NBA Playoffs Batches!!!!

Comments

• Oakland will win the series, but my prediction is they have nothing left for the semi's

I think every ounce of energy they have will be spent beating dallas

maybe that's a consensus, i don't know

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    WE MUTHAFUCKIN BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    wha a great fucking game

SUCK IT MARK CUBAN

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    WARRIORS VS SUNS IN THE WCF

OH YES

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    As the Nature Boy use to say:

WOOOOO! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!![/b]

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    p.s. - FUCK U CHARLES BARKLEY!!![/b]

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    and 'chuckstradamus' still said the bay area sucks after all that. ass clown

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    dirk had a great game.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Jon Barry is a joke

I hate Jon Barry cuz he sounds too much like a smartass.

• johnshadejohnshade 577 Posts
    i don't own a cable tv, but was keeping up with the game online. when i saw that it was tied going into the 4th quarter, i rushed out of the house, jogged to the nearest sports bar hitting up an atm en route, arrived, ordered a heineken on tap, and watched the end of the game.

i think i'm gonna get cable tomorrow.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    dirk had a great game.

Two clutch Threes at the end, and I'm going to have nightmares about Stackhouse tonight, but that said,

Warriors, Baby![/b]

They did it for the 80-580 interchange.

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts

Warriors, Baby![/b]

goodness gracious!!!

p.s.
    barkley sounds like he bet money on the wrong squad.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Warriors, Baby![/b]
    Warriors, Baby![/b]
    Warriors, Baby![/b]

I was at the game. Most stressful yet satisfying game EVAR!!! Matty Barnes hit the shot of his life. And PIETRUS!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    From Hsulu's blog:

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    p.s. - FUCK U CHARLES BARKLEY!!![/b]

dude got all night long.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

"This wasn't how it was supposed to beeeeeee..."

Rkwpark hit me w/ my new avatar.

Man...I fuckin switched over to play a little Marvel Ultimate Alliance right when the Mavs were up by a little.
    I switch the fuck over after like 7 mins and mo fuckin Dubs is up by like 8 and shit. Holy Shit!!!

Uncle.....Uncle.....Uncle...

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    dirk had a great game.

"Just a thought: When was the last time the NBA MVP had to fly back from vacation to receive his award?"

Ric Bucher
    ESPN The Magazine

Golden State has no floor leader

O RLY?

"MVP candidates take over games. They make the money shots like Nowitzki did in Game 7 at San Antonio last year.

That guy? We haven't seen him."

Tim Cowlishaw
    Dallas Morning News

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    "MVP candidates take over games. They make the money shots like Nowitzki did in Game 7 at San Antonio last year.

That guy? We haven't seen him."

Tim Cowlishaw
    Dallas Morning News

But isnt this the playoffs? Nash won two awards and hasnt smelled the trophy.
    And wait......isnt there a Finals MVP award?

THE REGULAR SEASON DOESNT MEAN SHIT!!!

The Dubs/Nelson have put Dirk on milk carton. Its a simple stylist problem. Speed kills.

• Here comes the heartbreak, Dubs fans. 3 straight is gonna kill.

• faux_rillz, you are such a little toy man. That shit you posted is really fucking old. Why do you have such a boner for Dirk man? That shit is gay dood. You don't talk about NBA shit for a week and then post some shit like that? Fucking stalker.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    faux_rillz, you are such a little toy man. That shit you posted is really fucking old. Why do you have such a boner for Dirk man? That shit is gay dood. You don't talk about NBA shit for a week and then post some shit like that? Fucking stalker.

He. B. White

But seriously, Faux is the official SS shit stirrer.....and he's pretty good at it (I give him a 7.5 out of 10).

As a Mav fan I still hold out hope we can take it to 7.

As a Hoops fan I called this two weeks before the series started when I stated that The Warriors worry me, and that Nellie worries me.

If the Mavs lose it will be one of the biggest collapses in NBA history.

But make no mistake, this is a case of Don Nelson knowing intimately how to shut down a 67 win team because he knows their weaknesses better than anyone else on earth.

The Warriors have played very well so far and if they win it all I can do is give them their props and wish them luck the rest of the way.

• DCarfagnaDCarfagna 983 Posts
    Carfagna if you can swing tickets I will come to Chicago for this series and I'm a Golden State fan.

Well, Dreas already has some tickets, and if you're serious, this can be done!

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    I am sick of the Nuggets playing ugly basketball and hacking Ginobli. Spurs better pull this one out.

Whatever. Saturday night was a case of the Spurs getting special treatment from the officials.

ps - hacking Ginobli? You mean you think that's hacking when he starts flailing his body all around to get foul calls?

You're right. When J.R. Smith threw Ginobili to the floor, that was clearly an offensive foul on Manu.

I would expect them to be frustrated by the end when ginobli and duncan can foul all they want all game with no calls, and then the nuggets get called on every pussy little touch foul and every manu flop. I'd throw manu to the court as well. Oh well, I had to vent, that game was lopsided as fuck, we should have won. Shoulda woulda coulda. We did fall apart defensively in the second half, but we were never really out of the game.

At least Golden State is meeting my expectations so far!

• Man...I fuckin switched over to play a little Marvel Ultimate Alliance right when the Mavs were up by a little.

That's a great game. Took me a long time to finish it, though. What system do you have it for?

And to keep it b-ball related - this Mavs/Warriors series has me more excited than I anticipated. I knew it was going to be an entertaining series - but I found myself cheering at home like it was the Bucks (the subpar local team I root for) in the playoffs.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    Golden State has no floor leader

O RLY?

yea seriously. GSW get an absurd amount of 3pt looks by this man doing the drive and kick back. B. Davis finished strong in nearly every quarter (that half court shot at the end of the half was insane!)

all in all those oakland games were largely influnced by the euro futbol atmosphere from the crowd. winning in dallas will be a huge hurdle.

this series is by far the best ive seen in a long time.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts

And to keep it b-ball related - this Mavs/Warriors series has me more excited than I anticipated. I knew it was going to be an entertaining series - but I found myself cheering at home like it was the Bucks (the subpar local team I root for) in the playoffs.

i think the Warriors have every non-Dallas fan rooting for them for a variety of obvious reasons. this is some true cinderalla shit that you rarely see in the NBA.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

If the Mavs lose it will be one of the biggest collapses in NBA history.

Nevermind the fact that the team that actually WON the finals last year got swept in the first round.

I maintain that Chi/Det is going to be something special. My instincts say Detroit but my heart says stick with Chicago, they can do it.

Golden State should finish off Dallas, either in Dallas for game 5 or in Oakland for game 6. Stackhouse was on fire last night though, he was dangerous from anywhere in the seocnd half. I do worry that Golden State would have a tough time in round two, they'd be playing either Utah or Houston. I'm not sure if their style of play will work against those teams. We will see, hopefully.

If Denver can pull out this next win at home, the series is still alive. If we lose, I'm afraid to say my confidence in us moving past the first round is going to sink.

And finally, back to Chicago, I just wanted to shout out Ben Wallace for that block against Shaq in game three, and the rebound he got while laying on his back. Nice play Ben.

• Golden State is doin some thangs, but y'all do realize Nellie is gonna stop caring after his axe is ground, don't you?

Nellie...."Master of the First Round Upset".

Fuck that dude.