Interracial dating done changed!

1235»

Comments

• This is what I never ever see......

Then maybe you don't live in NYC. Or the Bay Area. I know hella South Asian women who go out with Black men. It's like it's own sub-phemon.

yeah man there's plenty of that in the Bay Area. And I know plenty of white dudes (myself included) that have dated Indian girls.

But no one seems to be receptive to the hollerations of Indian males besides Indian females. No?

• I???m commonly branded a ???rice chaser??? and accused of having an ???Asian fetish.

my heart beats fast when I pass an attractive Asian man on the Quad, I can listen to a boyfriend speak Mandarin for hours, and since age 12, when I???ve pictured the man of my dreams, he???s been Asian.

This sounds like a fetish. If it was a guy who wrote this, people would be like "he's a perv" or some ish.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    racial hierarchy of lust

1. White women

lol GTFOHWTBS.

what is goin' on grasp w/ the shiksappeal

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    racial hierarchy of lust

1. White women

lol GTFOHWTBS.

I thought that was Odub's racial hierarchy of lust!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

second, parenting has a lot to do with it. i'm not saying parents bring their kids up to hate white people but i think it's more along the lines of sticking with their own kind. there's still some interracial dating issues between asians here too. shit, some of my korean friends parents would disown their asses if they dated someone japanese and so on. there's no real racial tension but as far as dating goes, a lot of traditional asian families (which there are still a lot of in hawaii) will front on any outside of the clan kind of dating shit.

If I married outside my faith/race, I could kiss my family goodbye. My mom would sit shiva (have a wake) for me & that would be it.

peace

h

HAZ you gotta find yourself that JEWISH STRIPPER and call it quits. For real fuck the bullshit. It's time to build. A family.

For a year and ahalf I had a relationship with a persian muslim girl. Introduced her to my folks early on and they thought I was pulling their leg about her religion.

As far as my parents are concerned that was my first Jewish Girlfriend (the power of denial does strange things to Jewish mothers)

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    racial hierarchy of lust

1. White women

lol GTFOHWTBS.

I wonder if O-Dub's wife knows that he prefers both white dudes and Black dudes to Asian women?

• second, parenting has a lot to do with it. i'm not saying parents bring their kids up to hate white people but i think it's more along the lines of sticking with their own kind. there's still some interracial dating issues between asians here too. shit, some of my korean friends parents would disown their asses if they dated someone japanese and so on. there's no real racial tension but as far as dating goes, a lot of traditional asian families (which there are still a lot of in hawaii) will front on any outside of the clan kind of dating shit.

If I married outside my faith/race, I could kiss my family goodbye. My mom would sit shiva (have a wake) for me & that would be it.

peace

h

HAZ you gotta find yourself that JEWISH STRIPPER and call it quits. For real fuck the bullshit. It's time to build. A family.

For a year and ahalf I had a relationship with a persian muslim girl. Introduced her to my folks early on and they thought I was pulling their leg about her religion.

As far as my parents are concerned that was my first Jewish Girlfriend (the power of denial does strange things to Jewish mothers)

I've brought home several Persian Muslim girls over the years. My folks never trip. So long as homegirl laughs politely at my dad's lame jokes and generally endures his random stories then they're welcome in the house.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    racial hierarchy of lust

1. White women

lol GTFOHWTBS.

I wonder if O-Dub's wife knows that he prefers both white dudes and Black dudes to Asian women?

If Dub's wife is down with it, that's some weird ass role playing going on in the bedroom. Latex masks? Stereotypical black and white vernacular? Oh man, I think I'm having REALLY weird thoughts about Odub now. Yuck.

As a totally sincere question, though: I wonder when being generally attracted to one race or another goes beyond preference and enters the domain of fetishization?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

As a totally sincere question, though: I wonder when being generally attracted to one race or another goes beyond preference and enters the domain of fetishization?

form the look of this thread and any other thread in the past dealing with interracial dating, it's only a fetish when others deem it so.

and personally I can give a fuck what others say about me dating either within or outside my race, as far as I'm concerned thats there hang-up not mine

• As a totally sincere question, though: I wonder when being generally attracted to one race or another goes beyond preference and enters the domain of fetishization?

a good indicator is when you find yourself posting about it on a message board.

hey! no zing waxigraemlin!

• Seriously, i'm pleasantly suprised that this hasn't even remotely turned into another nasty thread. Bravo dudes.

Shit! there's even some great zingers in this thread (o-dub fancying white dudes and Herm's 555 Soul ad).

and what was that little brother line

"Something something dating a white girl Caitlyn/and i'm cool with interacial datin'/but don't give me no fuckin' speach when I wanna eat a piece of bacon".

And just to blow your minds even further, there's a new festish (to me at least) called "Curry-Fever". It seems to happen most ,if not exclusively, among Asian women having a thing for our Indian brothers. I personally know of two cases.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    But no one seems to be receptive to the hollerations of Indian males besides Indian females. No?

I know of quite a few Indian men who go out with East Asian women (Chinese/Japanese/Korean). The sense I've gotten is that these men want to "date Asian" but have issues with Indian women. That said, I know far more Indian women who have issues with dating Indian men.

Looks like they got tensions in that thurr community.

racial hierarchy of lust

1. White women

lol GTFOHWTBS.

Rootie,

Let's be clear: that is not MY list of personal preference. However, I don't possibly see how you can call bullshit on the idea that popular media GLOBALLY is saturated with the idea that white women = the pinnacle of beauty and sexual desirability. No one else remotely clocks the same amount of face (or ass) time.

racial hierarchy of lust

1. White women

lol GTFOHWTBS.

If Dub's wife is down with it, that's some weird ass role playing going on in the bedroom. Latex masks? Stereotypical black and white vernacular? Oh man, I think I'm having REALLY weird thoughts about Odub now. Yuck.

This thread has taken a decidedly disturbing direction.

• racial hierarchy of lust

1. White women

lol GTFOHWTBS.

This thread has decidedly given me an disturbing dierection.

Oliver:

That's too crass, even for me!

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    would've been funnier if you left "disturbing" in there

hah!

• NSFW (I'm not joking.)

[color:white] P.S. I've been a big fan of the raer "white girl with ass" lately. Primarily 'cause when I smack their ass, their cheeks turn reddish (to satisfy my fetish). [/color]

Herm

I was waiting for that too.

I would be offended....

If my wife and I didn't find that to be hilarious!!!!!

I forgot who made that....?

Me.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

NSFW (I'm not joking.)

[color:white] P.S. I've been a big fan of the raer "white girl with ass" lately. Primarily 'cause when I smack their ass, their cheeks turn reddish (to satisfy my fetish). [/color]

Herm

I was waiting for that too.

I would be offended....

If my wife and I didn't find that to be hilarious!!!!!

I forgot who made that....?

Me.

Genius!

• The strangest thing happened just now. I Googled some rap lyrics that were stuck in my head and the only hit that I got was a post I made almost 4 years ago in this very thread! Weeeeeeird....

• b/w

• Ha ha. I remember this one, and thinking - I know plenty of white girls who date Asian dudes. I guess things have changed even more, cuz now there are whole blogs about European girls sexual exploits in Japan, blogs of hot Korean guy of the day....

I'm still trying to decide if it's as creepy as Asian women fetishists....

I'm thinking not nearly.

• Indian chicks are the new asian chicks for hipster losers. Asian is so last century.

• great thread. forgot about this one.

• ayres said:
    I was helping my Jewish friend move some stuff into his Grandmother's basement in Queens. She lives in an entirely Korean neighborhood but calls it a Chinese neighborhood. When my friend pointed that out to her, she said, "they're all Chinese to me!"

Jewish or not, grandmothers are generally disconnected. I think we can all agree on this.

• mannybolone said:
    back when I was an underground.

^^^ did this thread really go 8 pages without anyone quoting this gem of a mistype that appears in the very first post? ^^^