PROJECT RUNWAY 3

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

And was it me and my wife or was Vincent's outfit godawful, especially with that fuggin' collar. I thought the judges were toking something crazy.

It was just you and your wife

It wasn't my favorite but it was a nice piece.

ULI WAS ROBBED.

TRUUUUUUUUEEEEEE

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i hated the big floppy tan collar as well. it looked cartoony

uli shoulda won. i thought michael's dress was cool too. i'm pulling for him now that alison's assed out, he's cute. robert made the mom look like a pumpkin.

jeffrey is an ass. it made me sad when angela's mom walked down the runway in that messed up dress. i don't understand why jeffrey was crying over robert. that was weird

• i hated the big floppy tan collar as well. it looked cartoony

Without the collar this dress might've been nice but it definitely didn't deserve to win, Uli should've gotten this one. I probably liked Michael's dress most of all but it wasn't really fair to give him the win since Robert's sister looked better than most of the models. Also, Michael Kors repeatedly talking about how Michael "really thinks about it" is the '06 "he speaks so well".

Jeffrey is a total dickhead. When he got stuck with Angela's mother he said "we're gonna have fun" in this real devilish manner, like he was planning on fucking with her from the start just to piss off Angela. Indefensible.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    i hated the big floppy tan collar as well. it looked cartoony

Robert's sister looked better than most of the models.

Picture please.

Also, Michael Kors repeatedly talking about how Michael "really thinks about it" is the '06 "he speaks so well".

i noticed that too! he's said something like that about michael on the last 3 episodes. last week's episode he said "and he's soooooo smart!" kors is so lame. anyone who wears a black blazer with blue jeans isn't really entitled to an opinion on fashion.

• i hated the big floppy tan collar as well. it looked cartoony

Robert's sister looked better than most of the models.

Picture please.

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    that neck-tat guy is obviously a fuckin douchebag, but i was with him vs that alien looking lady and her bitchy mom. she was putting him in a position to fail the challenge by being a snooty bitch. you think all those moms/sisters thought what they were gonna wear was dope/thecolor they wanted/etc? NO, but she was the only one calling out her designer for it. now.....if her scary looking daughter told her to F neck dude over in the challenge, thats just some gamesmanship, and i would appreciate it.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    when it was revealed that Jeffrey is an ex-alcoholic/junkie/homeless dude everything kinda started making sense to me.

I also liked Michael's dress the best, but Uli's mom had an equally slim figure, I was not feeling XXXL collar styles either or the material that dress was made of.

SO, scary skinny richey lady is having another baby????? who is this woman's husband I'm curious to know.

• Also, I can't watch the opening credits any more because every time I hear NeckTat say "I got mad skills" it makes me cringe.

i realized last night that jeffrey looks like he is wearing a neckbrace made of flesh

• i realized last night that jeffrey looks like he is wearing a neckbrace made of flesh

hahahahahaha

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    Jeffrey fuckin' rocks! I'd buy his shit in a minute if it means he can continue runnin' game on douchebag Angela...

• sergserg 682 Posts
    was the inside of michael's dress on some paisley print shit? has streetwear hit the bigtime?

i admit i watch project runway and it's fabulous

it wasn't a traditional paisley, it was a black n white flower print with some 60's-ish crap on it. stop making fun on my dude

streetwear, strmeetwear. i think michael was born in munich and raised in the atl, and that's a combination i am feelinggggggg. i have a thing for boys who rock sweatervests though, so what do i know

• sergserg 682 Posts

it wasn't a traditional paisley, it was a black n white flower print with some 60's-ish crap on it. stop making fun on my dude

streetwear, strmeetwear. i think michael was born in munich and raised in the atl, and that's a combination i am feelinggggggg. i have a thing for boys who rock sweatervests though, so what do i know

hey I wasn't ragging on michael I want him to win. I want kayne to drop kick the cavernous chest woman. necktat is a fucking vagina monologue. I have no idea how angela got on the show, that woman is just this no talent shitbag who is only getting by on whoever's nuts she can hold on to. Vincent is what happens when you get old and think you're some how still cool but really you're fucking retarded as shit. I wish I could see Tim Gunn drunk at walmart with fireworks.

yes I admit I watch this show

hey I wasn't ragging on michael I want him to win. I want kayne to drop kick the cavernous chest woman. necktat is a fucking vagina monologue. I have no idea how angela got on the show, that woman is just this no talent shitbag who is only getting by on whoever's nuts she can hold on to. Vincent is what happens when you get old and think you're some how still cool but really you're fucking retarded as shit. I wish I could see Tim Gunn drunk at walmart with fireworks.

yes I admit I watch this show

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    current odds to win. bodog.com

laura bennet - 5/4 (seriously wtf???? this makes her the second favorite to win the show, this lady bores the crap out of me and she looks like the fuckin alien in signs)
    kayne - 8/1
    uli - 4/1
    michael - 6/5 (the favorite)
    vincent - 25/1
    jeffrey - 4/1

i might put a bet on michael and half that bet on either uli or jeffrey, not sure which one. then laura would become an even bigger villain while watching the show, as she would be costing me $$$.

thoughts on these lines or tonights episode?

the first gambling on soulstrut?!?1

edit: also any insider information on the winner, if such info exists, definitely A GOOD LOOK, pm style

• quote of the night:

"I'M THE TWIST"

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Keith Neck Tat,Michael & Uli

I think Michael and Uli are pretty much set for the final three. That third space is hard to call - I think depending on the challenges, Laura, Jeffrey and Kayne all have a decent shot except that Kayne's been fucking up for a few and Jeffrey...well...fuck that dude. I doubt he'll win but he's looking like S2's Wendy Pepper. The reunion show might get kind of bloody and I predict Angela will be in tears at some point in that process.

What I cannot fathom is how Vincent is still on the show. It's amazing.

• Necktat makes me not want to watch the show...any comparison's between him and Santino need to stop. Yes, santino had some similar outburts of arrogance, bombast, and insecurity, but he also had a sense of humor (the Tim-Andre Red Lobster shit; 'Where did you Go, Daniel Franko?') and (IMO) was far more talented than Necktat. Plus, he actually revealed a sensitive side, where as necktat is bordering on paranoid conspiracy theorist. That shit with Angela last night was awfullllll...Fuck that dude 1,000 times.

i thought all the garments last night were horrible.

You weren't feeling Michael's lil seer-sucker P.Diddy outfit? I could have done without the leg tassles but it had a nice, clean look. And I hate to say it but though Jeffrey's outfit was cliche "rockstar" it wasn't that bad either. And dare I say, I liked Laura's outfit. Or maybe I just thought she looked so much better without having her hair yanked back in a bun all the time.

You weren't feeling Michael's lil seer-sucker P.Diddy outfit? I could have done without the leg tassles but it had a nice, clean look. And I hate to say it but though Jeffrey's outfit was cliche "rockstar" it wasn't that bad either. And dare I say, I liked Laura's outfit. Or maybe I just thought she looked so much better without having her hair yanked back in a bun all the time.

i would have liked michael's without the tassles. they made me cringe when he was walking and they were swinging everywhere which ruined the outfit for me. i thought laura's was boring and beige. jeffrey's revealing pants and over-accesorizing reminded me of hot topic wear. angela's reminded me of a cabbage patch doll. kayne was liberace. vincent's was a snorefest. uli's was too loud and she has little range.

yeah i wasn't really into any of them. but i'm glad they're in paris now. should be fun

• i thought all the garments last night were horrible.

jeffrey's revealing pants and over-accesorizing reminded me of hot topic wear.

clicherockwear. nice cod piece, loser.

and, yes, the tassles sucked. love that searsucker, though.

• i am really surprised and glad that michael didn't get the ax last night. his dress was terrible.

too bad jeffrey won.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Uli was robbed .......again

So What if her imagination is limited...she makes beautiful dresses

I'm tired of "Pregnant Pale" and her boring dresses

Kayne designs like he's 12 years old

Neck Tat's dress looked like Swap Meet Burberry

Michael's shit looked like a homemade Prom Dress

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    i am really surprised and glad that michael didn't get the ax last night. his dress was terrible.

too bad jeffrey won laura didn't get axed.

• Michael seems to be the only one with any sort of perspective on his own designs, and when he does good or not so good. He and Uli have to be in the top 3.

Is it me or did Laura's dress for last week look exactly like that black lace monstrosity she made last week? I wonder if they're making them modify a previous design or something?

Anyway yay Vincent is finally gone, hopefully that chinless bastard will be next, what a prick...I hope he catches a beatdown during the reunion for all the trash he's been talking...

• wtf

laura's was nothing groundbreaking

^^^
    i must be one of the few who can't stand boxy necklines

i liked uli's dress even though the arms kinda sucked. i thought the weird fabric necklace kicked ass. stupid michael kors

michael's looked pretty cool as well