NBA Playoffs Batches!!!!

Comments

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    exactly , the warriors are playing like they want it and you have to respect that!

dallas will come out strong tonight , you're right about that.

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    OAKLAND Vs. EVERYBODY!!!

How many of y'all Dubs fans are from SF and how many are from Oakland? Is Oakland a touch grittier than SF?

SAN JOSE!!! that year the dubs played in San Jose was cool for us south bay folks, i think it was 1996?

anyways, the mavs better come out the gates like gangbusters!!! lets go Warriors!

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    I live in Berkeley and work in Oakland.

San Francisco is the "city" meaning the cultural hub of the Bay Area ever since the Gold Rush.

Oakland is working class with a ghetto and wealthy hills, plus immigrant communities

Berkeley is a college town - U.C. Berkeley

As far as tonight's game goes the Mavs gotta win tonight otherwise they'll be in a serious doo doo.

And Gene, I'm not blowing off the series. I think it'll go 6-7 games. I'm sayin the Warriors have a serious chance to win because of the match-ups.

NBA experts kept on trying to blow off the Warriors victories during the regular season, but what it's given GS is the confidence to play against the Mavs rather than be overwhelmed by just getting to the playoffs for the first time in 13 years. Of course, it also helps that 3 starters (Davis, Jackson, Harrington) have all been there because Richardson and Ellis looked a little shell shocked in game 1.

• 5) Need to get better contributions from Stack off the bench

They need Stack to show up. 2 points would be a "better contribution" than his 0-6 w/ 5 turnovers in Game 1.

Wow! What a first half. Both teams are going offensively overall. Back and forth, back and forth. I love it!

Mavs' fans, Barkely just said that Dallas will not only win tonight, but the following three games as well!

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    we're fucked

wow, that was fucking dumb baron!

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    we're fucked

Why was Davis ejected? I'm "watching" on espn.com's GameCast.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    we're fucked

Sarcasm

Enjoy the gift Mavs

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Back and forth, back and forth. I love it!

• we're fucked

Excessive clapping.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    we're fucked

Excessive clapping.

yea wtf is that about?

• GS needs to continue to attack the inside. They might still win this.

• Stephen Jackson reminds me of Willem Dafoe.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Mav's appear to have gotten under the skin & into the head of the Warriors tonight.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    anyone see some dumbass mavs fan push stephen jackson?

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    stephen jackson shut the fuck up. we can't afford any suspensions. good three quarters of basketball, but i'm going to bed.

Dude better stay away from any/all strip clubs tonight after the game!!!

Mav's appear to have gotten under the skin & into the head of the Warriors tonight.

uhh yea. This is a definite weakness for the Warriors. Dallas needs to exploit this . Ask Dennis Rodman.

Dallas shot 43 freethrows. That's the way to do it to an athletic team.

How many people want to bet that Jackson gets suspended for the next game because he wouldn't stop mouthing off when he got ejected???

How many people want to bet that Jackson gets suspended for the next game because he wouldn't stop mouthing off when he got ejected???

I hope not.

Charles is right "Dallas isn't playing with the same defensive intensity."
    They were looking mighty unsure of themselves for much of the game. I wouldn't be too happy if I were a Mavs fan. They look mad soft.

• How many people want to bet that Jackson gets suspended for the next game because he wouldn't stop mouthing off when he got ejected???

I hope not.

I think it'd be a fine and not a suspension.

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts

Dude better stay away from any/all strip clubs tonight after the game!!!

shiiiiiieeeet! the game started off well with monta coming around. oh well you win some lose some. lets hope they win 3 more before they lose 3 more.

• Oh its gonna be madness back in Oaktown on friday..series is far from over Imo..specially if J.Alba's in the house

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    You know I was really disappointed with the Warriors' play last night. Too often just throwing up low percentage shots with a hand in the face, off balance, etc. stupid turnovers. It was a winnable game but I thought the Warriors did not capitalize on a lot of opportunities.

It was said early on that they were playing like the 1-seed, and dallas like the 8... well by the fourth quarter of the game I felt Oakland was looking mad 8-seedish. Letting the pressure rattle them, making dumb mistakes.

What happened with Stephen Jackson? I had just shut off the game at that point.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    Letting the pressure rattle them, making dumb mistakes.

that inbounds turnover was painful.

• I watched S. Jackson getting ejected about 4 times and I did not see the phantom "fan push" that was referenced earlier. Pretty funny watching Mohawk-boy-pederast-mustache try to "shield" his mouth w/ his arm and a towel though.

Anyone catch Stackhouse interview right after the game?

Do Baron Davis and Stephen Jackson ever STFU?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

Do Baron Davis and Stephen Jackson ever STFU?

Do you?

• Do Baron Davis and Stephen Jackson ever STFU?

Do you?

Haha. That's one of your lamest efforts ever brah.

They were whoofing all night and got ejected behind that. The question was legit. Pull your McDonald-colors-panty-wedgie out of your buttcheeks.