NBA 2006-2007.......IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG

Comments

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Right now Dirk is the best player in the NBA......anyone who watched the last 2 Mav games would not argue this.

Early MVP vote?

Most Valuable Player of the "Best" team. If he/they continues this he's well on his way. He was a top candidate last year.

He's great, but I still think Nash is the MVP. He does so much for the Suns.

• He's great, but I still think Nash is the MVP. He does so much for the Suns.

no disrespect to nash, but i couldn't get behind a guy getting three MVPs (consecutively, no less) without so much as sniffing the finals. that's a symbolic honor - the only other guys to do it --

michael jordan
    larry bird
    magic johnson
    kareem abdul-jabbar
    bill russell
    wilt chamberlain
    moses malone

he's one of the best ever, but he & the suns have to prove that they can actually win playing their style before he's in those dudes' class.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Right now Dirk is the best player in the NBA......anyone who watched the last 2 Mav games would not argue this.

Early MVP vote?

Most Valuable Player of the "Best" team. If he/they continues this he's well on his way. He was a top candidate last year.

Can't see Steve getting it again this year.....especially with a healthy Amare on his squad....Nash has two solid All-Stars to run with.....Dirk has none(although Josh Howard may have finally reached that level).

Early MVP vote?

Can't see Steve getting it again this year.....especially with a healthy Amare on his squad....Nash has two solid All-Stars to run with.....Dirk has none(although Josh Howard may have finally reached that level).

Here's my argument. If the Mavs lost Dirk for 5 games I think they could still win most of them. I don't think the same could be said for the Suns without Nash. That's why I think he's still the MVP.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Id just like to say he has improved his sumbers i think...if you can believe that!

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    webber coming back to the d

this will make or break[/b] the pistons.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Wade is not a Kobe Bryant.

Different day, same story.

"Kobe's a rapist",

"uhhh, naw that claim is bogus".

"Kobe's taking too many shots"

swish

Lakers win over Heat in OT.

Silence the haters........

If I were to collect a dollar every time some non-baller
    spewed some ignorant shit, I'd make a living.

• DJRELAXDJRELAX 452 Posts

10 in a row!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    damn straight

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

If I were to collect a dollar every time some non-baller
    spewed some ignorant shit, I'd make a living.

Basketball Science = not only fun, but economically rewarding

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

ARENAS IS CLUTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stat Of The Day:

NBA Top 5 Scoring - CENTERS

1. Yao Ming 25.9
    2. Carlos Boozer 22.2
    3. Tim Duncan 19.9
    4. Jermaine O'Neal 19.4
    5. Eddy Curry 19.0

NBA Top 5 FG% - CENTERS

1. Andris Biendris .613
    2. Amare Stoudemire .598
    3. Samuel Dalembert .580
    4. Eddy Curry .579
    5. Andrew Bogut .570

food for thought...

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

ARENAS IS MVP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    "(Brian Cook) is just an incredible shooter. He's probably the best big shooter in the NBA."
    -Kobe Bryant

"Hey Kobe, I think you're forgetting about somebody. Gawky German guy, shoots from anywhere...."
    -Dirk Nowitzki

"(Brian Cook) is just an incredible shooter. He's probably the best big shooter in the NBA."
    -Kobe Bryant

"Hey Kobe, I think you're forgetting about somebody. Gawky German guy, shoots from anywhere...."
    -Dirk Nowitzki

Brian Cook is dope. He's gonna be the next Robert Horry if he can hit some clutch shots.

-Kobe Bryant

-Dirk Nowitzki

Brian Cook is dope. He's gonna be the next Robert Horry if he can hit some clutch shots.

Dude....I'd be the next Robert Horry if I could hit some clutch shots!!!

OK...more like the next Keith Van Horn....but sayin....

ARENAS IS MVP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Right now, Steve Nash is above everybody. You have to really do something dramatic in this league. If Kobe averages 35 with an 81 and he didn't get it, you have to do something else in this league to overtake what Steve Nash has done." Arenas after scoring his 51 on Monday. AP story.

• Dudes, Monday. Yung Joc said it best...

IT'S GOIN' DOOOOWWWWNNNN

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    [color:red] Attn: Warriors/Pacers Fans[/color] [/b]

Harrington, Jackson at heart of Pacers-Warriors deal[/b]
    ESPN.com

The Golden State Warriors have agreed to trade Troy Murphy, Mike Dunleavy, Ike Diogu and Keith McLeod to the Indiana Pacers for Al Harrington, Stephen Jackson, Sarunas Jasikevicius and Josh Powell, NBA front-office sources tell ESPN.com's Marc Stein.

The trade is scheduled to be announced later Wednesday.

After leading scorer Jermaine O'Neal, Harrington and Jackson were Indiana's top scoring threats, averaging 15.9 and 14.1 points, respectively. Jasikevicius, who's started only one game this season, is averaging 7.4 points.

Chris Webber is Happy

ESPN.com

The Golden State Warriors have agreed to trade Troy Murphy, Mike Dunleavy, Ike Diogu and Keith McLeod to the Indiana Pacers for Al Harrington, Stephen Jackson, Sarunas Jasikevicius and Josh Powell, NBA front-office sources tell ESPN.com's Marc Stein.

After leading scorer Jermaine O'Neal, Harrington and Jackson were Indiana's top scoring threats, averaging 15.9 and 14.1 points, respectively. Jasikevicius, who's started only one game this season, is averaging 7.4 points.

Finally! Dunleavy and Murphy were struggling with the new system implemented by Nellie. Hopefully the new guys will fit in.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

ESPN.com

Finally! Dunleavy and Murphy were struggling with the new system implemented by Nellie. Hopefully the new guys will fit in.

True. I would've liked for the Warriors to hold onto Diogu, but oh well.

The problem, of course, is adding gunner-ass Stephen Jackson to an already trigger-happy lineup.

• indiana now has a comfortable lead in the american born white guy category.

indiana now has a comfortable lead in the american born white guy category.

"I love it."

The trade should be very good for both teams. The players being exchanged will do better with their new team. Harrington can play inside and outside and is much more atheltic, which is what the Warriors need, on their frontline. Harrington seems to be a delinquent, but he can score in streaks and defends. He'll probably start at 2-guard until Jason Richardson returns.

Murphy will do much better with Indiana. He's the perfect outside jump shooter PF to play alongside O'Neal as the inside center. Dunleavy, well, the guy is historically average, and will probably be average with Indy as well. Diogu will also be nice off the bench post player. Both Murphy and Diogu seemed to struggle a bit with the Warriors and Nellie's system, I suspect, because they weren't athletic enough, being more half court players. THat's exactly the kind of system they'll be matched with on the Pacers.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

"I love it."
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I AM INFURIATED!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK IS DONNIE WALSH THINKIN!

I'LL LOOK AT THE POSITIVES.

THE HARRINGTON/O'NEAL COMBO WASNT WORKING.
    SAURUNAS DIDNT WORKOUT.
    STEVEN JACKSON'S GUNUPINTHECLUB'S ANTICS SRE FINALLY OUTTA HERE, WHICH IS GOOD FOR LOCKER ROOM CHEMISTRY AND TEAM MORAL.
    DUNLEAVY WILL SHUT THE FUCK UP AND BE A ROLE PLAYER.
    AND THEY HAD BETTER HAD MADE SOME CAP ROOM UP IN THIS BITCH!!!!!!!1

Who do you think is the best U.S. born white player in the NBA today??

Mike Miller?
    Luke Walton?
    Kirk Hinrich??

I AM INFURIATED!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK IS DONNIE WALSH THINKIN!

I'LL LOOK AT THE POSITIVES.

THE HARRINGTON/O'NEAL COMBO WASNT WORKING.
    SAURUNAS DIDNT WORKOUT.
    STEVEN JACKSON'S GUNUPINTHECLUB'S ANTICS SRE FINALLY OUTTA HERE, WHICH IS GOOD FOR LOCKER ROOM CHEMISTRY AND TEAM MORAL.
    DUNLEAVY WILL SHUT THE FUCK UP AND BE A ROLE PLAYER.
    AND THEY HAD BETTER HAD MADE SOME CAP ROOM UP IN THIS BITCH!!!!!!!1

Little dudes take note. This is when you use it.

You sound ass-hurt.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Who do you think is the best U.S. born white player in the NBA today??

it's either Kirk Hinrich or Dwayne Wade