*******K/ KEV LAVERTY/SOUFRIERE VINDICATED*******

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I see you are all experts now in the fake finds game. I was there, alone in the dark, when you were all happily listening to tepid funk and e-supporting all the fakers. Now all I need is a Ney York Times fake finds article to really feel asshurt.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Ney York Times

choose your weapon, bitch.

it's on!

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
    Take for example Torontonian tuneup, who is an exemplery two-stepper.

you had better believe that.....

• I see you are all experts now in the fake finds game. I was there, alone in the dark, when you were all happily listening to tepid funk and e-supporting all the fakers. Now all I need is a Ney York Times fake finds article to really feel asshurt.

lol, we need a fake finds police greamlin.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I see you are all experts now in the fake finds game. I was there, alone in the dark, when you were all happily listening to tepid funk and e-supporting all the fakers. Now all I need is a Ney York Times fake finds article to really feel asshurt.

How about something like:

"MARK IT FAKE!"

• I see you are all experts now in the fake finds game. I was there, alone in the dark, when you were all happily listening to tepid funk and e-supporting all the fakers. Now all I need is a Ney York Times fake finds article to really feel asshurt.

How about something like:

"MARK IT FAKE!"

Oh my god! Yes.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

i think the Goodwill one hcrink posted is pretty great

• Can someone please, please, please help me get my record from him?

the way things sound it looks like he probably doesnt even have your record.

Well then, someone please rob his apt. and send me some proceeds.

• Can someone please, please, please help me get my record from him?

the way things sound it looks like he probably doesnt even have your record.

Well then, someone please rob his apt. and send me some proceeds.

I've called on him....stray pile of 12"ers with no sleeves on fire escape...windows are seriously barred...no sign of life...best part: the sticker on his door that says "bike theft is bad karma"....yeesh.

Latest conspiratorial deductions:

New Camera - natch, sold last one for crack
    New ISP - dude is hiding, whattaya expect? In grannies bsmt, up north or ina safe house someplace...he ain't home.

sir lord whatthefuck registered briefly on blood and fire

I've over stressing the cash loss (tho' I have no doubt I will collect one way or another) and in primarily for the entertainment value now

• kalakala 3,358 Posts
    "bike theft is bad karma"...."k

In grannies bsmt, up north or ina safe house someplace...he ain't home.

not safe in heaven dead ......?
    with kerouac?

i see poetry everywhere
    lowelling

• salviasalvia 279 Posts
    I've called on him....stray pile of 12"ers with no sleeves on fire escape...windows are seriously barred...no sign of life...best part: the sticker on his door that says "bike theft is bad karma"....yeesh.

Latest conspiratorial deductions:

New Camera - natch, sold last one for crack
    New ISP - dude is hiding, whattaya expect? In grannies bsmt, up north or ina safe house someplace...he ain't home.

sir lord whatthefuck registered briefly on blood and fire

I've over stressing the cash loss (tho' I have no doubt I will collect one way or another) and in primarily for the entertainment value now

Wow! Thanks for the report. Please to replace the sticker with "ripping off people is bad karma" or better yet "ripping off people = false rasta".
    But seriously, dude can only hide for so long. I'm going to Canada in may to visit relatives and if i still havent received my money then i will definately pay him a visit. Which will likely cost me more than the $42 he owes me but it's a matter of principles to me.

• kalakala 3,358 Posts
    Which will likely cost me more than the $42 he owes me but it's a matter of principles to me.

k is easy to spot

he's like 6 ft 6

who are you?

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    I'm glad I didn't drop in on this.

That???s cool.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 1:57 PM
    To: Nate Bosshard
    Subject: RE: Don Carrington LP soundfile

MY definition of a customer involves a person who buys records of you.

K.

Nate Bosshard NateB@burton.com> wrote:

Doesn???t seem like good business practice as the potential loss falls upon you by alienating your customers but like I said do what you need to do. I could really care less.
    Be well.

NB

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 12:41 PM

YOu claim to be this bi record baller who drops oin for the right things. this being the second time I've had something you were interested in...and the same result.

Can you blame me?

kevin.

Seems dramatic but do what you need to do. I???m not going to loose sleep over it.

Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 12:33 PM

Nate,

I think it's best if I stop offering you records.

k.

I???m going to pass. Sorry I was in a meeting.

Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 12:07 PM

Let me know what's up Nate. I offered it to you first so i need your answer before I tell the others what's up.

K.

I got $350 on it??????..$425 is a little high for me.

Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 11:15 AM

Nate,

Here's me flipping through side 1. You'll get the just fo it. Tight tight LP that sounds like way more than three guys playing. Singing is smooth and soulful.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=2D087F254EDC1167

K.

You got MP3???s of the whole Album?

• salviasalvia 279 Posts
    k is easy to spot

he's like 6 ft 6

Cool. That's almost a standard height where i come from.

this bi record baller who drops oin for the right things.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

YOu claim to be this bi record baller[/b] who drops oin for the right things.

Why did you let K get his hopes up like that?

• It's interesting that he's posted on here since Nite brought all this to people's attention and hasn't seen fit to speak on his behalf....

YOu claim to be this bi record baller[/b] who drops oin for the right things.

Why did you let K get his hopes up like that?

"dropping oin" that's Kanook slang for teabagging.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    Don Carrington LP

I once passed on this for 8 bucks... Was yearrrssss ago and it wasn't til I heard it at a friends house did I begin to tear up a lil.

I've seen it go for some crazy money over the years.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Don Carrington LP
    He offered me this LP as well and got similarly bent out of shape when I wouldn't buy it/bite/bi-it.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Don Carrington LP
    He offered me this LP as well and got similarly bent out of shape when I wouldn't buy it/bite/
    bi-it.

you are just another fake bi record baller

• Don Carrington LP
    He offered me this LP as well and got similarly bent out of shape when I wouldn't buy it/bite/
    bi-it.

you are just another fake bi record baller

you don't drop oin.

• Rich45sRich45s 327 Posts
    If you put that 24.5.41.130. IP into google, it brings up a member who has already posted in this thread so I wouldn't make too many assumptions as to who is who.

Not that I really understand this IP business

• nah man, i ain't dude.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    nah man, i ain't dude.

your screen name is less than a mile from my apartment

• there was that one chick and a couple other dudes on here that would always be swinging from dude's nuts.

perhaps this is a little harsh & i want to apologize to all offended or felt it was directed at them.basically trying to say someone near him (K) should step to him.

• nah man, i ain't dude.

your screen name is less than a mile from my apartment

word, been on richland ave. for years.

• there was that one chick and a couple other dudes on here that would always be swinging from dude's nuts.

perhaps this is a little harsh & i want to apologize to all offended or felt it was directed at them.basically trying to say someone near him (K) should step to him.

This is your best look yet.

This is your best look yet.

i'm trying...

b/w

thanks!