AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted Vs Death Certificate.

magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
Pick one.

Comments

• Predator.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    This one's too hard cause both are actually really good! Impossible to pick.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    This one's too hard cause both are actually really good! Impossible to pick.

True... but pick ONE!!!!!

• roistoroisto 879 Posts
    Death Certificate.

(Predator sucks)

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    KILL AT WILL

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Predator was a piece of crap.

• Death Certificate.

(Predator sucks)

I just threw that in to the hatterism started.

On the real, Predator may not be as good as Death Cert or Amerikkka's Most, but "sucks"? Are you serious?

• roistoroisto 879 Posts
    I had some good moments, but I've always felt that it was a serious leap backwards. Yeah, it mostly sucks.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Predator does not suck

• Predator does not suck

yes! the hommie deej to the rescue. (never thought I'd say those words).

• Damn this is tough!!! the three song arc of Bird In The Hand to Alive on Arrival is just genius but there's some jawns on there (I Wanna Kill Sam comes to mind) but AMW also has some equal moments of and as well (Turn Off The Radio).

fuck it - I'm rolling with America's most wanted.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    This is probably the closest to impossible to call out of all of these things. They're both classics (and I barely ever say that about anything), and these days, my answer is "whichever one I listened to more recently." So until I next listen to Death Certificate, my answer is AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted.

Damn...now I wanna go listen to Death Certificate.

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    Death Certificate is one of the greatest hip-hop albums ever.

and Amerikkka is no slouch either.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Here's my choice.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Predator does not suck

Death Certificate

• Rollin' wit' the Toe Tag, batches. Top five hip hop albums of all time, with "Bird in the Hand," in my top 5 songs.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    "Death Certificate" for real

my 3 song arc goes from "Givin up the Nappy Dug Out" to "Bird in the Hand"

and "Predator" does not suck at all

Lethal Injection...now that suckedddd

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Death Certificate is perfection.

• pknypkny 549 Posts
    Though I'm a fan of AMW, I gotta go with Death Certificate. Definitely Cube's most focused album lyrically, and the beats are ridiculous.

Predator was a step down, but there still was dope shit on there. "We Had to Tear This M__F___ Up" is hard as fuck, and probably my favorite Muggs production.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    AMW, too many cuts, too many samples to count, from the walking of the officer down to Cube's cell at the beginning to Chuck D at the end, its The Bomb.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    AMW, too many cuts, too many samples to count, from the walking of the officer down to Cube's cell at the beginning to Chuck D at the end, its The Bomb.

• America's Most Wanted

• ZachDZachD 318 Posts
    Rollin' wit' the Toe Tag, batches. Top five hip hop albums of all time, with "Bird in the Hand," in my top 5 songs.

Yes.. Bird in the Hand/Man's Best Friend/No Vaseline .. These tracks put Death Certificate over the top. It's damn close though. Both top 10 albums for sure. Predator sucked except for Wicked.

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    America's Most Wanted

word and only because it has who's on it

• boast1boast1 142 Posts
    i remember my friend handing me his headphones with AMW playing on the other end on a busride home from school in either 5th or 6th grade. i bought a bootleg cassette the next day and played that shit until the tape broke. i love deathcertificate but i gotta go with AMW.

• "Death Certificate" for me.... one of the first LP's I actually made sure I copped on a US pressing (the domestic UK edition did not have "Black Korea" or "No Vaseline")

definitely more focused than the first LP, I have always loved "Color Blind"... hell, even "Steady Mobbin" is dope.

"Predator" was dope - but I rarely go back to it, shit like "Wicked" has not aged well.... "Lethal Injection" was a horse shite though.

RD

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Death Cert!
    Why all the hate for Predator and Lethal Injection? Not nearly
    as good as the two up for debate, for sure, but they both had some
    cuts.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    I love AMW but Death Certificate is without doubt one of the greatest rap albums of all time.

Predator hasn't aged particularly well but isn't a bad album when not held up to the genius of AMW and Death Certificate.

• Death Certificate.
    One of the best LP's ever.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Lethal Injection does not suck.

"Oh yeah, It aint over muthafuckas......"