THE OFFICIAL NFL 2006 THREAD

Comments

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

So this week was a push and I'm still (+1), correct?

Playoffs games count the same as reg. season then?

I'm open to suggestion

• So this week was a push and I'm still (+1), correct?

I'm open to suggestion

Fuggit. Make 'em count the same.

Indi Colts
    Dallas Cowgirls
    New England Bellichicks
    Illadelph Iggles

That's who I'm taking.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

So this week was a push and I'm still (+1), correct?

I'm open to suggestion

Indi Colts
    Dallas Cowgirls
    New England Bellichicks
    Illadelph Iggles

That's who I'm taking.

Indi Colts defense are NOT ready for fellow Penn State alumni Larry Johnson.

I'm open to suggestion

Indi Colts
    Dallas Cowgirls
    New England Bellichicks
    Illadelph Iggles

That's who I'm taking.

No you're right they're not. But KC is dogshit on the road. LJ might get 150 and 2 easy but they'll still lose.

I'm open to suggestion

Indi Colts
    Dallas Cowgirls
    New England Bellichicks
    Illadelph Iggles

That's who I'm taking.

No you're right they're not. But KC is dogshit on the road. LJ might get 150 and 2 easy but they'll still lose.

Agreed. Indy can spot the Chiefs 24, and win, 41-24.

Colts[/b] ....Indy doesn't lose at home....they have the #2 secondary ...Green has 9 ints in 8 games ...The Colts will put 30 men in the box and dare K.C to pass

Cowboys[/b]....Bad timing for Seattle ...The perfect match-up for Dallas

• Colts[/b] ....Indy doesn't lose at home....they have the #2 secondary ...Green has 9 ints in 8 games ...The Colts will put 30 men in the box and dare K.C to pass

C'MON MAN, PICK SEATTLE, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO. DO IT.

Colts[/b] ....Indy doesn't lose at home....they have the #2 secondary ...Green has 9 ints in 8 games ...The Colts will put 30 men in the box and dare K.C to pass

There's a better chance i'll take the Giants .......

• Colts[/b] ....Indy doesn't lose at home....they have the #2 secondary ...Green has 9 ints in 8 games ...The Colts will put 30 men in the box and dare K.C to pass

There's a better chance i'll take the Giants .......

I see you working. Divisional game between two teams that are evenly matched on the field but not in the areas of coaching or consistency. You gonna roll the dice w/ Tiki again? Don't forget that's a package deal, you get Eli too.

I'm a diehard Seahawk fan and I wouldn't take em. Hopefully I'm wrong though. I'll be at the game goin dumb from the red bull suite

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

I'm a diehard Seahawk fan and I wouldn't take em. Hopefully I'm wrong though. I'll be at the game goin dumb from the red bull suite

Maaaan... stick with your squad, Wizzle! Bums that they are, don't forget the 12th man vs. an inexperienced Romo. The cat's out of the bag as far as that dude goes- keep his ass in the pocket and pressure the schitt out of him. Both Seattle and Dallas pretty much stink, but at least your Birds are at home. Go dumb while you can, hommie!

WHAT IT IS FOR THE WILD CARD ROUND:

COLTS OVER CHIEFS-[/b] Everybody's saying the Colts are in trouble because of Larry Johnson vs that punk-ass Indy run D... being able to run on them is not really the key to beating the Colts. If that was the case then Indy would've been 4-12 this season. The key is being able to frustrate Manning, and I don't think KC's defense is up to the task.

SEAHAWKS OVER COWBOYS-[/b] The 12th man wins it.

EAGLES OVER GIANTS-[/b] Well of course this is my pick but honestly, I don't see how the Giants can win this game. Too many injuries, too much dissention among the ranks. And the Eagles are on a serious super bowl roll right now. When the playoffs start, always go with the team that has a full head of steam- right now that team resides in South Philly.

JETS OVER PATRIOTS-[/b] I honestly don't know enough about the Jets to predict how they're going to do one way or another. But I think there WILL be at least one upset this weekend, so I'll give it to the New Yorkers. Mangini knows Belicheck like the back of his hand, so if anybody might be able to win the chess game with Bill I think it's Mangini.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

JETS OVER PATRIOTS-[/b]

Oh no he didn't! HE DID NOT!

I was gonna root for Philly, too.

Just for that, GO TIKI!! SCHOOL THEM BATCHES!

JETS OVER PATRIOTS-[/b]

Oh no he didn't! HE DID NOT!

I was gonna root for Philly, too.

Just for that, GO TIKI!! SCHOOL THEM BATCHES!

I don't usually go against the Pats- I learned my lesson years ago, believe me. I'm just going out on a limb with this pick, because recent history shows that homefield advantage in the playoffs (regular season too) really isn't what it used to be. Some dog is gonna win this weekend, why not the Jets. Long as it ain't that OTHER nyc team it's all woodgrain, all good brain

• The reason I don't think Seattle is gonna win is because they had to bring in street free agents to fill out their secondary. I think T.O. goes off, unfortunately. Should be a high scoring game though because the Cowboys haven't stopped too many teams lately either.

• I'm a diehard Seahawk fan and I wouldn't take em. Hopefully I'm wrong though. I'll be at the game goin dumb from the red bull suite

Maaaan... stick with your squad, Wizzle! Bums that they are, don't forget the 12th man vs. an inexperienced Romo. The cat's out of the bag as far as that dude goes- keep his ass in the pocket and pressure the schitt out of him. Both Seattle and Dallas pretty much stink, but at least your Birds are at home. Go dumb while you can, hommie!

COLTS OVER CHIEFS-[/b] Everybody's saying the Colts are in trouble because of Larry Johnson vs that punk-ass Indy run D... being able to run on them is not really the key to beating the Colts. If that was the case then Indy would've been 4-12 this season. The key is being able to frustrate Manning, and I don't think KC's defense is up to the task.

SEAHAWKS OVER COWBOYS-[/b] The 12th man wins it.

EAGLES OVER GIANTS-[/b] Well of course this is my pick but honestly, I don't see how the Giants can win this game. Too many injuries, too much dissention among the ranks. And the Eagles are on a serious super bowl roll right now. When the playoffs start, always go with the team that has a full head of steam- right now that team resides in South Philly.

JETS OVER PATRIOTS-[/b] I honestly don't know enough about the Jets to predict how they're going to do one way or another. But I think there WILL be at least one upset this weekend, so I'll give it to the New Yorkers. Mangini knows Belicheck like the back of his hand, so if anybody might be able to win the chess game with Bill I think it's Mangini.

I'm ridin with my squad I'm just not dillusional. It is about to be crazy loud in there!

I'm ridin with my squad I'm just not dillusional.

Don't worry about the Cowbeezies! Yeah, they could win (anybody can beat anybody this season) and I'm actually rooting for those hoes just because I'm hoping for a Dallas-Philly NFC Championship game at the Linc in two weeks, but they are hardly a team for anybody to be worried about. Even the Sea Urchins.

Chiefs: Just DON'T let the Colts get ahead on y'all beezies. Control the ball, sustain drives, score touchdowns. If you can't do that it's gonna be a BLOWOUT

3-and-out first drive: a harbinger of things to come

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Yeah, I think that's the one I'm rockin' for tomorrow's game. Or maybe the Mike Quick. I got about 10 Eagles throwbacks to choose from... it's good to have options

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts

I'll take your word for it. I haven't followed football since my brother and I as kids collected those cards back in the early 90s when they were packaged with stale, rock hard chewing gum. I know a coworker who is a diehard KC fan and I dread the day they lose.

Yo, by the way, Wizzle... ya man lakeshow got that old school Shaun Alexander throwback right now. You a nowadays so you prolly ain't worried about coppin' on the cheap, but just lettin' you know. You too, Chan, if you out there (prolly not in your size though)

Wow, Kansas City really doesn't want to win this game.

Indy gave them a golden chance to take control throughout
    the first half, and they blew it. Trent Green =

• It's a shame KC made the playoffs they were doomed from the jump. REally, wish the Titans coulda snuck in...they'da given the Colts the best game. Denver? Please we've seen what they do in big games at Indi. Cinci? Same deal. Tennessee versus Indi woulda been a better matchup. Jeers to Jeff Fisher for having the temerity to play Kerry Collins...at all. VY woulda won one of those games.

Now, Colts...I give them a puncher's chance at Baltimore next week. Great matchup that I look forward to watching.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    Wow, Kansas City really doesn't want to win this game.

Indy gave them a golden chance to take control throughout
    the first half, and they blew it. Trent Green =

The colts d showed up and kc's whole offense played like shit in the first half. I'm a big fan of the dump pass to larry johnson. Too bad they waited to the second half to try that play. That play could of opened up the offense for kc and made it a better game. That's 3 straight playoff losses from the colts to the chiefs. I can't take it anymore. I like all philly teams and the Chiefs. I think I'm going to become a frontrunner.

okay, let me tell you what it is right now, a full week in advance: BET THE FARM ON BALTIMORE CRUSHING INDY NEXT WEEKEND. I'm telling you right now, it's the EASIEST money you will ever make

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    Well at least I get a chance to goto my first playoff game evar...Birds/Giants. My buddy called me and told me he had an extra ticket to the game. GO BIRDS!!!!

Damn they HAD to change that spot - that was the worst spot I've
    ever seen, considering the importance of the decision!

HOLY SCHITT!!!!!!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    HOLY SCHITT!!!!!!