favorite donut

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
TIE... powdered jelly donut and chocolate frosted. Dunkin donuts, of course (eff a crispy creme)

Comments

• "Airworks"

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    "Airworks"

ahahahahaha i get it

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Top Pot doughnuts!
    Hand crafted goodness, i swear they taste homemade...

Plus the decor kills Dunkin and Crispy Creme...

No contest!

• No contest!

That wall should be filled with records

• grahamgraham 201 Posts

Canadians make the best donuts! The only american corporation not to make it in Canada, Krispy Kreme.

• Milwaukee Mini Donuts....Ask for Larz....Tell him Stoner Mike sent you for a few extra donuts.

I helped the owner start this joint.

Fresh made Mini Donuts.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    "Airworks"

"two can win"

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Yo,

It's all about the powdered, chocolate cream-filled joint at Dunkins!!! The glazed, chocolate glazed cream-filled, and chocolate glazed cake donuts are on some addictive, pookie-shit too. They've got some of the best coffee in the business too.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Apple Fritters from any cheap ass joint that fries them a little too long so they're a little crispy/crunchy on the outside.

• Canadians make the best donuts! The only american corporation not to make it in Canada, Krispy Kreme.

Timmy Ho's!

Actually we got a Krispy Kreme in Calgary circa 2005. (tangent: now Fattburger too!)

• Lookin good but not for me. I quit eating that kind of stuff 6 months ago. Gotta stay healthy and lookin good.

• Definitely Boston Cream, followed close by Maple and Banana Cream. Tho Canadian to the fullest, Timmy's donuts don't do it for me. I like the small coffee shops, maybe it's the atmosphere, but their donuts are always dope (especially at 2 in the morning after a lil smoke).

• bozakbozak 334 Posts
    dont know why but the cheaper the donuts and coffee work best for me. I dont really go for mochas and all that machiado type stuff. there is a gas station around my way that gets you a cup of coffee and a couple donuts for a dollar 25 and I think they product is

• Krispy Kreme..oeiginal glazed..act like ya know

• Definitely Boston Cream, followed close by Maple and Banana Cream. Tho Canadian to the fullest, Timmy's donuts don't do it for me. I like the small coffee shops, maybe it's the atmosphere, but their donuts are always dope (especially at 2 in the morning after a lil smoke).

Real Canadians know the golden age of Timmy's: when they made the donuts onsite, rather than shipping frozen ones.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Krispy Kreme..oeiginal glazed..act like ya know

Most overrated donut ever!

Damn, I need to go out and get a donut now. You fuckers.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    french cruller

• ageage 1,131 Posts

Gotta love it!

• bozakbozak 334 Posts

Gotta love it!

wow. tell me more abouthis! looks good. kinda cheero-esque (spelling?)

• (Yeah the oversized pic which f up the sidebar is of course deliberate)

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Originally written after a trip back to the east coast:

Among the many things I miss about the east coast: Dunkin' Donuts. OK, now that we have Krispy Kreme out here, I'm pretty well set for donuts, but I do miss those delightful Dunkin' Donuts. Seriously, the first thing I did when I got off the plane in New York was hit up the Dunkin' Donuts stand in the terminal. (By the way, for those who are curious, the best donuts in the US of A are found at Congdon's Donuts in Wells, Maine. Really. Plus, when somebody asks you where you got your donut, you can reply, "Straight outta Congdon's!" Assuming the other person is an NWA fan, they'll find that extremely funny. Or perhaps extremely stupid.)

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    No Kracky Kremes here...

Gimme these...

But if I'm in NYC fuck a donut.........

• grahamgraham 201 Posts
    Not exactly a donut but dam theyre good! Beaver Tails! Apple and cinnamon is my personal favourite but can't find a photo so heres an also good version banana chocolate.

• grahamgraham 201 Posts
    Definitely Boston Cream, followed close by Maple and Banana Cream. Tho Canadian to the fullest, Timmy's donuts don't do it for me. I like the small coffee shops, maybe it's the atmosphere, but their donuts are always dope (especially at 2 in the morning after a lil smoke).

Real Canadians know the golden age of Timmy's: when they made the donuts onsite, rather than shipping frozen ones.

and when they were actually big. I can eat some of these donuts they make these days in one bite!

and when they were actually big. I can eat some of these donuts they make these days in one bite!

word, i thought maybe i just got bigger

• http://voodoodoughnut.com/

I like how they list the hours they're closed instead of open....the donuts are by far the most creative I've ever seen, even vegan options (some might say that's just wrong for a donut)!!

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    Apple Fritters from any cheap ass joint that fries them a little too long so they're a little crispy/crunchy on the outside.

cocococococ

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i try not to fuck w/ donuts for my own physical being but when i get the urge i go for a boston cream or a choc butternut.

• ageage 1,131 Posts

Gotta love it!

Chinese Donut!