PROJECT RUNWAY 3

12346»

Comments

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    what a boring finale.

i am looking forward to this top chef season. it seems that there are more likeable chefs than the last one.

frog legs do not look too scrumptious to me....

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    I was pretty underwhelmed by all the collections, just a little less so with Jeffery.

• ryanryan 334 Posts
    what a boring finale.

i am looking forward to this top chef season. it seems that there are more likeable chefs than the last one.

frog legs do not look too scrumptious to me....

two months ago, i ate at the "fried-frog-legs-for-sunday-dinner" contestant's restaurant. it was awful.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    I thought Jeffrey's collection was awesome. Michael's was very Baby Phat, I kept expecting to see Kimora Lee strut down the runway, too bad, he was my fave, but Jeffrey deserved it even if he is an asshole no-neck hipster fuckwad.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I thought Jeffrey's collection was awesome. Michael's was very Baby Phat, I kept expecting to see Kimora Lee strut down the runway, too bad, he was my fave, but Jeffrey deserved it even if he is an asshole no-neck[/b] hipster fuckwad.

You got it all right except the no-neck bit. Dude has anything but:

I think he put that tat there just to make his neck look half the size.

But I digress...

I was somewhat surprised to see him win, but I was actually digging his designs the most last night. Ulie was great too and probably should have won considering the continuity of her show.