Interracial dating done changed!

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Now we got White women complaining that we're not giving them enough love?!

This is clearly one Munster's opinion. Any rational, non-becky SWF doesn't spout this ish, you and I both know this, Odub.

Don't worry 'bout us SAMs Odub, even though it's awfully nice of you to be somewhat humorously concerned enough to bring this to the board's attention. And yes, Black Women and Asian Men do date.

*Dunno how this thread would have turned out if the writer was some blonde haired blue eyed hotness though, LOL.

Well, I'm not sure if Asian male applications to Stanford could get any higher than they already are.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Well, I'm not sure if Asian male applications to Stanford could get any higher than they already are.

Hah!

My sis is finishing up there this year, I'll ask her about even the remote possibility of the Munster's so-called problem/phenomenon once she gets back this month from her quarter at Bei-da in Beijing.

Don't worry 'bout us SAMs Odub, even though it's awfully nice of you to be somewhat humorously concerned enough to bring this to the board's attention.

I'm not worried about the SAMs round here (though I can't say the same for all my brethren). I do find it hilarious that any white folk - men or women - think that there's a conspiracy to deny them "access" to anyone they'd want to date just b/c of their race.

That's like rich people saying they're discriminated against on account of their class privilege.

That's like rich people saying they're discriminated against on account of their class privilege.

Agreed, but yo some people just like hearing the sound of their voice or reading words they typed. Maybe they just need to and start offering their perspective on 'Strut race threads, lol.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i finally got around to reading that article. do they regularly publish garbage like this? i can't believe no one close to this person hasn't told her that the problem might lie with her instead of others. i guarantee i would be creeped the fuck out by her

i finally got around to reading that article. do they regularly publish garbage like this? i can't believe no one close to this person hasn't told her that the problem might lie with her instead of others. i guarantee i would be creeped the fuck out by her

Welcome to exciting world of college journalism.

Hah, sometimes papers just need to fill space.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    her trying to speak mandarin while meeting dude's parents is fucking priceless. i know my friends' parents would probably be like "what the fuck is this bitch on" or just go on some complicated shit to fuck with her.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    i always get bugged out when people have opinions like "i could never date a girl over 150 lbs" or "i could never date a latin man"... attractiveness comes from the person, and having any rules about it is fucking lame....

• I don't have to worry about this shit because I'm already of mixed dessent. I've dated most races, simply by not really paying attention. I don't worry about it.

The girl I'm shacked up with is mixed, too.

Here's the braekdown: M/IM-J/BF

That's Mexican/Italian male-Japanese/Black female. Our kids will be M/I/J/B.

• boop

NSFW (I'm not joking.)

[color:white] P.S. I've been a big fan of the raer "white girl with ass" lately. Primarily 'cause when I smack their ass, their cheeks turn reddish (to satisfy my fetish). [/color]

Herm

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,891 Posts
    If I wasn't already married, I'd do anything that cast a shadow.

Scratch that, I'd do a vampire too.

• I was waiting for that.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    black woman and Asian men are the least desirable groups in the racial hierarchy of lust

What is the racial hierarchy of lust? Black Women have gotta be higher on that list.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

Everytime my folks meet a girl I'm dating and she's Asian (but when are they not) they always refer to her afterwards as "La Chinita" regardless of what country she's from.

I think my folks are a little

Everyone Ive heard from LatinAmerica (no streotype) calls asians chinos or chinita. Its like gordita or flaquita...

Plus its a classic salsa name for a woman

''Ohhh mi chinita, mi chini...!''

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

NSFW (I'm not joking.)

[color:white] P.S. I've been a big fan of the raer "white girl with ass" lately. Primarily 'cause when I smack their ass, their cheeks turn reddish (to satisfy my fetish). [/color]

Herm

I was waiting for that too.

I would be offended....

If my wife and I didn't find that to be hilarious!!!!!

I forgot who made that....?

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    From briefly skimming through this thread I must be really mixed up because I'm Chinese and Italian and my girlfriend is black. WTF.

now that's something you rarely see is asian guys with black women. actually motown, you're the only person i know that's pulled this off.

who knew this would turn into an 8-pager?

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    I checked out this thread this morning crossing my fingers for that moment. Alas, no luck!

I'd like to see a lengthy discussion on the racial breakdown of dudes into Big Love. And I'm not talking about polygyny or the HBO series. A close friend of mine, who is mixed (half black, half white) loves him some big girls -- mostly white whales. He's dated: a preacher, opera singer, pharmacist, and a whole string of lazy chicks. It's hilarious and sorta sad. When he breaks it off, they always end up stalking his ass.

Myself, I like slightly thicker girls (stress slighty) of all races. I've been acused once of a Big Lover by my current GF who is just self conscious about her thickness.

I checked out this thread this morning crossing my fingers for that moment. Alas, no luck!

I'd like to see a lengthy discussion on the racial breakdown of dudes into Big Love. And I'm not talking about polygyny or the HBO series. A close friend of mine, who is mixed (half black, half white) loves him some big girls -- mostly white whales. He's dated: a preacher, opera singer, pharmacist, and a whole string of lazy chicks. It's hilarious and sorta sad. When he breaks it off, they always end up stalking his ass.

Myself, I like slightly thicker girls (stress slighty) of all races. I've been acused once of a Big Lover by my current GF who is just self conscious about her thickness.

How does that work..."you only date me b/c you think I'm fat!"?

As for the Selma Hayek moment - do note that the story is 2.5 years old.

Naw, she knew that I had a friend who dated fat girls exclussively and just figured, maybe, that we hogged together.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

She won a journalism award in 06'!

http://www.stanford.edu/dept/news/pr/2006/ricketts-011106.html

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    racial hierarchy of lust

1. White women
    2. White men
    3. Black men
    4. Asian women
    5. Latino men/women
    7. Black women
    8. Pretty much everything else
    9. Asian men

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts

Yeah, it's weird. It goes beyond ethnicity. I've dated a couple of slightly heavy set women (one white, one half-European/Central American) just by chance and it could not work out because the complete lack of confidence and constant self-pitying made everything so dull and awkward. I'm certainly no God's gift to women either and we all have our "moments" but even then I have the ability to hold my head up and smile. It's a real catch 22 because on the flip side, a lot of girls I met who can be considered drop-dead gorgeous tend to give off an impression that their shit doesn't stink. If you find someone who doesn't make you pull your hair out, then you scored.

• If you find someone who doesn't make you pull your hair out, then you scored.

They all make you pull your hair out sometimes, though my hair just seems to be falling out on its own, but if the amount of hair pulling stays well below the amount of happiness you scored.

• As for the Selma Hayek moment - do note that the story is 2.5 years old.

They should take it back....

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

I wonder if the author is embarassed by this article 2 + years later? I'm sure journalists write ish that they wish they could take back after the fact.

I wonder if the author is embarassed by this article 2 + years later? I'm sure journalists write ish that they wish they could take back after the fact.

Man, I've conisdered some web sabatuer action to get some of the shit I wrote off the web. It's truly embarrassing, just because it's such sophmoric shit. In the olden days, people would actually have to keep a copy of a magazine/paper/book or dig it out at the library but now all they have to do is type your name into Google.

Thankfully, this gal probably won't catch the clowning on this site. She wastes no time frequenting any English-language boards. Her Mandarin, I would imagine, is razor sharp.

On the Big Love issue, which I have thought a lot about just trying to figure out my friend's mindset -- which he doesn't talk much about ("That's my business!") -- it seems like some guys date girls bigger than them because they treat 'em better. Others seem to have a super low self esteem so they date girls that also have a super low self esteem. Two other hypothesis is that he either 1.) Has a little dick or 2.) Simply likes, as they say, more cushin' for the pushin'. Whatever the case, more power to him. In the end, everyone's happy, of course, until the inevitable ugly break-up and stalking that follows. I certainly would be alone most nights if no girls threw a bone to the skinny guy.

• racial hierarchy of lust

1. White women

lol GTFOHWTBS.

• second, parenting has a lot to do with it. i'm not saying parents bring their kids up to hate white people but i think it's more along the lines of sticking with their own kind. there's still some interracial dating issues between asians here too. shit, some of my korean friends parents would disown their asses if they dated someone japanese and so on. there's no real racial tension but as far as dating goes, a lot of traditional asian families (which there are still a lot of in hawaii) will front on any outside of the clan kind of dating shit.

If I married outside my faith/race, I could kiss my family goodbye. My mom would sit shiva (have a wake) for me & that would be it.

peace

h

HAZ you gotta find yourself that JEWISH STRIPPER and call it quits. For real fuck the bullshit. It's time to build. A family.

• i support interracial dating on all fronts as long as it aint on some fetish shit.