DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS!!!!

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

u get them online? is the pickyourshoes site the cheapest?

i got them at my local store for 169+tax=177eagles.

most spots here sell them for 189+tax.

Try any of ur local name brand stores....Foot Locker/Champs/etc.

PYS i think sells them for 179/189 if im not mistaken + shipping.

The retros dont have the "ICE" soles, just to let ya know. Some cats are mad bout this alteration.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

I tried picking these up (in brown and purple) yesterday, but no size 12's to be found. Anyone have any leads?

That eBay pic is very unflattering, but I really like this colorway and if I wasn't so broke over all this Christmas BS I'd buy some size 11's for myself!

By the way, I heard these run a bit snug so you may want to buy a size up, Hemol.

Yeah those brown and purples are the ones I was trying to get, but the biggest size I could find was 11. They do run snug. I'm usually 11 or 11.5, and I definitely needed a 12 in those. Did you see them anywhere online Herm?

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

u get them online? is the pickyourshoes site the cheapest?

i got them at my local store for 169+tax=177eagles.

most spots here sell them for 189+tax.

Try any of ur local name brand stores....Foot Locker/Champs/etc.

PYS i think sells them for 179/189 if im not mistaken + shipping.

I saw them at V.I.M on Broadway and Bleecker.

• I tried picking these up (in brown and purple) yesterday, but no size 12's to be found. Anyone have any leads?

That eBay pic is very unflattering, but I really like this colorway and if I wasn't so broke over all this Christmas BS I'd buy some size 11's for myself!

By the way, I heard these run a bit snug so you may want to buy a size up, Hemol.

Yeah those brown and purples are the ones I was trying to get, but the biggest size I could find was 11. They do run snug. I'm usually 11 or 11.5, and I definitely needed a 12 in those. Did you see them anywhere online Herm?

i got mine in that colorway from commonwealth in virginia (cmonwealth.com), but they're not on the website. they'll ship them, you just have to call ... $100 plus shipping

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Thank you sir.

• actually those huaraches are a bit small for me - i got a 10.5 but need an 11. if anyone wants them holler at me ...

• when i first looked at this thread all i saw was this picture. i stared at it for longer than a minute trying to figure out where you put your foot in before i realized it was art. could i get a on some of those pieces if you got em? i gotta believe the cost of making em was way up there considering the price of jord's. the mask series is pretty dope though.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Destroyer Toe Box

Destroyers

those are hawt! PLease dont tell me they are all gay and limited. are they?

• Ha..sorry, but I didnt see anything about prices or any real info on the pieces.

• those are hawt! PLease dont tell me they are all gay and limited. are they?

Sorry to say. Undefeated still has them for a day or so. $180+ tax. smh still had to cop. I have a sickness.

• i picked these up yesterday

Smooth!!!!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

those are hawt! PLease dont tell me they are all gay and limited. are they?

Sorry to say. Undefeated still has them for a day or so. $180+ tax. smh still had to cop. I have a sickness.

lol, yeah you do. lol I cant see paying a buck 80 for some dunks anymore though.

• Doesn't hurt my pocketbook any. Especially when I flip the extra pair I copped for $100 profit. Hehehe.

Doesn't hurt my pocketbook any. Especially when I flip the extra pair I copped for $100 profit. Hehehe.

I know this is what you're all about. I have never been that up on limited releases.

• Puke

• I really like the way those af1 mids fit. Is that all blakck or is there some green in those or something?

• Nike Air Force 1 Mid Premium CB - Houston Rockets (Charles Barkley) which are part of the Houston Rockets Pack, the last pack to release from CB???s AF1 collection. They feature a black/navy blue/team red color-way along with pinstripes on the back panel. Contrast stitching is also featured on the swoosh and the CB34 logo is seen on the heel tab. Release on December 22nd. The ticket price is set at $150. Via Atmos

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

Yes.

• March 2008, but part of a package w/ an unwearable Jordan. When they release these "packages", do they also release them by themselves? I'd like to get the 9 model..even though I didnt like them that much when they first came out.

• hardbody,yo

• I want another pair of these Blazer's that I had in 2003. Weren't comfortable, but I loved 'em.