• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

For the Josh Howard interview?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    NAH FOR THE KG AND HOWARD POSTER! HAHA

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    um.... chicago looks amazing right now.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts

Bulls need to keep Thabo on Wade. He's doing a great job right now, better than Duhon and better than Captain Kirk who almost always seems to be in foul trouble.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts

Bulls need to keep Thabo on Wade. He's doing a great job right now, better than Duhon and better than Captain Kirk who almost always seems to be in foul trouble.

kirk needs to keep his mouth guard were it belongs.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts

• um.... chicago looks amazing right now.

yes! deng is killin' it! i'm going to game 2 on tuesday.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    I was impressed until I saw a clip with Shawn Bradley!

How far back did they need to go to put together a 2 minute highlight reel!!

Hey, put a video together to get your team hype. You've done some things against the Mavs. Get hype. But it's three and a half minutes long w/ about eight highlights.

Do we need thirty second closeups of Nellie's grill?

We beat you 5 of the last 6 times. We don't need any video. You guys gotta live with the defeats!

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    --------

jelly

yes! deng is killin' it! i'm going to game 2 on tuesday.

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts

Cleavland really lucked out in the bracket. i wish nothing but bad things for that team. i seriously hope they fall on their faces (prob wont happen though).

Man my city hasn't won shit in DECADES (pick your sport)..... why the hate??? oh and it's Cleveland.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    I was impressed until I saw a clip with Shawn Bradley!

How far back did they need to go to put together a 2 minute highlight reel!!

Hey, put a video together to get your team hype. You've done some things against the Mavs. Get hype. But it's three and a half minutes long w/ about eight highlights.

Do we need thirty second closeups of Nellie's grill?

We beat you 5 of the last 6 times. We don't need any video. You guys gotta live with the defeats!

Oops, sorry forgot the last game. We've beaten Dallas 6 of the last 7 times![/b]

• ROD1ROD1 26 Posts
    Go orlando...its gon be tough, especially with detroit so early...we'll see...Pheonix will do well....its gon be exciting...

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts

Cleavland really lucked out in the bracket. i wish nothing but bad things for that team. i seriously hope they fall on their faces (prob wont happen though).

Man my city hasn't won shit in DECADES (pick your sport)..... why the hate??? oh and it's Cleveland.

im a terrible speller.

as a pistons fan, im really biased against the cavs. that copy-cat mason shit was totaly not a good look .

• DJRELAXDJRELAX 452 Posts
    are you ready

• what is the deal with ABC's 'Right Now!' swing theme music

shit is repugnant

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts

im a terrible speller.

as a pistons fan, im really biased against the cavs. that copy-cat mason shit was totaly not a good look .

Oh I agree that the Mason thing was not a good look as well as hiring McLeod....as well as renaming our Arena then making up it;s nickname "The Q" usually nick names are given to you not made up by you...

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    Lakers crumbled in the 4th, kobe especially. his performance at the end of the 2nd was as amazing as his performance in the 4th was horrible though. i would say he needed to pass but no one else on the team was hitting anything either. great game up until the last quarter

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Lakers crumbled in the 4th, kobe especially. his performance at the end of the 2nd was as amazing as his performance in the 4th was horrible though. i would say he needed to pass but no one else on the team was hitting anything either. great game up until the last quarter

Either of those teams look like NBA Champs???

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Three players that are killing the Lakers:

1) Smush Parker- mad fragile. defensive liability
    2) Sasha Vujacic- completely useless
    3) Kwame Brown- Why pass up a 2fter in the post? Let Stoudamire expense some energy on defense!

I REALLLLY don't under why Phil didn't play Farmar more in the season. It was clearly evident that Farmar is a baller and Sasha is only good for the occassional three pointer.

YOUTH is a pain.

Either of those teams look like NBA Champs???

hell no.

by the way, turiaf's hair = amazing

3) Kwame Brown- Why pass up a 2fter in the post? Let Stoudamire expense some energy on defense!

the worst

the worst

I'm listening to these post-game interviews.

Kwame Brown: "When Kobe is hot, you give him the ball. Me and Lamar just need to step up."

Luke Walton: "In the first half, we pounded the ball inside. It's no secret that that's our game plan. In the second half, we didn't follow this."

They know what they need to do.

NORM NIXON, DROPPING MAD KNOWLEDGE. I MEAN MAD KNOWLEDGE RIGHT NOW.

"You take a look at Sasha fouling Diaw on the break. He lightly fouls him and Diaw gets an And1. On plays like this, it shows that the Lakers need to exhibit more heart on the court. When you wanna stop someone, you FOUL that guy."

Norm Nixon: "A bad shot is a bad shot. I don't care if you make it."

This falls in line with my approach to basketball analysis. I watch coaches and fans alike clapping their hands all the time for a poorly executed shot that falls. It reinforces a style of play that is inconsistent. Ofcourse, all of this only starts to make sense after YEARS of watching and playing the game.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Oh, my God. The City is going to win.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Don Nelson is a scary mofo.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Oh, my God. The City is going to win WON.

• DJRELAXDJRELAX 452 Posts
    Oh, my God. The City is going to win.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Warriors played tremendously. Barnes and the hawk probably got Dirk shook!!!

Go Suns!!!
    Go Warriors!!!

Pam Oliver is smokin