an ebay user is biting my name ?

Comments

• MANIPHESTMANIPHEST 40 Posts
    This thread is the funniest shit ever.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    This thread needs Idem to return, so it can take flight again.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

He's busy producin' some beats!

• yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
    I think the funniest thing about these threads (the supertoaster and sound chron guy come to mind) is that these petty vagines actually post to validate their bullshit only to be run off even more asshurt than they started.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

how do you know????? maybe he's putting a burner on a wall dude! fuck!

ps - this thread IS great

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    is this thread real?

• is this thread real?

10/10 on the scale thun

• ExtraExtraExtraExtra 209 Posts
    I am the tallest person on soulstrut

• idemidem 98 Posts

the thread just downspiraled as soon as i left .

good you changed your name .. just one step further and leave mine out

so heres your name changes over the last 7 years

200crates_has_a_sore_vagine May-02-07 Present

99crates Jan-16-06 May-02-07

the_pharmacist_1013 Nov-24-04 Jan-16-06

99problems3 Oct-15-04 Nov-24-04

liambaby Oct-15-04 Oct-15-04

liambaby

so what happen to liambaby and the pharmacist
    i thought of one for ya 99breaks
    its a good one .. your not biting , you must have at least 99breaks , at least it fits , sounds as good , if thats what you are after .. cause 99crates sounds stupid since you don't have 99crates . its just a bite .
    just helpin you out . and theres no battle when you have had only 7 transcations in the last 6 months and you only have 198 feedback since 01 .. weak .. i am asking you nicely not to bite ..

• HairyBelafonteHairyBelafonte 1,202 Posts
    i am asking you nicely not to bite ..

etiquette, the lost 5th element ?

• luckluck 4,077 Posts

so heres your name changes over the last 7 years
    200crates_has_a_sore_vagine May-02-07 Present
    99crates Jan-16-06 May-02-07
    the_pharmacist_1013 Nov-24-04 Jan-16-06
    99problems3 Oct-15-04 Nov-24-04
    liambaby Oct-15-04 Oct-15-04
    liambaby

its a good one .. your not biting , you must have at least 99breaks , at least it fits , sounds as good , if thats what you are after .. cause 99crates sounds stupid since you don't have 99crates . its just a bite .
    just helpin you out . and theres no battle when you have had only 7 transcations in the last 6 months and you only have 198 feedback since 01 .. weak .. i am asking you nicely not to bite ..

I hate hip-hop.

• PunditPundit 438 Posts
    I hate hip-hop.

How can you say that when it makes for such fantastic reading?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I'm beginning to see how serious of a problem this could potentially be... I was paying for something at the 99 cent store this afternoon when I realized that I was in fact in the 200 CENT STORE![/b] They wanted a whopping 101 cents more for that spatchula than I'd expected! Needless to say I felt duped and walked out with a few choice words for those shameless hucksters.

• dude you seriously need to get over your assburn. what are you and 99 problems some kind of mega ebay sellers or something? its not like you are the president of ford motor company and some foll has a truck out called furd. call an intellectual property attorney or something. taylor dane is correct. your burning my ass right now.

AHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAA

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts

If I may act as a moment of clarity within this thread:

My man, apparently you move a lot of records and sell out of Australia.
    Cool.
    A guy with a slightly similar (albeit generic sounding) name sells one album a month (maximum) outta Vermont, USA.
    Do you honestly think a buyer's going to confuse you two?
    And if he/she does would you want someone that stupid as a customer?
    And you gotta be in (at least) you're mid-30's, correct?
    Why are you acting like a 16 year old Timmy Digalot?

P.S. Don't forget Vermont is significantly closer to the Bronx than Australia so your eBay doppelganger could potentially be much realer than you.

• PunditPundit 438 Posts
    someone needs to dig up the thread from a ways back where Sheep outs Idem for offering Qbert a $20 note to battle him then encase this thread in amber for future generations to admire.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    cause 99crates sounds stupid since you don't have 99crates.

haha. you know this? drew gets deep. either way, man up and have a selling battle OR fall back with your boney m 12s and christy mcnichol posters.

ps. if this is such a bite, what about all the graf writers who use 'ONE' in their names. holler back.

• caicai spacecho 362 Posts

Nobody in Sydney is "famoso," dude.

ouch.... maybe Wolfmother?

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    I think the funniest thing about these threads (the supertoaster and sound chron guy come to mind) is that these petty vagines actually post to validate their bullshit only to be run off even more asshurt than they started.

the funniest thing is that john idem is a tool who couldnt grade a record correctly to save his kangaroo hopping ass.

im still fucking pissed about the condition of little beaver funkadelic sound/joey 45s he sent me years ago.

• wholewheatwholewheat 437 Posts

Nobody in Sydney is "famoso," dude.

ouch.... maybe Wolfmother?

who?

• idemidem 98 Posts

the funniest thing is that john idem is a tool who couldnt grade a record correctly to save his kangaroo hopping ass.

im still fucking pissed about the condition of little beaver funkadelic sound/joey 45s he sent me years ago.

why didn't you send them back ,, what was it 1 or 2 copies at $5 each ..

• ExtraExtraExtraExtra 209 Posts

• vajdaijvajdaij 447 Posts
    Or do you have a F.I.F.O. inventory system going, always making sure you stay at 200 crates.

Most of my records are kept in LIFOs... :hellyes:

this thread is king of internet

• idemidem 98 Posts
    someone needs to dig up the thread from a ways back where Sheep outs Idem for offering Qbert a $20 note to battle him then encase this thread in amber for future generations to admire.

q had it comin that night .. he got paid thousands of which sheep lashed out so he can stand up there and cut for 20 minutes , was really dissappointed in his show and this is not to reflect that he is one of the nicest guys on the planet . my point was being . i can cut like that too .. blah blah blah , i was so bored at the show , i got drunk and got up on stage . we chatted later . i asked him if he goes out diggin , we could go out the next day diggin . he looked at me like to say what is diggin ? i asked if he bought old records you know the real and he said no .. the next time he came to australia he asked around who was the guy that digs around here .. to which quite a few heads down here replied that dude that got up on stage with you that night ... anyway this is going 12 years back now . i'm sure we can all laugh about it now , more ways than one ...
    peace to q
    all the best
    john ..

• idemidem 98 Posts
    Or do you have a F.I.F.O. inventory system going, always making sure you stay at 200 crates.

Most of my records are kept in LIFOs... :hellyes:

this thread is king of internet

i'm glad you like this thread .. needed something to say
    soon as i saw 99problems using 99crates on the sale section of which i look at alot and then he changed his name on the bay to 99crates . fumugated me .. wouldn't care of it was some punk on the bay but a strutter . lo and behold

• idemidem 98 Posts

If I may act as a moment of clarity within this thread:

My man, apparently you move a lot of records and sell out of Australia.
    Cool.
    A guy with a slightly similar (albeit generic sounding) name sells one album a month (maximum) outta Vermont, USA.
    Do you honestly think a buyer's going to confuse you two?
    And if he/she does would you want someone that stupid as a customer?
    And you gotta be in (at least) you're mid-30's, correct?
    Why are you acting like a 16 year old Timmy Digalot?

i see your point . i suppose its that old school writer thats in me .
    off to the post office now ..

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

Uh, no dude, I'm not 99Problems, but 99Problems is cool in my book. I was just making a joke at your expense about something else that popped off here a while back. You know, in true Soulstrut form. No hard feelings. Just making a funny.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

why didn't you send them back ,, what was it 1 or 2 copies at $5 each ..

no it was 10 copies traded for more than that. we did a multiple hundred dollar trade involving the soul communicators and a few other things. your grading of mint- was actually VG.

...and i decided to keep them when you didnt respond to me for two weeks. maybe you were away or maybe you just didnt want to deal with me... i dont know and dont care which.