NBA 2006-2007.......IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Cleveland is just not that good. Their standing is an aberration.

My UndertheRadar List.(just cats who arent stars but sometimes shine on the low)

Matt Carroll - Charlotte BobCats
    Matt Barnes - Golden State Warriors

Ill add later

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Cleveland is just not that good. Their standing is an aberration.

My UndertheRadar List.(just cats who arent stars but sometimes shine on the low)

Matt Carroll - Charlotte BobCats
    Matt Barnes - Golden State Warriors

Ill add later

cosine on carrol (for a while but blooming with the bobcats in a heinrich kinda surprise way)

ill add
    adre barniani in toronto a three shooting bigman rookie with european fundementals

cleveland its true they lack structure and you should have heard those audioclips of their coach

Phoenix looking solid btw

cleveland its true they lack structure

They just watch LeBron pound the ball at the perimeter. No offensive movement. Shit looks sorry.
    Mike Brown is not going to take them to the next level. Dude just isnt that dude.

• cleveland its true they lack structure

They just watch LeBron pound the ball at the perimeter. No offensive movement. Shit looks sorry.
    Mike Brown is not going to take them to the next level. Dude just isnt that dude.

I would be inclined to agree if the EC wasn't so weak. They got close to the ECF as it was last year and they appear slightly improved, if only through Lebron's natural development.

• I just read that Hodge also left with Boykins for some cracker named Blake who I've never heard of before... Who the fuck is Blake?

Backup PG who played for the Terps when they won the title a few years back. Role player.

I can live with that. It's better than what I thought we were getting for Earl - nothing. And Hodge played maybe a total of 10 minutes the entire time he was a nugget. Getting shot set him back quite a bit, and he's been in the d-league until karl pulled him a week ago to start against kobe.

I AM NOT SCURRED

We gotta make Harris a passer.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    The must watch game tonight is: Orlando Magic v. Los Angeles Lakers

Fantasy Finals?

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Lebron is a girl

• Lebron is a girl

Damn dog...your hate knows no bounds!

BATMON...."You must protect your house!" I expect a close game but still a Mavs "W". We cna't be losing to EC teams.

Lebron is a girl

Sorry dude...Lebron doesn't have the killer instinct it takes to be a leader or win big games......You're probably too young to remember Dominique.

• Lebron is a girl

Sorry dude...Lebron doesn't have the killer instinct it takes to be a leader or win big games......You're probably too young to remember Dominique.

Yeah, you're right I don't remember Celtics vs. Hawks in 87 or so when him and Bird went for 40+ each in what is still one of the best games I've ever seen.

Kid is what, 21? You're ready to just write him off huh? Seems a bit short-sighted.

I assume your making a prediction that Lebron will never break through like 'Nique didn't. Well, the only problem is, there are no EC powerhouse teams/dynasties like Celts/Pistons/Bulls to hold him back so he could break through.

Don't test Ed, when you gon' learn?

(edited to add smiley and indicate light-hearted ribbing. No ayo.)

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Kid is what, 21? You're ready to just write him off huh?

Ed Powers is to proclaiming basketball players' careers to be over what I am to proclaiming rappers' careers to be over

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

The Lakers are running out of steam without Odom, but THE MAGIC ARE NOT WORTHY. SCIENCE. DEAL.

Kid is what, 21? You're ready to just write him off huh? Seems a bit short-sighted.

Don't test Ed, when you gon' learn?

Killer instinct is something players are born with....and i've seen enough of Lebron to know he's not a killer.....His age is not an excuse

Now hurry up and make your picks

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts

I just read that Hodge also left with Boykins for some cracker named Blake who I've never heard of before... Who the fuck is Blake?

Backup PG who played for the Terps when they won the title a few years back. Role player.

He's a very good back-up point guard. He makes very few mistakes, doesn't turn the ball over much. Makes some good passes and can hit the open shot.

I'm still surprised that Denver let Boykings go.

PG- The Answer
    SG - JR.Smith
    SF - Melo
    PF - Najera/Nene
    C - Camby

Boykins is a crowd favorite like Nate in NYC but a defensive liability in the playoffs. Postups fo' days.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts

PG- The Answer
    SG - JR.Smith
    SF - Melo
    PF - Najera/Nene
    C - Camby

Boykins is a crowd favorite like Nate in NYC but a defensive liability in the playoffs. Postups fo' days.

That would seem to be the case, but in actuality they hardly ever post him up in the regular season or the playoffs. Plus Boykins is far more effective than Robinson IMO, and the perfect 3rd guard/back-up point for Denver's type of style.

• I'm still surprised that Denver let Boykings go.

PG- The Answer
    SG - JR.Smith
    SF - Melo
    PF - Najera/Nene
    C - Camby

That would seem to be the case, but in actuality they hardly ever post him up in the regular season or the playoffs. Plus Boykins is far more effective than Robinson IMO, and the perfect 3rd guard/back-up point for Denver's type of style.

I agree. But I do also agree that he is too much of a defensive liability. I also think somebody was being pressured to make some salary cuts due to the hefty contracts we are now paying out. I, for one, couldn't stand Earl until this season when he finally started playing somewhat consistent games. He was too much of a ball hog when he played last year, taking and missing shot after shot without reserve. He stepped it up majorly at the beginning of this season but I think he already knew he was on the trade block. He was dope when he was knockin 'em down but he was a big let down off the bench when he would shoot 20% on ten shots in a quarter. I'm hoping this dude Blake meshes well with the team. Few mistakes? That's great. Our turnover ratio is way too high. Melo and AI were the top 2 in the league in turnovers when they were both the top 2 in scoring earlier this season... Our biggest problem is still not solved, though, and that is clearly DEFENSE.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    It's overtime in Pacerville.

Dont Front like U werent Scurred GP!!!

• Dont Front like U werent Scurred GP!!!

Aw man I wish I'd caught the game. Don't have the Pass. Sounds like it was titanic. Avery called it a "heavyweight fight". I think I mighta said close but Mavs W? How'd Dirk look? Season high 43....18 FTAs. Dude is doing whatever he wants out there right now.

Dont Front like U werent Scurred GP!!!

Aw man I wish I'd caught the game. Don't have the Pass. Sounds like it was titanic. Avery called it a "heavyweight fight". I think I mighta said close but Mavs W? How'd Dirk look? Season high 43....18 FTAs. Dude is doing whatever he wants out there right now.

I didnt see it either.Dirk had 43 and yall still had to go to overtime for the W.

In overtime, trailing 114-111 with 3.2 seconds left, Al Harrington went to the line with instructions to make the first and miss the second to give the Pacers a chance for the tying putback. He made the first ??? and then unintentionally knocked in the second, robbing the Pacers of their last chance

• Dont Front like U werent Scurred GP!!!

I didnt see it either.Dirk had 43 and yall still had to go to overtime for the W.

In overtime, trailing 114-111 with 3.2 seconds left, Al Harrington went to the line with instructions to make the first and miss the second to give the Pacers a chance for the tying putback. He made the first ??? and then unintentionally knocked in the second, robbing the Pacers of their last chance

I know man...I said "good game"...I'm not trying to take anything away from your squad. When you're winning 16 of 17 they won't all be easy...especially on the road. Damn man!

I didn't see this, but judging how the East is quiet, i'll assume the Lakers won.

I didn't see this, but judging how the East is quiet, i'll assume the Lakers won.

Lakers won.

Lakers won.

I know, just playin'.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Right now Dirk is the best player in the NBA......anyone who watched the last 2 Mav games would not argue this.

• sconesscones 434 Posts
    fucking raptors

Right now Dirk is the best player in the NBA......anyone who watched the last 2 Mav games would not argue this.

Early MVP vote?

Most Valuable Player of the "Best" team. If he/they continues this he's well on his way. He was a top candidate last year.