NBA Playoffs Batches!!!!

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I think i'm gonna be the only one going for the suns in the bar this weekend. Lotta Suns haters out here in cali.

Bell/Bryant rematch??

DUDE, SUNS ALL THE WAY
    FORGET THE HATT, NO JOEY CRAWFORD AND LACKLUSTER LAKERS

SUNS IN 5, MOST DEFINITELY

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    LAKERS GONNA GET SUNNED ON SUNDAY BY THE SUNS

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    My 1st round predictions:

Detroit v. Orlando -- Pistons in six
    New Jersey v. Toronto -- Toronto in six
    Miami v. Chicago -- Heat in six
    Cleveland v. Washington -- Cavs in four

Dallas v. Golden State -- Mavs in six
    Phoenix v. L.A. -- Suns in five
    San Antonio v. Denver -- Spurs in five
    Utah v. Houton -- Houston in five

I'm seeing many close games in the east and at least one blow out game in the west

Wow, you got no 7 game series in the first round? And you got Denver winning 1 game?? Ahh I can't wait till we prove the world wrong! Haha.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    "P. Jack" LOLozers!

TIME FOR THE MONSTER TO WAKE UP FROM ITS SLUMBER.

This is not a game son!

Watup Mark "LOLozers" Yen.

LA IN SIX.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

I'm seeing many close games in the east and at least one blow out game in the west

Wow, you got no 7 game series in the first round? And you got Denver winning 1 game?? Ahh I can't wait till we prove the world wrong! Haha.

Wrong as in "Denver will win more than one game," or wrong as in "Denver will win the series?"

• My 1st round predictions:

Wrong as in "Denver will win more than one game," or wrong as in "Denver will win the series?"

A Nuggets series win AND a Warriors series win have been forecast by Prognosticus the Great aka G Balliando.

What up Spurs fan? Got your Taco Cabana flag proudly displayed on the whip yet? It's the playoffs, baby!

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts

and the WEST!!!!! gonna be insane. yuchi, how are kobe's # against the suns?

in case you missed out last year, they went 7 games in one hell of a first round series.

The Lakers and their fans can only hope for as much this year. The Lakers were playing like crap towards the end of the season, falling in the standings, rather than going in to the playoffs strong.

and the WEST!!!!! gonna be insane. yuchi, how are kobe's # against the suns?

in case you missed out last year, they went 7 games in one hell of a first round series.

The Lakers and their fans can only hope for as much this year. The Lakers were playing like crap towards the end of the season, falling in the standings, rather than going in to the playoffs strong.

Thank you for reinforcing this point. LAKERS BATCH.

A Nuggets series win AND a Warriors series win have been forecast by Prognosticus the Great aka G Balliando.

What up Spurs fan? Got your Taco Cabana flag proudly displayed on the whip yet? It's the playoffs, baby!

Speaking of the Spurs, in that NBA TV special on the playoffs, all but one of the panel predicted that the Spurs would be the team to come out of the West for the Finals.

Really digging the NBA.com page layout! Especially the brackets. Never really seen that on their site.

• Speaking of the Spurs, in that NBA TV special on the playoffs, all but one of the panel predicted that the Spurs would be the team to come out of the West for the Finals.

The experts love them some Spurs. I imagine if Dallas makes it to WCF against the Spurs we're due for another great, 7 game series. By we, I mean "NBA fans".

I said it at the end of the last NBA thread: Spurs were the best team in the league in the 2nd half.

Still, it's going to be real tough for them to dispatch both the Suns and possibly (I'm being humble folks, take note) the Mavs.

So yeah, motown, that doesn't really surprise me.

Speaking of the Spurs, in that NBA TV special on the playoffs, all but one of the panel predicted that the Spurs would be the team to come out of the West for the Finals.

The experts love them some Spurs. I imagine if Dallas makes it to WCF against the Spurs we're due for another great, 7 game series. By we, I mean "NBA fans".

I said it at the end of the last NBA thread: Spurs were the best team in the league in the 2nd half.

Still, it's going to be real tough for them to dispatch both the Suns and possibly (I'm being humble folks, take note) the Mavs.

So yeah, motown, that doesn't really surprise me.

The Spurs look great. Their defense is incredible.

That being said, I can't really stand watching them play. Unless Parker and Ginobli start going off they're a bore to watch for me. In terms of pure entertainment, and what else is the NBA but that, I'd love to see the Mavs return to the Finals rather than San Antonio.

I'd like the Suns even better! I think Phoenix is the funnest team to watch right now in the League. With the exception of watching the Warriors that is!

12 fucking year drought is OVER!!!!

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    [
    That being said, I can't really stand watching them play. Unless Parker and Ginobli start going off they're a bore to watch for me. In terms of pure entertainment, and what else is the NBA but that, I'd love to see the Mavs return to the Finals rather than San Antonio.

I'd like the Suns even better! I think Phoenix is the funnest team to watch right now in the League. With the exception of watching the Warriors that is!

i hate watching the spurs, unless they're playing a fun team.

if the warriors don't make it, i'd love to see the suns win it all. they're by far the most exciting team to watch and i love pretty much their entire team.

and Denver was the best team in the last month

either or. both. fuck it.

[

i hate watching the spurs, unless they're playing a fun team.

if the warriors don't make it, i'd love to see the suns win it all. they're by far the most exciting team to watch and i love pretty much their entire team.

Yeah, I would much rather the Mavs than the Spurs, and the Suns a slight edge over the Mavs. I like the Suns a lot, Nash, Stoudemire, Barbosa, Diaw, these guys are fun to watch. Stoudemire alone is reason enough for me to hope the Suns make it far. I am really not a big fan of Marion though. There's just something about that guy that I don't like (and not just his ugly ass outside shot).

You know, I got heart for my team and I ride for 'em. People tend to forget that we are going into the playoffs 10-1. There's a lot to be said for momentum, especially for a team like us. I will ride for the Nuggets, fuck all the haters! The Spurs are going down! Also, there's one thing that nobody in the West has ever had to face in the playoffs. His name is Allen Iverson.

Yes yes I know, it's UNLIKELY that the Nugs take the series, but it's not IMPOSSIBLE, folls.

• You know, I got heart for my team and I ride for 'em. People tend to forget that we are going into the playoffs 10-1. There's a lot to be said for momentum, especially for a team like us. I will ride for the Nuggets, fuck all the haters! The Spurs are going down! Also, there's one thing that nobody in the West has ever had to face in the playoffs. His name is Allen Iverson.

Yes yes I know, it's UNLIKELY that the Nugs take the series, but it's not IMPOSSIBLE, folls.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Detroit v. Orlando -- Pistons....Howard should do well though. Learning exp for an emerging team.

New Jersey v. Toronto -- Raptors....No Krystic,Moore is no serious post threat

Miami v. Chicago -- Riley/Shaq/Wade are not getting booted in the first round

Cleveland v. Washington -- Cavs, but something about them aint right...

Dallas v. Oakland -- Mavs,but it aint gonna be easy.

Phoenix v. L.A. -- Suns, Stoudamire wasnt there last year and look how good they were.

San Antonio v. Denver -- Denver................has the Answer

Utah v. Houston -- Cant and will not call it. Sloan > Van Gundy. Can McGrady take to the next?

• Really digging the NBA.com page layout! Especially the brackets. Never really seen that on their site.

Yeah that's cool. So I guess we CAN'T see a DET - CHI eastern conference finals. I wish the Bulls just fuggin beat NJ their last game so it woulda set the stage for that matchup. Oh well, now CHI gets to take out the Heat early (today at 3pm).

Holy Shit

The Regular Season Still Dont Mean Shit!
    You can return the next night and make adjustments in the Playoffs.
    It's a different animal altogether.

• Holy Shit

Man. That video was weak. It was boring. Where is the action? It's like hearing Sabu's music come on but he never comes out to the ring.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I was impressed until I saw a clip with Shawn Bradley!

How far back did they need to go to put together a 2 minute highlight reel!!

• Who is this chick they got calling the Raptors game?

• I was impressed until I saw a clip with Shawn Bradley!

How far back did they need to go to put together a 2 minute highlight reel!!

Hey, put a video together to get your team hype. You've done some things against the Mavs. Get hype. But it's three and a half minutes long w/ about eight highlights.

Do we need thirty second closeups of Nellie's grill?

• That's right Toronto....boo that motherfucker!!!!

I hope the Raptors win this series. Canada, I'm rootin for ya.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    That's right Toronto....boo that motherfucker!!!!

I hope the Raptors win this series. Canada, I'm rootin for ya.

Gotta root for the Texans Chris Bosh & TJ Ford!!!

I hope the Raptors win this series.

No doubt.....no exp though.

• I hope the Raptors win this series.

No doubt.....no exp though.

Agreed. I picked the Nets. Too many vets.

Kidd is killin it. TJ's holdin his own.

Are the Raptors making a late run? I cant watch.