PROJECT RUNWAY 3

Comments

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    Vincent is nuts in a totally compelling, dated-80s way. Angela sucks, and should've been kicked off.

I was pulling for Malan, so I need to find a new favorite. Prom Dress guy who won last night is pretty funny.

• jazzercismjazzercism 838 Posts
    I wasn't feeling her. "I don't believe in sketching."

That was total garbage. I honestly can't stand her but watching her and Vincent fight was incredibly entertaining. I'm kind of glad they kept her on the show.

I'm still waiting for the snowboard girl to do anything even mildly interesting.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    Vincent is nuts in a totally compelling, dated-80s way.

completely. his style is like his shirt was unbuttoned all the way to his navel and he had some pendant necklace on. plus he was wearing sandals. dude is way 80s

angela better learn how to sketch

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Apparently, Vincent is an insane egomaniac too though we don't see that as much in the editing. (This is what my wife gleans from the Tim Gunn podcast).

oh i definitely think he is an egomaniac. he kept saying "i'm the team leader" over and over and kept telling angela to step back 3 feet. that was hilarious

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    step back 3 feet

YES!

back back back back
    gimme 50 feet

• debardebar 215 Posts
    I'm calling it right now, the German woman will win this season.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    step back 3 feet

YES!

back back back back
    gimme 50 feet

Yes!
    I don't worry too much about the cuts though--the producers have as much a say as the judges, so they'll let drama stick around (the so-called Puck Effect).

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Anyone else think it was a bad look when Shorty NoNeck blamed everything on Count Malan? I don't know, it seemed kind of petty and definitley made her look bad.
    I hope that Angela gets the boot. She was annoying for real.

I am now hooked on this shyte!

I caught some of the first season last week while my wife was watching it and I couldn't believe this dude was for real:

Dude's pompadour was scraping the ceiling. It was great.

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    Malan was clearly a pathological liar, and it cracks me up that people were falling for his bs stories. I loved the bit at the end about how he was finally starting to feel at home with this group of people or something, it's like they invited you onto the show last season and you declined you jackass! Ugh. I kinda wish they had kept him around just because I think he was hilarious and might've made for some good TV, but I think they were trying to prove a point that outrageous characters don't automatically get through. I think Vincent and Angela will be the next to go, and that nasty neck tattoo dude with no chin's gotta go too.

Also! Keith coppin' a feel on Miss USA when pitching his design...subtle, real subtle.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

Also! Keith coppin' a feel on Miss USA when pitching his design...

haha

shudder

Also! Keith coppin' a feel on Miss USA when pitching his design...

haha

shudder

i don't like this guy at all. he was definitely working the flirting thing to his advantage with the intense eye contact while touching her and saying "your legs. i love them. they're gorgeous." or something cringeworthy and transparent like that. he looks like jude law so he's probably thinking he can pimp his pretty boy looks to good use. i don't like him one bit

I caught some of the first season last week while my wife was watching it and I couldn't believe this dude was for real:

Dude's pompadour was scraping the ceiling. It was great.

yeah they called him a vampire from a victorian age or something like that. i miss jay. he annoyed me at first but he's really funny and probably the realest and most likeable person on the show

• jazzercismjazzercism 838 Posts
    and that nasty neck tattoo dude with no chin's gotta go too.

I can't stand looking at that dude, plus I think his designs are trash. It was funny though during the first episode when he was talking about everyone else's "intermediate bullshit" and then got stuck in the bottom two.

• chungtechchungtech 290 Posts
    y'all are killing me here w/the mad spoilers...i haven't seen any of season three yet!

i couldn't stop myself from reading all the replies, so as soon as this shit is done downloading OFF I GO! no wendy peppers this season? what was her deal???????? everything about her was

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    Malan's t-shirt is disturbing:

I just might get one.

Can we talk about last night? This season is frustrating the shit out of me. Keeping Angela around? Uggh. NAGL.

I liked the girl who got kicked out. The top of her dress was great, and the dog's outfit was excellent. It did look like something you'd buy at Target, though. Props to Bradley B. for pulling it out on his birthday.

And, I think ALison is the cutest thing since sliced bread, and I wanted her to win.

yeah Angela needs to go, I think they're keeping her around for ratings or drama or whatever. Michael's dress last night was fantastic, so was Alison's. Uli's was cool too but it seemed more like an awesome fabric than anything she really did. It was amazing that Bradley pulled some shit out of his ass at the last minute and they all loved it. I think Keith is gone next week.

yeah Angela needs to go, I think they're keeping her around for ratings or drama or whatever. Michael's dress last night was fantastic, so was Alison's. Uli's was cool too but it seemed more like an awesome fabric than anything she really did. It was amazing that Bradley pulled some shit out of his ass at the last minute and they all loved it. I think Keith is gone next week.

I think Keith is gonna stick around. Too talented. He's certainly an arrogant prick, but he CAN design. He's more santino than that ridiculous dude with the neck tat.

Angela is just unwatchable. I don't get the ratings/drama from her. Just a cringe, and prayer she gets off that screen.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Keith,Michael & Uli

I think Keith is gonna stick around. Too talented. He's certainly an arrogant prick, but he CAN design. He's more santino than that ridiculous dude with the neck tat.

Angela is just unwatchable. I don't get the ratings/drama from her. Just a cringe, and prayer she gets off that screen.

I meant Keith will be kicked off, not voted off.

I meant Keith will be kicked off, not voted off.

Ahh...yes...the next week tease. Good guess.

BTW, there are a couple spoiler rumors about next week's kick off floating around the interweb.

i'll post link below for those curious.

spoileralert

all the clothes last nite were so nasty to me. am i the only one who thinks this season so far is disappointing at least talent-wise? i wish there were some designers this season who use more color like Jay. everything has been so bland and uninteresting

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    all the clothes last nite were so nasty to me. am i the only one who thinks this season so far is disappointing at least talent-wise? i wish there were some designers this season who use more color like Jay. everything has been so bland and uninteresting

i hadn't felt like this until seeing last nights show. the last two challenges had had more creativity and color, i just felt like the groups understood last night's challenge wrong. they saw it as "create something that a normal person would want to wear" aka something plain and boring. obviously that wasn't what they were looking for...

i hate angela, why did she have to win?

• all the clothes last nite were so nasty to me. am i the only one who thinks this season so far is disappointing at least talent-wise? i wish there were some designers this season who use more color like Jay. everything has been so bland and uninteresting

Couldn't agree more. Every week I find myself saying, "I don't care who gets kicked off." I've got a couple people I like, but I don't feel strongly about anyone. The whole thing feels like they rushed it too much after last season's success.

I'm sick of this group shit. That saved Angela's ass last night, without Michael and Laura she would've been up shit creek. I definitely think Michael will be in the final 4, I'm not sure who else yet...maybe Alison. That chinless bastard is starting to get on my nerves a little less, I hope I don't start actually liking him though.

I was glad to see Keith go, what an arrogant prick. And I wonder if they're going to bring someone back or something, because with 2 people gone last night that means they lost an entire episode! That's a lot of ad revenue and whatnot to just flush down the toilet. Maybe they'll bring Malan back.

• I'm sick of this group shit. That saved Angela's ass last night, without Michael and Laura she would've been up shit creek. I definitely think Michael will be in the final 4, I'm not sure who else yet...maybe Alison. That chinless bastard is starting to get on my nerves a little less, I hope I don't start actually liking him though.

I was glad to see Keith go, what an arrogant prick.

The other thing that is killing me on this group shit is that the people who keep getting kicked off WIN the initial sketch challenge. Milan and now Bonnie...its almost a better strategy to tank that, hide out in a group and skate to the next round.

I call bullshit on that nonesense.

yeah that's true, i actually thought Angela was going to play that angle last night, it wouldn't be hard for her to "throw" making the pitch, but she didn't.

• mallan was the best reason to watch the show
    keith was the only one who made interesting shit

they should kick angela off just for dressing like she does. that fucking hat? how the fuck are you gonna design clothes when you can't dress yourself?