DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS!!!!

Comments

• straight up jack moves

+

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I agree, that Purple color on the Flinstones is hot. I would cop minus the black pebbles shit.

These are the next Kobe shoes that mad people in LA are waiting for...Camp-out Related.

I'd buy 5 pairs of Zoom Kobe 4's before I buy any Louis Vitton/Kanye garbage.

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    I agree, that Purple color on the Flinstones is hot. I would cop minus the black pebbles shit.

These are the next Kobe shoes that mad people in LA are waiting for...Camp-out Related.

I'd buy 5 pairs of Zoom Kobe 4's before I buy any Louis Vitton/Kanye garbage.

The Charlotte Kobe's are hotter than those.

I plan on Nike ID'in a pair for myself.

• laps of taste?

craps of taste.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts

Just got these.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Just got these.

34 across = ELEVATORS

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    Oh snap!

• Options
    Nike Jones Beach

Glad I got two pairs a couple days before the hype kicked in around here.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Lucky bastard. I'm not a big fan of unos (Bobbito Aubergines and highs being the exception), but when I saw those online last week I definitely did a double take. I reckon they're pretty steep now, no?

Nike Jones Beach

Glad I got two pairs a couple days before the hype kicked in around here.

I was gonna try and get a pair online......but I had a friend's birthday party to go to.

Question:

How and how often do you clean your white soles?

• Options
    Lucky bastard. I'm not a big fan of unos (Bobbito Aubergines and highs being the exception), but when I saw those online last week I definitely did a double take. I reckon they're pretty steep now, no?

That pair I linked to up above went for 900, but I bet that guy doesn't even get paid. Someone probably pumped it up to try and cash in a couple of quick Buy It Nows that are currently listed for over 1000. Realistically they're going for 350-450, and will probably eventually settle at 250-300.

Long Island was going crazy over these things last week, so I wouldn't be surprised if they do occasionally sell for some ridiculous price since this region does have it's areas where the money flows freely (like where Batmon hangs out).

I should throw a pair up for 2000 and see if some idiot bites.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    just picked these up (onitsuka tigers). i think they are an old reissue(2007ish) of the prototype of 1960 olympic shoes. nippon style, hence the flag. love the simplicity.

• ohhhhh, those are fierce!

Most recent summertime pickups:

Nike Sweet Classic Low Canvas

Most recent summertime pickups:

Nike Sweet Classic Low Canvas

I fux w/ those

• Thought I had missed these entirely, and I was bummed. Was out at Extra Butter in LI last night for an event, and not only did they have my size, but they were also on sale.

• Options

Thought I had missed these entirely, and I was bummed. Was out at Extra Butter in LI last night for an event, and not only did they have my size, but they were also on sale.

I was in there last week, pulled the Air Max 1 Nordics for my lady at 30% off. She didn't like them and now I'm stuck with them. That store is chock full of heat.

• Yessir they are! I was super-feelin those Jordan 1s in a royalish blue nylon material, and the navy canvas ones had to hold back though.

These air maxes are goin on ice.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

That pair I linked to up above went for 900, but I bet that guy doesn't even get paid. Someone probably pumped it up to try and cash in a couple of quick Buy It Nows that are currently listed for over 1000. Realistically they're going for 350-450, and will probably eventually settle at 250-300.

Long Island was going crazy over these things last week, so I wouldn't be surprised if they do occasionally sell for some ridiculous price since this region does have it's areas where the money flows freely (like where Batmon hangs out).

I'm really regretting not buying those 3 days before they came out.

Honestly, I thought they wouldn't be a big deal but when I read an article in Newsday about the sneaker, I knew I f*cked up.

Honestly, I thought they wouldn't be a big deal but when I read an article in Newsday about the sneaker, I knew I f*cked up.

Question:

whenever shit looks suspect.

I have enuff kicks to rotate so my shits dont get foul lookin.

Extra Butter in LI
    I didn't know this was in RVC!

Yeah, that's what almost made me buy them!

• Options
    Extra Butter in LI
    I didn't know this was in RVC!

When did you move to Uniondale? You're less than 5 minutes from me.

I've been here since Feb.

Kind of a latte pass by these days' terms, but anyways...

Bobbito x Pro Keds:

Not that any of yall care, who the hell approves of these designs at Jordan Brand???
    They're churning out 5 ugly ass hybrid joints per month....

Question:

whenever shit looks suspect.

I have enuff kicks to rotate so my shits dont get foul lookin.

I happen to have some of that on me. I'll try it!

I've been doing it with a wet cloth first, then sneaker cleaner with a toothbrush.