Interracial dating done changed!

Comments

• Please, please, please can we have a moment...

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

But Jews + Asians go together like mah jong tiles. At least, that's what Jewish men always say when they're trying to holler at AZN women. Something about both having high educational values and crazy mothers.

It might have to do with the Jewish love of Chinese food. Have you ever heard Jackie Mason's routine about this subject? You'll plotz.

ha, i haven't , but as a jew who knows a lot of other jews, i'd guess that sunday night chinese food is about as common as matzah on passover.

And hey, who's gonna feed ya'll on Xmas Eve if not for us?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    This is random, but I've been told that there are a lot of Asian Jews in California because of adoption. Is this true? Imagine if you call your Asian/Jewish girlfriend a Jap cause she wants some Prada schitt? Wow - that's like a soulstrut race thread zen koan.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    This is random, but I've been told that there are a lot of Asian Jews in California because of adoption. Is this true? Imagine if you call your Asian/Jewish girlfriend a Jap cause she wants some Prada schitt? Wow - that's like a soulstrut race thread zen koan.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....

Daniel Day Kim was voted one of the 100 sexiest men alive by whatever magazine does that shit.

And shit, I almost forgot about Heroes. Where Hiro and that white waitress chick hook up! She was a slut though. what a whore!

It gets deeper...what if you're Japanese/Jewish AMerican woman?

if someone calls you a "Jap" how will you know how they're coming at you?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

It gets deeper...what if you're Japanese/Jewish AMerican woman?

if someone calls you a "Jap" how will you know how they're coming at you?

Yeah, that's what I meant; I was typing too fast. I think we need A*am to come in here & clear this up for us.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts

Also, you're tall, so that defeats the asians being below avarage height stereotype. You're just defying convention Maru, while I continue the trend of white minority colonialization.

everyone calls me yao when i play basketball. it's fucked up.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts

i haven't heard about this, but one of my jewish friends' family adpoted two korean kids so there you go.

Also, you're tall, so that defeats the asians being below avarage height stereotype. You're just defying convention Maru, while I continue the trend of white minority colonialization.

everyone calls me yao when i play basketball. it's fucked up.

Tell 'em to get familiar:

http://www.imdiversity.com/Jobs/articles/cacas_wat_misaka_0299.asp

• i almost never see white girls with asian dudes, which is interesting, cause almost all of my white guy friends are into asian women.

You probably live in NYC the Bay Area then.

or San Mateo

• This is random, but I've been told that there are a lot of Asian Jews in California because of adoption. Is this true? Imagine if you call your Asian/Jewish girlfriend a Jap cause she wants some Prada schitt? Wow - that's like a soulstrut race thread zen koan.

I know a Jewish family... sort of. The mother is a converted Jew. She adopted my friend and his sister. My friend is a redhead, his sister is Asian. The mother acts like a stereotypical Jewish mother, my friend is a lughead and his sister is very nice (although I don't know her very well). The sister is married to a latino guy (whom I've never met). A pretty crazy family. As far as I know there's never been a father figure in the family. I never found out if the mother divorced as has never been married.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    I was helping my Jewish friend move some stuff into his Grandmother's basement in Queens. She lives in an entirely Korean neighborhood but calls it a Chinese neighborhood. When my friend pointed that out to her, she said, "they're all Chinese to me!"

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Off topic, but when I went to Oakland with my friend, these little Black kids stared at us and said "ching chong ching ching". I was thinking in my head, "da-ng it's been a while since I last heard that!"

• I was helping my Jewish friend move some stuff into his Grandmother's basement in Queens. She lives in an entirely Korean neighborhood but calls it a Chinese neighborhood. When my friend pointed that out to her, she said, "they're all Chinese to me!"

Everytime my folks meet a girl I'm dating and she's Asian (but when are they not) they always refer to her afterwards as "La Chinita" regardless of what country she's from.

I think my folks are a little

• This is just some bullshit to write for an article. It doesn't mean shit and noone fucking cares who you date. Seriously, people are wrapped up in their own fucking problems to worry about anyone else, and this monster is just trying to whip up a story to write in her awful style. It's like highschool quality stuff.

And she does look like Herman Munster.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    This is what I never ever see......

I was helping my Jewish friend move some stuff into his Grandmother's basement in Queens. She lives in an entirely Korean neighborhood but calls it a Chinese neighborhood. When my friend pointed that out to her, she said, "they're all Chinese to me!"

Everytime my folks meet a girl I'm dating and she's Asian (but when are they not) they always refer to her afterwards as "La Chinita" regardless of what country she's from.

I always thought you were part Pinoy or something.

Oof.

Disconnected from Young Phon!

This is what I never ever see......

Then maybe you don't live in NYC. Or the Bay Area. I know hella South Asian women who go out with Black men. It's like it's own sub-phemon.

And Young P: dude, you never see Asian guys with white girls in the Yay? It's not that raer mang.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Oof.

Wishful yearning for shared pan-Asian heritage on Mr. Wang's part?

I.e., had to have Young Phonics on the team by any means?

Oof.

Wishful yearning for shared pan-Asian heritage on Mr. Wang's part?

I.e., had to have Young Phonics on the team by any means?

3% High and Rising! (More like 4.5 since the 2000 Census...)

• I was helping my Jewish friend move some stuff into his Grandmother's basement in Queens. She lives in an entirely Korean neighborhood but calls it a Chinese neighborhood. When my friend pointed that out to her, she said, "they're all Chinese to me!"

Oof.

ooOOOOOOOooooooooo WeEEeeeee.

Man if I had a dollar everytime people come up to me and ask "what are you, I can't figure it out!!!?" or "Both of your parents are from El Salvador? 100%? NO WAY!?!??!" I'd be baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallin'.

maybe that's why i'm probally so damn hung-up with race issues since people always ask me within the first few times I see them.

but what's up with some Asian Man with Black women? I think someone from soulstrut had that as a group on their myspace.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    in hawaii you will NEVER see a asian guy with a white girl but you will see countless anime infatuated white boyz taking japanese 101 who have to have an asian girl because they think that they can sprout tentacles from they pussies or some shit. i support interracial dating on all fronts as long as it aint on some fetish shit.

in hawaii you will NEVER see a asian guy with a white girl but you will see countless anime infatuated white boyz taking japanese 101 who have to have an asian girl because they think that they can sprout tentacles from they pussies or some shit. i support interracial dating on all fronts as long as it aint on some fetish shit.

Sheeyit, if I were an Asian dude in Hawaii, why would I want to go pale? I'd be hollerin' at all the Hawaiian and Asian women around.

But seriously, there's no AM/WW dating in Hawaii? This really surprises me given the fact that the state is Asian majority. You'd figure some would crossover.

• in hawaii you will NEVER see a asian guy with a white girl but you will see countless anime infatuated white boyz taking japanese 101 who have to have an asian girl because they think that they can sprout tentacles from they pussies or some shit. i support interracial dating on all fronts as long as it aint on some fetish shit.

Newsflash: Portagees are white!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    La Chinita!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    But seriously, there's no AM/WW dating in Hawaii? This really surprises me given the fact that the state is Asian majority. You'd figure some would crossover.
    hardly any man. im attributing it to a few factors that are purely based on me living here my whole life and no facts whatsoever.

first off, most asian mufuckaz here roll with other asians on some aZn pride shit. any dude in the crew dates a white girl and it's like some race traitor shit.

second, parenting has a lot to do with it. i'm not saying parents bring their kids up to hate white people but i think it's more along the lines of sticking with their own kind. there's still some interracial dating issues between asians here too. shit, some of my korean friends parents would disown their asses if they dated someone japanese and so on. there's no real racial tension but as far as dating goes, a lot of traditional asian families (which there are still a lot of in hawaii) will front on any outside of the clan kind of dating shit.

third, most of the college aged white girls are from california on some "LOL HAWAII IS KEWL" shit and quite frankly, mufuckaz aint feeling that shit. i don't really like white girls in general but im sure that if i wasn't living in hawaii my whole life that i would find it different.

im probably going to be crucified for one, if not all the points made in this post

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    but what's up with some Asian Man with Black women? I think someone from soulstrut had that as a group on their myspace.
    hahaha, i gotta get rid of that group. there's some crazy muthafuckaz on that shit.

• but what's up with some Asian Man with Black women? I think someone from soulstrut had that as a group on their myspace.
    hahaha, i gotta get rid of that group. there's some crazy muthafuckaz on that shit.

ROR

holy shit.....THAT WAS YOU!!! QUICK EDIT YOUR POST!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

ROR

holy shit.....THAT WAS YOU!!! QUICK EDIT YOUR POST!

I think coselmed's in that, too... to, like, show support.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    haha, i aint ashamed. one of my friends showed me that and i joined as a joke. the last crazy message i got was from some 250+ pound black girl dressed in a sailor moon suit who said her ultimate fantasy was a 16 year old korean boy in a schoolboy's outfit. yeah.....