Why was Grope banned?

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
This one kind of took me as a suprise. Can someone direct me to the thread that deemed him bannable. Did he get all Hitler on that azz?

Comments

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    This one kind of took me as a suprise. Can someone direct me to the thread that deemed him bannable. Did he get all Hitler on that azz?

Mentioning Hitler because he's german is nagl imho.

I have no clue why he got banned.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Hi,

I think he was having a problem with his account. He now posts under the name honkydude or something.

peace

h

• HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
    Who is able to bann someone ???

And what exactla did he say about Hitler, I'm asking because here in germany there is again a huge Hitler discussion beacuse this week starts a comedy which makes fun out of Hitler (or tryes it, depends on the angle you look at it)

So I'm curious !!!!!

Peace
    Hawkeye

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Many of times whenever u say ur german or ur background is german people joke around with you and call ya call hitler or a nazi.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Hi,

I don't think anything about hHitler was said...Just a technical difficulty & he had to create a new account.

peace

h

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    He didn't say anything about hitler. as we've all learned on the strut, germans are even more sensitive about hitler than jews. which, in a way, I kind of respect. I think.

Hey guys!

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    wait a sec, who said something about hitler?!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Hi,

I don't think anything about hHitler was said...Just a technical difficulty & he had to create a new account.

peace

h

Well I looked at his account and one of the moderators banned him. Just wondering why? I totally missed it.

• Um... PAGING MYLATENCY

Many of times whenever u say ur german or ur background is german people joke around with you and call ya call hitler or a nazi.

Oh this NEVER happend to me. All people are refering to is this:

http://www.epicurious.com/images/drinking/beer/holidaybeer/oktoberfest.jpg

IMG SRC="http://www.fanfairetours.com/costumeshop/costume-pictures/Alpine Oktoberfest.jpg" WIDTH=700>

http://www.allsportauto.com/photoautre5/mercedes/f400_carving/2001_mercedes_f400_carving_01_m.jpg" alt="" />

You ever watched the UK comedy series "Fawltys Tower" ??? One of the running gags is as follows. When German guests are there is allways saying to his clerks "Never mention the war" Yeah he knew why, because if they leave the hotel almost everyone is mentioning it.

Peace
    Hawkeye

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Well, considering technically speaking Hitler wasn't really german...

Speaking of bans. Things seem quiet on the board as of late.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Over at Wallacedermy he said something about
    how he went off on his "fellow Germans" and
    caught BAN - I haven't seen the thread, though.

Check all the pseudo-DJ-Shadow threads!

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Hi,

peace

h

Well I looked at his account and one of the moderators banned him. Just wondering why? I totally missed it.

Weird. I remember in another thread people were saying he had a "Technical problem" & that he had to create a new account. Maybe he wanted to retire the name?

peace

h

• Man, there's nothing like a gaggle of babbling Germans to get my
    morning off to a good start.

Germans : just trying to make things right.

a.k.a.

Wir fahren fahren fahren auf der AutoBAN[/b].

??beralles

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    Wallacedermy

Awesome

or should that be

Awrsum

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    I think anyone who expresses an unpopular opinion or one that doesn't comport with those of the moderator should be banned. period.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I think anyone who expresses an unpopular opinion or one that doesn't comport with those of the moderator should be banned. period.

BAN

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    Can't seem to get a hold of him recently...

Grope, holler at me or ill send Mr. ReLissue over to your place

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    i was pm'ing with the dude (talkin bout german/euro raers i think it was ) anyway he told me that he was dropping his soulstrut account cause he'd been using too much time on the board ect... no ban???
    if heads wanna get in touch with the guy, he's on myspace!

• i was pm'ing with the dude (talkin bout german/euro raers i think it was ) anyway he told me that he was dropping his soulstrut account cause he'd been using too much time on the board ect... no ban???
    if heads wanna get in touch with the guy, he's on myspace!

right! he couldn't stop looking at the board every two minutes. kept him from studying at home. so he asked danno for a ban. it really helped him.
    he's now studing at the library though. cause his eBay addiction was just as bad for his college career and because there's no quick access to eBay from the computers at the library.

he's still on myspace and on wacksidermy...

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I "banned" him at his request. Frankly, I think there are better ways to curb your Strut addiction than by asking a mod to ban your account, but if that's what it takes to make real world moves, I'm not going to say no.

• wow that is hardcore...I got banned once for making anti-jewish remarks and I am a dirty jew...

that hitler movie is being directed by a jew...

and saddam's mother had a jewish dentist that saved her life at an early age...

why do so many jewish kids collect soul records???

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    wow dudes are about to need 12 step programs to get off the 'strut. Grope will now be attending strutters anonymous

Now he is on myspace ??? LOL !!!!!

Wow from one addiction into another LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait till he realises what he can do with myspace regarding the female part of human mankind. But I think he prefers more to get a vinyl record than getting some punani !!!

Peace
    Hawkeye

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I "banned" him at his request. Frankly, I think there are better ways to curb your Strut addiction than by asking a mod to ban your account, but if that's what it takes to make real world moves, I'm not going to say no.

STOP EUTHANASIA

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    hmmm

posts in this thread

• Grope will now be attending strutters anonymous

Is that what waxidermy is? I've been wondering...