random cel phone pics (nrr)

2»

Comments

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts

View from round the corner after a bigass storm

living in noord shadow ?

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts

Some crazy fuck that i used to deliver pizza too. He must have weighed like 400 lbs. Ordered the greasiest shit on the menu, had this crazy nurse lady that i think was screwing him, and he would scream and cry like cartmen from southpark in the backround when she answered the door. This was on his door the one day.

Fun times at the old job.

This was some piece of shits doorbell on a delivery.

for tobacco use only...

the homie phil holding a nasty motherfucker who tried bitin me

my grimey ass.

my roommate just got back from Amsterdam yesterday and sent me this pic of super silver haze. He said he had to travel all over to find this strain.

did a recording a few weeks ago in this huge chruch. This was where i was behind the altar in the priests room.

he looks mean here but thats just cause i got him in mid-"speak"

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

living in noord shadow ?

7 years in Oud West and we moved last month... i miss my old neighbourhood, but our new apartment is bigger.

cant cycle to work anymore... and its windy out here.

by the way, good work sherlock.

by the way, good work sherlock.
    you are prolly that irri buurman me mate complains about.

nah, nice appartments over there. wide view over het ij.
    gefeliciteert!

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts

Weekends in the hood. What's the deal with this thing? And of course that mountainous flick is a good look.

Saw this in Soho just before Christmas, it was a dude selling metal recreations of this famous picture. They were all different sizes and he was selling them off the back of this truck with a giant life-size recreation on the back. Had to preserve it for posterity, glad people enjoying the shot from my grand canyon vacation, hiked all day trying to find reception to send it back to suckers in the city...

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Ah ha. I see that truck every weekend, but I've never seen the dude/paintings that go with it.

• I'm willing to bet some sleazy ass fratboy drives this:

Do you think that says deflower? I think it's supposed to be defense lawyer.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

I'm willing to bet some sleazy ass fratboy drives this:

Do you think that says deflower? I think it's supposed to be defense lawyer.

OH SHIT!!!! Ha ha ha!!! I think you're right! It was parked smack dab in the middle of downtown next to the courthouse, too.

Ahhh, the follies of a perverted mind...

Herm

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts

Facemelt

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    cool thread.
    so much better than threads with pictures of people i dont even know!
    the cam on my phone is ASS.

Worst storm to hit Western Europe in 10 years:

Here in Amsterdam all public transport is cancelled, the airport is closed, there are people stranded all over the place.

SHITS GETTING BIBLICAL OVER HERE!

shiity flickr resized my photos, so heres some larger versions:

I know its not a pic, but i shot it with my cellphone

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

damn, these are quality flicks! what kind of phone did you shoot these with?

Worst storm to hit Western Europe in 10 years:

Here in Amsterdam all public transport is cancelled, the airport is closed, there are people stranded all over the place.

SHITS GETTING BIBLICAL OVER HERE!

and we live about 6 meters below sea level

Nokia N70 its only a 2 megapixel one, but the clarity (at least outside in natural light) is really good. The new Nokia N... has a 3.? MP camera... i want that one.

Heres one from the tram ride to work this morning

6 feet below sea level indeed...

• A santa cruz sunset caught by an LG8700 or something of that kind, @1.3 Mega pix.