Interracial dating done changed!

Comments

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

second, parenting has a lot to do with it. i'm not saying parents bring their kids up to hate white people but i think it's more along the lines of sticking with their own kind. there's still some interracial dating issues between asians here too. shit, some of my korean friends parents would disown their asses if they dated someone japanese and so on. there's no real racial tension but as far as dating goes, a lot of traditional asian families (which there are still a lot of in hawaii) will front on any outside of the clan kind of dating shit.

If I married outside my faith/race, I could kiss my family goodbye. My mom would sit shiva (have a wake) for me & that would be it.

peace

h

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,083 Posts
    Years ago, I used to have an attraction to black women. It definitely wasn't an exclusive thing, was not some "trying to be down" type of deal and I have always been aware that emotional issues are always present in women no matter what color. Hair is the first thing I notice about women, so I guess the two went hand in hand, too. Anyhow, it seems to be that non-white females, at least in my area and the ones I have met, like to interracially date and make proud mention of it just as much as the guys. For example, I dated this black girl who, like all her friends, purposely "acted white" (making an painfully obvious effort to talk like valley girl), would make embarassing statements like "black men treat their women like dogs" (!?!) and just wanted to piss off their parents. I don't understand that. I also don't get these stupid anti-"Becky" topics on here, either. There are tons of hot white ladies out there. You're just cheating yourself if you somehow "cannot get turned on by white women". I'm also a sucker for the Ann-Margaret look, so I may be a little biased.

I feel it's human nature to base an initial attraction on some outward appearance. However, purposely limiting yourself doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. If it's mutual, it works out and both people are happy and no individual culural identity is thrown out the window, then more power to them. Relationships that are based on some shallow sex appeal type of thing aren't going to last anyway so I don't see what the big deal is.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I also don't get these stupid anti-"Becky" topics on here, either. There are tons of hot white ladies out there.
    becky =! the entire white female population of the earth

• Years ago, I used to have an attraction to black women. It definitely wasn't an exclusive thing, was not some "trying to be down" type of deal and I have always been aware that emotional issues are always present in women no matter what color. Hair is the first thing I notice about women, so I guess the two went hand in hand, too. Anyhow, it seems to be that non-white females, at least in my area and the ones I have met, like to interracially date and make proud mention of it just as much as the guys. For example, I dated this black girl who, like all her friends, purposely "acted white" (making an painfully obvious effort to talk like valley girl), would make embarassing statements like "black men treat their women like dogs" (!?!) and just wanted to piss off their parents. I don't understand that. I also don't get these stupid anti-"Becky" topics on here, either. There are tons of hot white ladies out there. You're just cheating yourself if you somehow "cannot get turned on by white women". I'm also a sucker for the Ann-Margaret look, so I may be a little biased.

I feel it's human nature to base an initial attraction on some outward appearance. However, purposely limiting yourself doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. If it's mutual, it works out and both people are happy and no individual culural identity is thrown out the window, then more power to them. Relationships that are based on some shallow sex appeal type of thing aren't going to last anyway so I don't see what the big deal is.

i was waiting when this thread would turn into a :5pager:

b/w

you sound white

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Quit swagger jacking my thread. This is about asian dudes and white women. Keep it focused, folls!

• i almost never see white girls with asian dudes, which is interesting, cause almost all of my white guy friends are into asian women.

My ex, whom I dated for 5 years (she's Italian-American living in NYC), dated a Chinese/ABC guy right after me.
    It lasted less than a year and she wouldn't stop complaining about how much of an asshole dude was after the fact.
    She had never dated an asian man prior to him and she wondered aloud to me whether or not she may have had a "fetish" of sorts.
    She recently came to the conlusion that she was just looking for a replacement for him and finally gave up on that mission when she remembered that, "oh yeah, dude was an asshole."
    Fucking women.

Now it's all about Russian guys.

Personally, I love ALL women.
    I honestly feel that I don't get enough puss on a regular basis like that to be able or afford to discriminate.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    any dude in the crew dates a white girl and it's like some race traitor shit.

My last girlfriend was/is Japanese, and every time we went out, every Asian in the place would shoot us very dirty looks. They were mostly directed at her for being a race traitor and dating a white guy, but I got some of it too for being an Asian-stealing/defiling honky. It was pretty crazy, but also sort of funny.

The stories she would tell about the lengths rice-picker dudes would go to were It must suck to be reduced to a token of ethnicity.

• The stories she would tell about the lengths rice-picker dudes would go to were It must suck to be reduced to a token of ethnicity.

Is a rice-picker dude a white guy going for Asians? Sorry, disconnected.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Personally, I love ALL women.

Same. I could care less their background. And I also like the fact that nobody in my family has ever had a problem with anyone I've ever dated. Tho, they did have a prob with one gurl. But just because she was crazy, rich and snobby.

Back to Odub's topic. In Toronto... A good portion of races inter date. Many of my asian guy friends date white gurls. Two really close friends who I also work with are both dating white gurls. Tho, one of the gurls was born a buddhist (Dunno if that has anything to do with it). But whatever....

Date who ya wanna date. I'd be more worried if ur not dating anyone... Be thankful some gurl is paying attention to ya!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

The stories she would tell about the lengths rice-picker dudes would go to were It must suck to be reduced to a token of ethnicity.

Is a rice-picker dude a white guy going for Asians?

Well, it's a white guy who has a strong fetish for Asian women, usually to the point of exclusively dating Asian women. The Bay Area has a shitload of 'em.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

I honestly feel that I don't get enough puss on a regular basis like that to be able or afford to discriminate.

TIME TO BECOME A HUSTLA!

a lot of ym friends from youth always joked about me and my choices in women. It wasn't until a party at Dizzybulls house that I ever hooked up with a white girl.

now my bigoted ass is dating a Mexican.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    From briefly skimming through this thread I must be really mixed up because I'm Chinese and Italian and my girlfriend is black. WTF.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

TIME TO BECOME A HUSTLA!

a lot of ym friends from youth always joked about me and my choices in women. It wasn't until a party at Dizzybulls house that I ever hooked up with a white girl.

now my bigoted ass is dating a Mexican.

uh, glad I could help?

did you whisper in her ear afterwords "you... you were my first... white woman..."?

because, uh, that would be awesome!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    did you whisper in her ear afterwords "you... you were my first... white woman..."?

because, uh, that would be awesome!

swear to fuck I did!

by the way, I feel like maybe I should be thanking you...um, thanks

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    in hawaii you will NEVER see a asian guy with a white girl

wow. are you serious?

i'm a filipino from kalihi, and i've been with a hapa haole girl for the last 9 years.

i've never known any hapa girls, or any straight up haole girls who actually grew up in hawaii, that were into haole dudes.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    in hawaii you will NEVER see a asian guy with a white girl

wow. are you serious?

i'm a filipino from kalihi, and i've been with a hapa haole girl for the last 9 years.
    im talking 100% white girls

i've never known any hapa girls, or any straight up haole girls who actually grew up in hawaii, that were into haole dudes.
    haha, so true.

• The stories she would tell about the lengths rice-picker dudes would go to were It must suck to be reduced to a token of ethnicity.

Is a rice-picker dude a white guy going for Asians?

Well, it's a white guy who has a strong fetish for Asian women, usually to the point of exclusively dating Asian women. The Bay Area has a shitload of 'em.

*ahem* 'scuse mr kung-fu kwaka pants! We prefer the term "yellow fevour"

Where's Jonny & Jinx in this thread?

• i can't remember the last time i saw an asian guy holding hands with a white girl.

you're right. i rarely see asian guys with white women too. it's so rare in fact that i make mental notes when i do see it.

i'm asian and my girlfriend's white.

I mean, if you were living out in central Ohio I'd understand but you're in Berkeley. Last time I checked, we ran that shit.

I must really be in the minority...I'm in Ohio, I'm Filipino, and dated a white woman (a British woman at that) for a few years before we got married.

Where's Jonny & Jinx in this thread?

You pulling cards, son?

Motown = either disconnected or uber-connected.

Someone once opined that b/c black woman and Asian men are the least desirable groups in the racial hierarchy of lust, it only made sense that they should get together.

This short film (alas, no video I'm afraid) delves into the topic. Shit was hilarious:
    http://www.propergander.net/shows/dol/index.html

• I remember in Ego Trip's Race-o-Rama there was a qucik segment on black women and asian dudes shacking-up.

Actually I do see pacific islanders or both genders with african-americans every so often.

Btw,

Just so we're UBER-clear here: I never started this thread as a way to criticize interracial dating. I just though Stanford Munster's perspective was pretty hilarious - the idea that Asian men are purposefully AVOIDING dating white women is some :next level: nuttiness to me but I'm not trying to pull cards.

...which makes it even more interesting that the only people in this thread who've gotten defensive (when they weren't being attacked) about the practice are...(drum roll please) white dudes.

• Stanford Munster

hahaha

• racial hierarchy of lust

tell me more...

racial hierarchy of lust

tell me more...

1. White women
    2. White men
    3. Black men
    4. Asian women
    5. Latino men/women
    7. Black women
    8. Pretty much everything else
    9. Asian men

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    There are tons of hot white ladies out there. You're just cheating yourself if you somehow "cannot get turned on by white women".

amen

Date who ya wanna date. I'd be more worried if ur not dating anyone... Be thankful some gurl is paying attention to ya!

amen

Someone once opined that b/c black woman and Asian men are the least desirable groups in the racial hierarchy of lust, it only made sense that they should get together.

^^^ Yo ODub that's from a site where they did some crazy dating study and found these groups to be compatible. Trust me I was doing the same research. I know, super self-

Stanford Munster

hahaha

Indeed.

the idea that Asian men are purposefully AVOIDING dating white women is some :next level: nuttiness to me but I'm not trying to pull cards.

...which makes it even more interesting that the only people in this thread who've gotten defensive (when they weren't being attacked) about the practice are...(drum roll please) white dudes.

^^^SUPER

Now we got White women complaining that we're not giving them enough love?!

This is clearly one Munster's opinion. Any rational, non-becky SWF doesn't spout this ish, you and I both know this, Odub.

Don't worry 'bout us SAMs Odub, even though it's awfully nice of you to be somewhat humorously concerned enough to bring this to the board's attention. And yes, Black Women and Asian Men do date.

*Dunno how this thread would have turned out if the writer was some blonde haired blue eyed hotness though, LOL.