TNE NBA FINALS '07 - WHAT!!!

12345679»

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Did anyone else notice some fan sounding like a fuckin' monkey???!!! at the end there. WTF?

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    emblematic

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    filet o fish

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Congrats to Michael Finley...

And his Dad....

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Break out the brooms, batches! Seven rings for Big Shot Rob, a ring for Finley, and a fourth for the squad. Beautiful.

b/w I can't believe some of y'all folls actually picked Cleveland.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    filet o fish

Reprehensible.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    'Big Shot Rob,' might challenge Curt Schilling for the biggest fraud in sports.

In fact, he might win, being that he 'chose,' his own nickname.

THE N B A SEASON HAS OFFICIALLY COME TO A CLOSE.

Well, not really since we'll probably hear plenty of off-season trade talk.

SAS, what a bunch of winners man.

TONY PARKER GETS FINALS MVP. Good for him. He was BALLLLIINnnnnn.

filet o fish

Reprehensible.

What are you guys talking about?

Giving yourself a nickname is worse than referring to yourself in the third person.

SAS, what a bunch of winners man.

TONY PARKER GETS FINALS MVP. Good for him. He was BALLLLIINnnnnn.

Word the fuck up.

Duncan was solid as always, but Parker was ballin' outta control.

SAS = dynasty?

Giving yourself a nickname is worse than referring to yourself in the third person.

Well, there's only one notable NBA star that has accomplished both.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Did anyone else notice some fan sounding like a fuckin' monkey???!!! at the end there. WTF?

Don't laugh. That man had as many points as Cav starters Sasha Pavolvic, Drew Gooden, and Zydrunas Ilgauskas combined in the fourth quarter. And two less than Daniel Gibson.

SAS = dynasty?

I only consider 3 basketball teams as a "Dynasty" and the Spurs ain't one of them.

Very nice....I give him a pass.

Because I'm an obese fan.

SAS = dynasty?

I only consider 3 basketball teams as a "Dynasty" and the Spurs ain't one of them.

You're kinda right though. "Dynasty" isn't fitting, more like "One of the great NBA franchises in NBA history".

Very nice....I give him a pass.

Because I'm an obese fan.

Don't test ma gangsta pawtna!

SAS = dynasty?

You're kinda right though. "Dynasty" isn't fitting, more like "One of the great NBA franchises in NBA history".

Actually, I agree. I'm kind of a stickler for that whole "dynasties have to win back-to-back championships" thing. So for now, one of the great franchises. If they win it next year? Dynasty.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

If the Cavs make it to the finals, they will get swept.

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts

Don't laugh. That man had as many points as Cav starters Sasha Pavolvic, Drew Gooden, and Zydrunas Ilgauskas combined in the fourth quarter. And two less than Daniel Gibson.

Dude, Sasha Pavlovic looked like horseshit against the Spurs. Gooden and Ilgauskas at least had flashes where they looked like they belong in this league. Pavlovic was terrible.

And what was up with the Cavs not fouling down seven with a minute to play? Think they could have used about 20 more seconds on the clock there at the end?? Oh well.

Spurs deserved to win. And the Cavs deserved to lose. They played like crap. It makes me wonder about Mike Brown's coaching, but not too much, as he did have to bench his starting guard (Hughes) due to an injury. Hughes would have helped. He would have made at least as many shots as Gibson did. And if the Cavs would have made some shots, they would have won game 3 and probably game 4.

Finally, I'm with whoever said that dynasties require back-to-back championships. Spurs have been a dominant team lately, but that does not make them into a dynasty.

On to next season, in which the Portland Trailblazers will put a jersey reading Oden on the back of a young man from Ohio State University, and climb further away from the cellar of the Association. I'm defining success as a number 6 seed in the playoffs.

Rip city,
    JRoot

Dude, Sasha Pavlovic looked like horseshit against the Spurs. Gooden and Ilgauskas at least had flashes where they looked like they belong in this league. Pavlovic was terrible.

And what was up with the Cavs not fouling down seven with a minute to play? Think they could have used about 20 more seconds on the clock there at the end?? Oh well.

Spurs deserved to win. And the Cavs deserved to lose. They played like crap. It makes me wonder about Mike Brown's coaching, but not too much, as he did have to bench his starting guard (Hughes) due to an injury. Hughes would have helped. He would have made at least as many shots as Gibson did. And if the Cavs would have made some shots, they would have won game 3 and probably game 4.

Finally, I'm with whoever said that dynasties require back-to-back championships. Spurs have been a dominant team lately, but that does not make them into a dynasty.

On to next season, in which the Portland Trailblazers will put a jersey reading Oden on the back of a young man from Ohio State University, and climb further away from the cellar of the Association. I'm defining success as a number 6 seed in the playoffs.

Rip city,
    JRoot

For the record, the Cavs didn't lose because they were just having a bad series. They lost because of inexperience.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts

Rip city,
    JRoot

"With the 1st pick in the 2007 NBA Draft, the Portland Trailblazers select (checks card) Dan Sturzinski of ITT Tech." (Stern re-checks card, lets head slowly sink into hands. Shot of new Blazers GM Kevin Pritchard with a huge grin on his face)

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Hells yeah.....dude was near the commentators mike tryin out his mating calls n shit.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts

For the record, the Cavs didn't lose because they were just having a bad series. They lost because of inexperience.
    Are you sure you don't watch Sportscenter?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Paging KVH.........who's ur hero?

Are you sure you don't watch Sportscenter?

Don't watch it in general, didn't see it yesterday. Why is that what they were saying?

Hells yeah.....dude was near the commentators mike tryin out his mating calls n shit.

In my 10+ years as a fan, I've never heard such a disturbing sound.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Carmelo and Al in 09.