*******K/ KEV LAVERTY/SOUFRIERE VINDICATED*******

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    this thread strongly shows how people are always expecting a happy ending. TV and movies have fucked up entire generations and will continue to do so.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    this thread strongly shows how people are always expecting a happy ending. TV and movies have fucked up entire generations and will continue to do so.

• funnier to me is the amount of users with less than 20 posts that have been posting in only K related threads...

excuse me for being new to the board, but when i see a dealer previously thought to be beyond reproach getting called out for shady practices, yes i'll join that party. i had two dealings six years apart and the result was the same: not good. the purpose is to warn all potential buyers what they might be in store for. don't send cash in an envelope and be prepared to wait months for a record that (if it does actually arrive) may not be in the condition described. end of story.

• --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

funnier to me is the amount of users with less than 20 posts that have been posting in only K related threads...

Guilty - sort of - I only delurked and signed on cause I figured threat of public outing would help me see cash from K sooner than later. Been almost 4 months now and still waiting. I've flipped from ready to wrap his bike around his neck to giving him yet another chance a dozen times and in the end realized it's only fucking money and I'll see it sooner or later. Only dealt with the guy one on one and can vouch for him as amazing to deal with that way and for a good bunch of his weekend finds cause they came from me. Just want the dude to get straight so we ca resume trading!

• misfortune and turning it into a joke?

Now that's a post I'm feeling.

• Just got off the phone to Kev and he's started sending packages out with still quite a few more to go.. so everyone that is still due records please be patient (still!)

He's feeling a bit better to which is good news and hopefully it will be a soon

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Just got off the phone to Kev and he's started sending packages out with still quite a few more to go.. so everyone that is still due records please be patient (still!)

What's the status on this? It's been 3 weeks.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

he's been re-re-revindicated, remember?

RIP my $30

• Just got off the phone to Kev and he's started sending packages out with still quite a few more to go.. so everyone that is still due records please be patient (still!)

What's the status on this? It's been 3 weeks.

He's sent me nothing, and I've heard the same from everyone else. Can someone please, please, please help me get my record from him? The few of you are that're local friends with him......it's time to step up and stop protecting. If you can get my record from him, I'll give you a reward.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Can someone please, please, please help me get my record from him?

the way things sound it looks like he probably doesnt even have your record.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    wow. this situation is pitiful.

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts
    wow. this situation is pitiful.

For the record, he promised to refund me $98 dollars for an LP he never sent (or owned, apparently) about a month ago. Still haven't heard anything. Oh well, I know I'll never see it.

• where are all the canadian strutter that used to ride for dude at now? there was that one chick and a couple other dudes on here that would always be swinging from dude's nuts. these are the folks that should step up. if i buy on ebay i never buy from canadian sellers anymore which is booty because lord know toronto got mad heat. oh well.

• salviasalvia 279 Posts
    For the record, he promised to refund me $44 dollars for an LP he never sent (or owned, apparently) about a month ago. Still haven't heard anything. Oh well, I know I'll see it sooner or later.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    where are all the canadian strutter that used to ride for dude at now? there was that one chick and a couple other dudes on here that would always be swinging from dude's nuts. these are the folks that should step up. if i buy on ebay i never buy from canadian sellers anymore which is booty because lord know toronto got mad heat. oh well.

I guess ur talking this way.

I've never been known to be "Swinging from dude's nuts" or anyone else's nutz for that matter. I just stated that I was surprised by what has gone down. Cause dude didn't come off like that in any of the meetings I've had with him. That and I said one of the rumours said on here was bullshit, cause I knew forsure it was.

And I'm sorry... There's no heat here...

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    where are all the canadian strutter that used to ride for dude at now? there was that one chick and a couple other dudes on here that would always be swinging from dude's nuts. these are the folks that should step up. if i buy on ebay i never buy from canadian sellers anymore which is booty because lord know toronto got mad heat. oh well.

Miss Bassie is friends with K. She hasn't been here for a minute. When I was in TO, he was very cool & it was nice to meet him. I never bought anything off dude, but I considered him a decent fellow. This is sad more than anything else.

• If you are all missing K. why don't you check in on newly registered member:

sir_lord_comic

Dude shares remarkably similar musical taste, writing style and like K. is kind enough to illustrate his posts with close up label shots.

Chck this week's weekend find post. Just like old times!

Or is it just me....?

• If you are all missing K. why don't you check in on newly registered member:

sir_lord_comic

Dude shares remarkably similar musical taste, writing style and like K. is kind enough to illustrate his posts with close up label shots.

Chck this week's weekend find post. Just like old times!

Or is it just me....?

that DEFINITELY crossed my mind...Didn't want to say nuthin'...

• sir_lord_comic has an IP address of 24.5.41.130

soufriere1 had an IP address of 24.42.67.208

SLC's post said:

a friend is leaving the area for good and getting rid of quite a bit of stuff.

Could that "friend" be K?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    sir_lord_comic has an IP address of 24.5.41.130

soufriere1 had an IP address of 24.42.67.208

Not that it's worth anything. But those are IP's from 2 different ISP's.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

First of all, not buying from Canadian sellers because you had a bad experience with one, two, or even a half dozen is stupid. There is no conspiracy of dishonesty in Canada and there is nothing inherent being Canadian that affects an eBay seller's integrity. Take for example Torontonian tuneup, who is an exemplery ebayer.

Secondly, you may be referring to me as one of the dude's who used to "ride" for K. Admittedly, I haven't spoken to him since early September, but in the three or so year I've known him, he's always been a friendly and decent guy. Aside from the well-known issues about his timeliness, he has, in my experience, always proved ultimately reliable and basically well-intended. He stayed with me in Montreal at least twice, and he was a great house guest. I'm not defending the guy against all the allegations against him--some of them do seem pretty damning. I'm merely saying that in my friendshup with him he's always been decent.

• Not that it's worth anything. But those are IP's from 2 different ISP's.

My point exactly.

b/w

Nice avatar!

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    Take for example Torontonian tuneup, who is an exemplery two-stepper.

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts

My point exactly.

For what it's worth, Sir_lord_comic posted an mp3, K always posted real audio.

In fact, if this new slc starts posting mp3s of all the dope shit K used to find, he'd be alright in my book.

• all the dope shit K allegedly used to find

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

My point exactly.

Also, the pics were taken with a different camera. (Although, both users used photobucket as a host, and K did post a yousendit file in his last post... )

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

Quite.