White Rappers (VH1 Crapfest Related)

Comments

• Judging from the few later episodes I actually got the chance to watch, that John Brown was straight John Clown. Throw the red nose on that fuckface. Judging from the "final perfomances"..Sham made dude look pretty dumb, and the crowd appeared to enjoy Sham pointing at, and telling the "ho" to "fly away". I mean..people.."Car Wars"??? It wasn't even close, judging from their final songs. Sure, Sham wasn't bring anything new to the table, but that Car Wars shit was ridiculous.

• I couldn't stand Shamrock's voice in that final performance, and I sure as hell didn't feel his muddled double-time, um, "flow" with generic Dungeon Family content.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Judging from the few later episodes I actually got the chance to watch, that John Brown was straight John Clown. Throw the red nose on that fuckface. Judging from the "final perfomances"..Sham made dude look pretty dumb, and the crowd appeared to enjoy Sham pointing at, and telling the "ho" to "fly away". I mean..people.."Car Wars"??? It wasn't even close, judging from their final songs. Sure, Sham wasn't bring anything new to the table, but that Car Wars shit was ridiculous.

I think some of you people have this twisted.

There is no way to be a contestant on this show without looking ridiculous. Shamrock is himself too ridiculous to make anybody else look ridiculous.

John Brown is master of his own ridiculousness--he, alone, seems to be kind of in on the joke. So John Brown wins.

• John Brown is master of his own ridiculousness--he, alone, seems to be kind of in on the joke. So John Brown wins.

that's what I was saying earlier in the thread. basically the others were clowning themselves and didn't seem to "get it." at least JB seemed to be aware of what was going on, however bad a "rapper" he happens to be.

• Honestly John Brown is the stronger entity.

I will not hesitate to purcahse the John Brown album if the production is decent. Shamrock cannot rap, and his voice is annoying as fuk.

• John Brown is master of his own ridiculousness--he, alone, seems to be kind of in on the joke.

maybe...although, if his only shtick was the "i'm an entity" routine than i would have been more of a fan. he tried to associate himself with the stereotypical rapper image, in not just his clothes, but his rhymes as well....despite proclaiming that he was a suburban kid. i'm not sure if you guys know who "Hot Karl" is, but he played the same role with much more authenticity.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Ladies and Gentlemen...various visual incarnations of YOUR White Rapper![/b]

"my homeboy nick made this jus playin' round"

"Another fan pic- i love this"

"a fan pic- so true it hurts!"

"fan pic- twinkle twinkle pimpin!"

Jesus, I can hear his voice in my head clear as day...

I dare anyone to listen to this dude's music and even "sort of" enjoy it.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    i'm not sure if you guys know who "Hot Karl" is, but he played the same role with much more authenticity.

And Hot Karl did a song with MC Serch! The muthafuckin' saga continues....

• I thought Sully was easily the most talented MC there, but he couldn't really handle it. I thought the show went downhill once he bowed out. Oh well. I thought Shamrock put on the better show in the finale, especially since he went at John Brown, but both pretty much sucked.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    if I rolled up on the cheap bin at Amoeba and I saw a copy of "Car Wars" for $1.99 and a copy of "Fly Away" for $1.99 I think I'd go with Car Wars.

As ridiculous as Car Wars was, I'm singing Car Wars, you gotta kill for them automobiles" in my head and not "fly away hoe."

Both songs were kind of funny, but Car Wars is next level. Are people really killing others for cars in the burbs?

Car Wars!

he was talking about the middle east war and how its all over gasoline
    it was a message rap in the vein of "conflict diamonds"

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Ladies and Gentlemen...various visual incarnations of YOUR White Rapper![/b]

"my homeboy nick made this jus playin' round"

"Another fan pic- i love this"

"a fan pic- so true it hurts!"

"fan pic- twinkle twinkle pimpin!"

Jesus, I can hear his voice in my head clear as day...

I dare anyone to listen to this dude's music and even "sort of" enjoy it.

Oh my god.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

wow these are surprisingly* bad

*surprising cuz i actually thought shamrock wasn't all that terrible on the show as you dudes did. yeah his style was derivative but it was fun and like serch said, he brought his own thing to it

hilarious fan pics by the way

• I think "Car Wars" was on some "we're at war in Iraq and killing people for the oil that ultimately fuels our cars" steez.

Car wars. Car wars. Car wars. Car wars.

gotcha. I guess I didn't even really catch any of the lyrics besides the chorus. John Brown's deep son!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

I think "Car Wars" was on some "we're at war in Iraq and killing people for the oil that ultimately fuels our cars" steez.

Car wars. Car wars. Car wars. Car wars.

gotcha. I guess I didn't even really catch any of the lyrics besides the chorus. John Brown's deep son!

Sayin'. He's the white Killah Priest.

"Hallelujah holla back, the Wu is back!"

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts

Wishful thinking.

• Yo, sup with Dante? Looking Storch-esque almost.

Looking sweaty and stretched like Martin Short on that 'Thurm' level...

• dayday 9,611 Posts

"twinkle twinkle pimpin!"

That show was like watching 2 handicapped kids go at it.

Let us move on and never speak of this again.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

i actually thought shamrock wasn't all that terrible on the show[/b]

That in itself is shocking. I saw this show for the first time about a week ago, and it's just shameful that these dudes are being presented as rappers. I was fortunate enough to catch the 'battle' episode. That was an insult to all parties involved. None of those dudes that were on the show could freestyle at all, which means that they are not emcees. The fact that Serch encouraged them to spit written shit in a battle is on some Millie Vanilly shit. And the dudes that they battled--who were supposed to be so bad-ass--were garbage. I'm personally offended by this show, and I will cold serve MC Serch like the double whopper he is if the opportunity ever presents itself.

i actually thought shamrock wasn't all that terrible on the show[/b]

That in itself is shocking. I saw this show for the first time about a week ago, and it's just shameful that these dudes are being presented as rappers. I was fortunate enough to catch the 'battle' episode. That was an insult to all parties involved. None of those dudes that were on the show could freestyle at all, which means that they are not emcees. The fact that Serch encouraged them to spit written shit in a battle is on some Millie Vanilly shit. And the dudes that they battled--who were supposed to be so bad-ass--were garbage. I'm personally offended by this show, and I will cold serve MC Serch like the double whopper he is if the opportunity ever presents itself.

Our resident white rapper has weighed in.

Just to be clear: you couldn't serve Serch a pu pu platter.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    I anticipated somehting along these lines, and I almost posted a response in the original post. Really though, are you making that statement on principle? Aside from a video that I posted on here about three years ago I don't think you've heard/seen me rap.

• I anticipated somehting along these lines, and I almost posted a response in the original post. Really though, are you making that statement on principle? Aside from a video that I posted on here about three years ago I don't think you've heard/seen me rap.

see/hear someone's music before passing judgment on it?!?! what site do you think you're on homes?

I anticipated somehting along these lines, and I almost posted a response in the original post. Really though, are you making that statement on principle? Aside from a video that I posted on here about three years ago I don't think you've heard/seen me rap.

I've never seen/heard you rap and probably never will.

I don't need to in order to know that you're not "serving" a dude that's been doing it for a quarter of a century and came up in an era when live performance really mattered.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

I don't need to in order to know that you're not "serving" a dude that's been doing it for a quarter of a century and came up in an era when live performance really mattered.
    "Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads." Dude has obviously fallen off.

• I anticipated somehting along these lines, and I almost posted a response in the original post. Really though, are you making that statement on principle? Aside from a video that I posted on here about three years ago I don't think you've heard/seen me rap.

Let's see some new material. Doesn't have to be a video or even an mp3. Just post some rhymes.

Everyone on this thread just got done watching some pretty lame white rappers. The bar is set very low right now. Don't be scurred.

• yeah but plaese to refrain from "channeling Native American rage" in your flows.

Hi E*i!

Let's see some new material. Doesn't have to be a video or even an mp3. Just post some rhymes.

Everyone on this thread just got done watching some pretty lame white rappers. The bar is set very low right now. Don't be scurred.

Give Faux Rillz a bar son! For the record I must have not been paying attention three years ago when you posted the video. Can somebody reup that? I know some of you guys have archives.

Give Faux Rillz a bar son! For the record I must have not been paying attention three years ago when you posted the video. Can somebody reup that? I know some of you guys have archives.

Alright, alright--go in, hemol.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    [

I used to post as Noth. The video was me in a pink shirt with a flamingo on it. I don't remember if I was battling or just freestyling.

Even though my soul-strut sense tells me I shouldn't post anything on here (IT'S A TRAP!) I'm gonna go ahead and disregard that. Posting lyrics on the internet seems to me. I don't think that the first songs is really an accurate depiction of my style when I'm battling or freestyling, it's more about the extremities of rapping as a form.

Both of these songs are pretty old '04 and '02 respectively. I've been rapping for seven or eight years. I'll be at Sin Sin on fifth street next Monday night for the battle if feel the need to contest my skills.

I used to be big into Anticon, so the influence is pretty obvious. I made the beat with a Casio keyboard and a Korg DDD-1.

nacb manifesto.mp3 - 1.91MB

I'm the first person to rap on this one, and the last person to rap on this one. Both are freestyles. This was a fun song, although it may be too much of an inside joke for anyone outside of me and my friends to appreciate.

15 track 15.m4a - 5.15MB

• What language is that?