NBA Playoffs Batches!!!!

Comments

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    um.... chicago looks amazing right now.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    Assuming they both make it (and it's lookin' REAL good right now for both), Chicago/Detroit 'bout to be one HELL of a series.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    Assuming they both make it (and it's lookin' REAL good right now for both), Chicago/Detroit 'bout to be one HELL of a series.

NBA drama... so much will unnecessary commentary will come out of that series if it happens.

i got a feeling miami will win the next two though.

this series is not over.

• sconesscones 434 Posts
    werd, toronto on the come back!!

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    I was kinda looking forward to this Suns-Lakers match-up, pretty much because I enjoy watching Phoenix over any other team right now besides the Warriors. I mentioned earlier that the Lakers were limping into the playoffs, but I didn't expect this. They are getting their ass served! Doug Collins keeps on going on about how all of Kobe's big games were a sign of weakness for the team rather than strength. Kobe had to average 38 ppg towards the end of the season to keep them in the playoffs, and they still dropped in the standings!

This looks to be a 4-0 sweep by the Suns.

That's all good becuase tomorrow is the day. Let's go Warriors!!!!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I was kinda looking forward to this Suns-Lakers match-up, pretty much because I enjoy watching Phoenix over any other team right now besides the Warriors. I mentioned earlier that the Lakers were limping into the playoffs, but I didn't expect this. They are getting their ass served! Doug Collins keeps on going on about how all of Kobe's big games were a sign of weakness for the team rather than strength. Kobe had to average 38 ppg towards the end of the season to keep them in the playoffs, and they still dropped in the standings!

Whatever ho.

You're really pitiful (not that this is anything new). Just stomp all over an opponent while they're on the floor.

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts

Whatever ho.

You're really pitiful (not that this is anything new). Just stomp all over an opponent while they're on the floor.

uh oh, here we go again.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Whatever ho.

WOW

Whatever ho.

I'm sorry. I forgot that you're the ONLY one that's allowed to speak on the Lakers.

Doug Collins - Old Hater!

Motown - grumpy old man!

Kwame Brown - under appreciated hero of the Lakers!

Kobe - GOD!!!!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Whatever ho.

This is the best and possibly only time to stomp all over your opponent...

Can't do it when they are winning titles.

"P. Jack" LOLozers!

TIME FOR THE MONSTER TO WAKE UP FROM ITS SLUMBER.

This is not a game son!

Watup Mark "LOLozers" Yen.

LA IN SIX.

yes! I'm right there with you. The Monster! The Monster!

Whatever ho.

I'm sorry. I forgot that you're the ONLY one that's allowed to speak on the Lakers.

Doug Collins - Old Hater!

Motown - grumpy old man!

Kwame Brown - under appreciated hero of the Lakers!

Kobe - GOD!!!!

"HaHHAHa I HATE LAKERS! AND KOBE! I'M SOOOOO glAD they Lost" would have sufficed. Instead of going into your usual garble about how you hate the Lakers.

60% of Sasha's shots are 3 pointers.

60% of Motown's posts are anti-Lakers.

Thanks for dropping knowledge as usual! I hope your warriors lose! I reallly hope they do now, actually.

Whatever ho.

This is the best and possibly only time to stomp all over your opponent...

Can't do it when they are winning titles.

At least you're man about it.

And to think that for a second, I was rooting for the Warriors.

It really says a lot about your character when you post stuff like that while they're losing by 30.

And to think that for a second, I was rooting for the Warriors.

It really says a lot about your character when you post stuff like that while they're losing by 30.

Yeah, I really need to show posting-respect for a team that's losing. WTF???!

On a more important topic, even if you root against the Warriors, you're likely to see better games than tonight!

Q: What does Motown67 (Joel?), Raja Bell's defense, and a fly around doo-doo have in common?

A: They just won't go away!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Q: What does Motown67 (Joel?), Raja Bell's defense, and a fly around doo-doo have in common?

Nah, more like the Lakers don't have an answer to Barbosa, dude!!! See you in LA!!!!

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts

Nah, more like the Lakers don't have an answer to Barbosa, dude!!! See you in LA!!!!

seriously dude is ballin! didnt he do this last year in the playoffs? brazil represent!

Barbosa and others had like 10 too many easy layups. Youth = brain dead, and not enough heart.

I knew I didn't want to see Phoenix in the first round, but I was far underestimating Amare's presence in the middle. He alters shots. And I was kinda hoping Amare would disrupt the flow of the run and gun, but I forgot that he was a big that can move...
    doh! They remind me of the prime time Kings. Everyone on the court is a threat.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Will C-Webb cry when he holds up the championship trophy ?

• DJRELAXDJRELAX 452 Posts
    Ko-be-su-ucks! clap, clap, clap, clap, clap
    repeat to infinity

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I have LONGED every since I was a young boy to kick the Lakers as they were down on the floor.

No basketball scientist will stand in my way!

However, I may have to alter my predictions for the Warriors based on Yuichi's withdrawn support. Did their mojo leave with him???

Man the Bulls looked good last night. I *don't* think Miami wins the next two.

• When a team loses by 30 it's the best time to jump on them!!!!

Suck it up Yuichi. Sometimes you gotta take your medicine.

• Will C-Webb edpowers cry when he Dirk holds up the championship trophy ?

• I'll believe the Heat are dead when I see Luol Deng holding the severed head of Dianne Wade aloft at mid-court.

• motown...I see ya gettin hype. Wednesday is finally here. You shouldn'tve wrote off Dirk like that, he gon' getcha tonight.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    what does e-40 have to say about all of this?

E-40: Tell me how Dallas can stop my Warriors without a legit low-post scoring threat to slow the pace of the game? By the way, GSW will not shoot that poorly in the next game.

Marc Stein: You're right, E. It's maybe the biggest issue on a growing list of Mavs problems. Dirk Nowitzki can't post lower because they'll just keep fronting him and they don't have another low-post scoring option. Jerry Stackhouse and Josh Howard are next in line, but neither one of them is going to punish the Warriors for playing so small. The Warriors come unstuck when someone punishes them down low.

motown...I see ya gettin hype. Wednesday is finally here. You shouldn'tve wrote off Dirk like that, he gon' getcha tonight.

I'm ready!

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    no talk about the bulls-heat game? i'd like to deflect all the kobe-hate on shaq for a minute.....he's horrible!!!

wade has a lot of heart, but this series is over. ben gordon will be an all-star next season. he was killin 'em last night.

as for the suns game....its a shame to see kobe play with such bums, pheonix is too good. its gonna take a miracle for the lakers to pull it together at home.

finally - is anyone on here going to admit that Nash is better than stockton?? he would eat stockton for breakfast. you people need an education.