PROJECT RUNWAY 3

Comments

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    how the fuck are you gonna design clothes when you can't dress yourself?

i dunno, ask this broad:

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    how the fuck are you gonna design clothes when you can't dress yourself?

• betsey johnson is a fucking head case. angela just has the fashion sense of a 12 year old puerto rican girl with a $40 gift certificate to spencer gifts

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    mallan was the best reason to watch the show
    keith was the only one who made interesting shit

they should kick angela off just for dressing like she does.

i agree 100%

• how dope would it be if allison showed up in a stop snitching t shirt

• mallan was the best reason to watch the show

i agree 100%

My only disagreement is with Keith, who even after being caught, couldn't seem to wrap his head around what he did wrong.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck that guy.

mallan was the best reason to watch the show

i agree 100%

My only disagreement is with Keith, who even after being caught, couldn't seem to wrap his head around what he did wrong.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck that guy.

i'm not saying i like keith. he made the most interesting shit, but he cheated so that's that

last night's episode was good. i actually liked a lot of the designers' garments. it's also about time they gave michael some attention. they hardly showed him in previous episodes i guess cause he isn't all melodramatic and whiny. i thought his pam grier outfit was awesome and was happy that he won cause dude is like one of the very few that are likeable among a bunch of whiny and mean batches. i also liked that he said something to fatneck about jumping in on the angela hate frenzy and laughed when he said he wasn't trying to be Captain Save-A-Ho

but i still liked kayne's kiss of the spiderwoman looking gown more. it looked like it was a lot harder to make.

i didn't think vincent's was as bad as the judges did.

i think laura is a one trick pony and her designs are blah. she is also turning out to be a snotty ass biatch clowning on people for not having class or taste. i hate that

i'm kinda sad that bradley's gone even though that spaceship shirt did look like a cheap halloween costume.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    yeah last night was a great episode. michael definitely deserved to win, as his dress was SPOT on for what the task was about.

the whole angela drama made no sense, did it not start out as a quarrel between her and bradley? then it ends with a fight between neckface and michael...wtf?

i thought alot of the dresses were kind fuggedup. angelas was ugly imo. i get fucking pissed when the judges boost her self-esteem like that, and call those stupid flower-things her "trademark." those things are tacky and annoying, end of story. i thought the big one she put on the dress totally ruined any sense of design within the piece.

i was talking with my girl before the show about how this program is so easy to watch. its the perfect reality show in a nutshell. they are given a task, they show them doing it, they show the end product, the winner, the loser, and what happens if and when the winner is offered a prize. perfect closure, show by show. none of that cliff-hanger bullshit like normal reality television.

• I liked Bradley; he was humble (raer), funny, and had the best expressions. His line when he got kicked off was great, and totally in character.

Loved the Pam Grier outfit, and hope they show more Michael. I still stand by, though, that this season is not as compelling as last year.

michael called fatneck out on his angela bloodlust because he jumped in on a fight between bradley and angela.

Loved the Pam Grier outfit, and hope they show more Michael. I still stand by, though, that this season is not as compelling as last year.

yeah i hear ya. my favorite challenges from the past were the grocery store one and the one where they had to makes clothes out of plants and flowers. the innovation challenge this season was the apartment one which produced a bunch of blah, dingey clothes. plus there have been too many of these team up challenges which don't make much sense for elimination and you see less come down the the runway which sucks.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I'm still amazed Vincent is still in this but yeah, Bradley's "Cher" outfit was unfathomably bad. And maybe I'm just not that into the drama part, but I'm glad that asshole Keith is gone and I'm counting the days until Jeff joins him. The arrogant prick can get the dils too.

I'm glad Michael won - he seems genuinely likable and for me, the fact that he's the only person of color in that sea of whiteness doesn't hurt either. I hope he lasts in this competiton and so far, I don't see why he won't.

With Laura - I like her better than most of the other woman on the show. I agree, her sense of style diversity is limited but she's not nearly as catty as other women have been on the show and I like that her and Michael get along well. Robert's had a bad few weeks - I hope he pulls out of it but I'm not that confident. And Vincent is just waiting to implode on some insanely bad outfit. Like I said, I can't believe he hasn't gotten dusted yet.

Bring back Daniel F!

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    You're all a bunch of women. With that said, Michael should won. (wohomo)

- spidey

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    So, last night they cut my future wife Allison. BOO!!!

i thought that was the saddest cut ever. she looked so scared and hurt. they should have cut vincent, but then again we wouldn't get to see him acting all weird. he kept saying that butcher paper dress "got him off" and "turn him on." ((shudder)) i liked it when he told laura to put a bunch of harry winstons up her nose, fucking hilarious.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Vincent is a dicknuts and I'd love to slap the shit outta him.

• Allison was my eye candy for the season. I AM NOT HAPPY

She was pretty talented too. They kept Vincent around for laughs... that sucks. That's why Cruella Deville was all heated

i think laura is scary and mean now. when she was bitching at vincent there was all this sideboob action. it was so bad.

i think her clothes are boring as fuck

• The gays referred to her clothes as "fierce", I don't know about all that but I do like them

The side boob action was seriously nausiating though

• "the gays" hahaha holy shit man

uli was robbed
    laura designs as if she was working for wal mart and she also sleeps in black pants and a button down shirt what the fuck is up with that
    neck tat and neck face should do a collabo
    vincent ... oh man i kind of love that guy, he thinks he is really on to something

wait a minute which one is neckface? i've been referring to neck tat as neckface. is neckface the gym queen?

i feel bad cause they kept describing alison's model as "big". she's gonna watch that and develop an eating disorder

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    neck tat has gotta be neckface

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    wait a minute which one is neckface? i've been referring to neck tat as neckface. is neckface the gym queen?

i feel bad cause they kept describing alison's model as "big". she's gonna watch that and develop an eating disorder

Haha, fucking wow - this dude has a wiki page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neck_Face

I caught the tail end of that episode last night. Neck tat shoulda won.
    Vincent is a straight up weirdo... but he's entertaining. It should be interesting to see what happens next episode. I'm betting Cruela vs. Crazy man in a mesh cage match.

• Yeah I thought Neck Tat shoulda won too.

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts

I'm so sad about Alison. Vincent should have been cut for his piece(s) of crap dress.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Keith Neck Tat,Michael & Uli

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    chinless is such a whiny, sore loser, i'm glad he lost. michael's dress looked much better anyway, chinless's looked like a 3rd grader painted it.

i'm pretty pissed that vincent is still in there, they made it glaringly clear that the producers are in control and just want things to be "zany", nevermind who the better designer is. but that sort of controversy is just what they're looking for too. bleh.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    So, last night they cut my future wife Allison. BOO!!!

we just watched the episode last night (finally got this DVR shit working). allison's voice "got me off" (woah vincent), and she wasn't hard to look at either. her dress was pretty terrible though, but i thought kaene (sp) or vincents were much, much worse.

either way, im glad michael won (three in a row including the team challenge) obviously he is going to be in the top three. dude is killing it.

im glad people are finally calling out cruella. and im so happy they barely showed angela last night, i still wish they would boot her off though.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Wow, just when I thought Jeffrey couldn't attain new levels of douchebaggery. Dude makes Santino from S2 look like a Care Bear.

And was it me and my wife or was Vincent's outfit godawful, especially with that fuggin' collar. I thought the judges were toking something crazy.

Alas, poor Robert. The Barbie designer bores his way out of the show.

• And was it me and my wife or was Vincent's outfit godawful, especially with that fuggin' collar. I thought the judges were toking something crazy.

It was just you and your wife

It wasn't my favorite but it was a nice piece.

ULI WAS ROBBED.