivation...basically to be utilized when someone shows asshurt tendencies, they can be said to be "Shedding[/b] tears"

I thought you was gonna do that crazy thing where the pics morph into a brand new pic (i.e Fat Joe to Pokemon).
    None the less, I'm feeling the graemlin.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    She has to be in solitary confinement because the whole world wants to see her crucified. Its rediculous and pointless for her to serve that much jail time for having a suspended licence.

All the rape fantasies and calling her a dried up whore and all that is totally tasteless. Personally i dont think ANYONE should have to go to jail for such a stupid little offense.

Free paris hilton.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    She has to be in solitary confinement because the whole world wants to see her crucified. Its rediculous and pointless for her to serve that much jail time for having a suspended licence.

All the rape fantasies and calling her a dried up whore and all that is totally tasteless. Personally i dont think ANYONE should have to go to jail for such a stupid little offense.

Free paris hilton.

please...

i hope you are kidding.

a white bitch who has a lot of money gets a priviledge? I FUCKING think not.

deal with it.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    oh and anyone who says they get buttfucked for coke deserves to be in solitary confinement.

• Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts

Free paris hilton.

please...

i hope you are kidding.

a white bitch who has a lot of money gets a priviledge? I FUCKING think not.

deal with it.

Black or white... she sucks.. Getcha Azz Back to Jail Bitch ... GETCH AZZ BACK TO JAIL

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Personally i dont think ANYONE should have to go to jail for such a stupid little offense.

oh really? you think driving drunk is ok? Have you ever lost someone because some drunk asshole just had to be behind the wheel?

I think 45 days is not enough personally.

ok im done.