DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS!!!!

Comments

• ...and i defy anyone to test my knowledge in late 80s and 90s nike basketball gear or sneakers that White Undercover Cops sport in the hood around the corner from the weed spot, actin like they from the neighborhood,not foolin anyone, w/ some tight ass acid washed jeans channeling Hill St Blues and 21 jump Skreet,talmbout the Rangers and Billy Ray Cyrus, w/ a Tuna Fish sammich that the frissy-haired wifey made and a bottle of Mello Yello.

This post is genius.

WE SEE YOU IN YOUR COP SHOES!!!!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Finally these are back.

• Finally these are back.

Foamin'atthemouthposites.

lol @ the terrible cuba gooding jr. michael jordan commercial quote for the reply title.

lol @ the terrible cuba gooding jr. michael jordan commercial quote for the reply title.

Tell me you see this damn commercail errytime u watch tv. I cant escape this shit.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    finally copped

• lol @ the terrible cuba gooding jr. michael jordan commercial quote for the reply title.

Tell me you see this damn commercail errytime u watch tv. I cant escape this shit.

Yes, during every commercial break for every NBA game on TNT. It's out of hand already. WTF is MJ doing signing autographs for a bunch of 100 year old white ladies anyway? You can't tell me they were into the Bulls Dynasty in the 90s...

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    I went to Nike ID yesterday and designed some KOBE Zoom Air II. In Celtics Green.

They moved the ID spot to NIKETown on 57th st.

There's been one there for a while. I tired to do some air maxes there last year and they were "out of them".

Did they move the vip spot too?

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Anyone know what these are?

My daughter (surprise!) wants kicks like this for Christmas. I told her I'd hook her up, but I'm not having any luck.

• Anyone know what these are?

My daughter (surprise!) wants kicks like this for Christmas. I told her I'd hook her up, but I'm not having any luck.

Court force hi's

check Kendo on Melrose

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Anyone know what these are?

Court force hi's

check Kendo on Melrose

damn that was quick! thanks I'll try to roll up there and see what's good.

I went to Nike ID yesterday and designed some KOBE Zoom Air II. In Celtics Green.

They moved the ID spot to NIKETown on 57th st.

There's been one there for a while. I tired to do some air maxes there last year and they were "out of them".

Did they move the vip spot too?

She told me it was shut down.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

Boo to that. Although I probably never would have gotten in that mug anyways. Anyone made shoes at the vip spot? Was it worth it?

• Options

Boo to that. Although I probably never would have gotten in that mug anyways. Anyone made shoes at the vip spot? Was it worth it?

Someone did a pair on behalf of this place awhile back, I forget who.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

Don't forget your matching Nike Baseball Jacket:

I like the trainers, but the toe strap still ruins it for me.

fuck man, the shoes are okay, but the baseball jackets are hard as fuck!

I mean, supreme shit is kinda corny these days, and its hypebeasted to hell and back by asian kids, but there are couple things that i wish people would just lay off so i could cop.

I would like a pair of the white supreme blazers and one of these jackets for a reasonable price. preferably the black one. '

People need to STOP being surprised when they buy fake Jordans. It's quite simple : if you paid something like 70$ for a Jordan 4 or 5, then you got sonned. Throwback jordans are so expensive that price tags make you faint. Myself i still can decide myself to pay 500 or those Jordan 5 i want. I have a 80$ pair, but i never wore them because i feel weird...lol. They got the same silver keychain on it. The glue line is and there's NO AIR in the bubble!!!

i don't own any fake js but i really don't see what the big deal is. i play ball with a few guys who are constantly wearing brand new j's of models that haven't been retro'ed in YEARS. they are definitely fake....but they look pretty real to me, and i've had dozens of jordans throughout the years.

if nobody can tell the difference, or the difference is only noticeable to jordan heads...then who is smarter - the guy who scours ebay for a $500 pair of og ivs that will fall apart after 1 use or the dude who is rocking crisp $70 fake ivs (with another pair stored away).

personally, if you are rocking an og pair of 4's with the whole Frickin' sole ripped off you, you are still killing it way harder than some dufus with some crispy neon green and pink spongebob fakes.

wayyyyy harder. OG's even if they are beat to hell, they are still OG's.

dude, most people who are wearing retro jordans weren't around when the og's came out. its one thing to say you are a jordan head and a collector and refuse to by fakes. i'm with you. but...if you are just trying to be down or look stylish with og jordans, then i think its just foolish to invest hundreds of dollars on kicks, just so some sneakerhead will give you a head nod when you walk by. thats soo f*cking corny and why i hate this whole retro fad. if you just like the look, then buy some fakes. at least that shows common sense.

...and i defy anyone to test my knowledge in late 80s and 90s nike basketball gear or sneakers.

dude, if you dont wanna rock jordans, then dont! Cop some jack purcells or some vans and be done with it. Hell thats what i do most days anyways. But dont come out in some fake ass j's. Its just a bad look. Trust me on this one.

• Don't forget your matching Nike Baseball Jacket:

Am I buggin', or are those jackets copies of the old bootleg joints from back in the day?

Am I buggin', or are those jackets copies of the old bootleg joints from back in the day?

Its possible, you got one of the bootleg ones from back in the day?

Lol, i guess vintage bootleg might work.

• Options

Ehhhh, none of those pictures show the back of it. I've seen the jacket, the back is weak unless you want to walk around as part of "NYC SUPREME TEAM" or something like that. Plus it's 400 bucks.

• Nah, dont have one..but here is what I was thinking of..

"PF Flyers is releasing a cool lowtop dedicated to Bob Cousy, the legendary Celtics point guard. They have decided to reissue this 1957 shoe in a loud Boston Celtic green color for the 50th anniversary of the canvas shoe"

Spring steez

• Options
    Those Cousy's are leprechaunish.

I got these this week at Riverhead. They're Air Max Plus, those ones that are supposed to sync up with an Ipod nano and tell you how much you ran or something like that. Remind me of 87's but with a bigger bubble, comfortable as hell too.

I got these this week at Riverhead. They're Air Max Plus, those ones that are supposed to sync up with an Ipod nano and tell you how much you ran or something like that. Remind me of 87's but with a bigger bubble, comfortable as hell too.

So they were on discount?
    Nice Coloways and they do look Mad Comfy??

• Options

So they were on discount?
    Nice Coloways and they do look Mad Comfy??

Yeah they were 60 down from 100. Not much else going on in the place. I wore them to Home Depot last night and tore it down in the electrical aisle shopping for a doorbell. Shit was crazy.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

I tried picking these up (in brown and purple) yesterday, but no size 12's to be found. Anyone have any leads?

• Options

I tried picking these up (in brown and purple) yesterday, but no size 12's to be found. Anyone have any leads?

Don't paint on them

Finally these are back.

Copped

• I tried picking these up (in brown and purple) yesterday, but no size 12's to be found. Anyone have any leads?

That eBay pic is very unflattering, but I really like this colorway and if I wasn't so broke over all this Christmas BS I'd buy some size 11's for myself!

By the way, I heard these run a bit snug so you may want to buy a size up, Hemol.

• Finally these are back.

Copped

u get them online? is the pickyourshoes site the cheapest?