random cel phone pics (nrr)

troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
post em upRasta dude (Ras Michael) from youtube from a dubed to hell vhs copyPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingLa Jolla tide pools with slippery moss that fucks your ankles upPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingDessert table at my family friends house at Christmas. P.S. She does this for a living...Photobucket - Video and Image HostingThis Kora player from Senegal had these great slip on shoes on. He was playing his Kora through an effects processor that had delay and reverb. Sounded sooooo good. This was at the World Beat Center in Balboa Park San Diego. Sister Carol headlined.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments

• how do you did this? My cell phone pic game is on smash

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    send the pic to your email address....

Looking foward to what the late night crew has on their phones.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    how do you did this?

-----

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    come on A**m. Post some celeb raer from the new phone

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    come on A**m. Post some celeb raer from the new phone

only thing I got close to a celeb on there is a shot of Wilbert's grandchild

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I believe DJ Daze took this one:

[color:white]I have some cell piXXX that would blow your mind; however, seeing as this is a PUBLIC forum I must restrain from posting them. [/color]

Herm

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

• What I See...

whats the story behind that one?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Me drunk and whidda slice.

My legs and bozak.

Doody. From Chinatown-Chi- (Shape like weiner)

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    some mariachis playing in front of the poultry section at the grocery store for Mexican independance day

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    fc barcelona vs ny red bulls, this past summer.

from wwwaaaaaaayyyyyyy in the upper deck.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

selling records out on the street one day, and caught this one guy's daughter watching her dad look through lps, and mimicked him w/ 45s.

this dude was passed out in the middle of Houston St at 2am on a saturday night

my friend's son had chicken pox and was totally miserable so we were trying to make him laugh.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    some mariachis playing in front of the poultry section at the grocery store for Mexican independance day

great shot...too bad you didn't have a real camera

• What I See...

whats the story behind that one?

I was walking up my block and this is what I see.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts

my abibas

• This was in the bathroom of a Napa Winery

I was coming out of the club a little faded and seeing that bear suctioned to the window made me raff. It looked like it wanted to escape, thus my sad thizz face

I was on MTV Korea with my man and i had to take at least one pic holding the official news microphone.

This is some salsa-raer I got recentley. You do the rest.

You make santa cry

I'm surprised Amoeba Berkley didn't have this sign up earlier considering all the krusties and other assorted loons hang out on Telegraph.

Old girl and I where looking for an Indian restaurant but coudn't find it. So we decided to pull over and look at a map. We just so happen to pull-up in front of an adult book store, notice the "we take trades" below

....EEEWWWWWWWWWWWW

• My desk at work:

Spankrock live:

Assplosion hot sauce:

MF photoshoot:

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

So classic, yet so fresh.

My sister's boyfriend asked me to post a picture on Facebook of something that can be seen everywhere in New York. The welath of bathroom humor that adorns advertisements everywhere never ceases to make me laugh.

• some mariachis playing in front of the poultry section at the grocery store for Mexican independance day

FREESHHHHH

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    I believe DJ Daze took this one:

[color:white]I have some cell piXXX that would blow your mind; however, seeing as this is a PUBLIC forum I must restrain from posting them. [/color]

Herm

damn some of y'all got this game on smash for real.

Herm: Good news: I've never reached that point of wastedness after that night. Bad news: I was rocking (maybe rocking isn't the proper word) those shoes yesterday! NB for life, batches!!!!!

My lovely niece showing me her reaction to Santa when he asked what she wanted:

Me & Jesus the pimp:

My boy's Hiero-inspired gingerbread man:

I'm willing to bet some sleazy ass fratboy drives this:

Right above the toilet at my favorite taqueria in town (I felt humiliated):

Submissions from 3 female friends at the local Munny show:

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

this is greatness. who did the fawn jawn in the background?

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts

• nice!

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

Weekends in the hood. What's the deal with this thing? And of course that mountainous flick is a good look.

[/img]
    this is greatness. who did the fawn jawn in the background?
    My good friend N*dia. I've known her for over 10 years and never knew she was an artiste. I used to write with her boyfriend. Dude's style is way out there. We'd be rocking wildstyle pieces and he'd be doing some crazy ass mechanical shark or some shit. Here's a better pic:

Here's another piece from the same show:

The lady that did this goes by "Cake." I'm not sure if that's her real name, though. I really want to meet her. A good friend of mine bought me a clock she made for Christmas. Her whole style is sick. I'm not sure if you can tell by the pic since the base of her Munny is black, but her designs are made up of tiny little paint dots. It must take her forever to do. Here's the clock:

Herm

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

View from round the corner after a bigass storm

Random kid on tram last night posing for a friends phonecam

sweet combo waiting at tramstop