Thanks in advance

LITERALL LOL!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    you shouldn't of broke the record....

...or skeeted in the sleeve.

double true

Please tell me you're joking.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    that was a funny story. hahaha. thank you guys for sharing.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Another classic moment where GUZZLE starts running his mouth like some leaky, STD-infected penis. If only the condom fit, Rubberband Man.

[color:white] Let's see where this goes... [/color]

• you shouldn't of broke the record....

double true

yes

I find this all funny, It shouldn't be hard to tell but I could give a fuck about someone trying to smear my reputation on soulstrut. Hell I've probably smeared my rep on here more than anyone else could even attempt to do. Most people on here also know there is my guzzo character and then there is Adam. While not playing the agitated character role I've bought, sold, traded, lent, and gave LP's throughout my time here on soulstrut. I've met a good number of people here face to face and dealt with them with the type of respect I'd hope to get in return.
    It's a shame that all this shit went down and its equally a shame when folks on here listen to a story in which a guy tried to rip me off, harrassed me incessantly with anti-semetic remarks and threats and still can't get past that a already destroyed record was sent back to its shady original owner in a condition where he couldn't try to pull the same hustle over on someone else.

hahaha that shit was hilarious. you'd get props if only it wasn't your girl who smashed the record. i know a lot of dealers that deserve to get their G- records bust over their head.

• Diamante_DDiamante_D 215 Posts
    Most people on here also know there is my guzzo character and then there is Adam.

Please tell me this is a joke.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts

double true

yes

I find this all funny, It shouldn't be hard to tell but I could give a fuck about someone trying to smear my reputation on soulstrut. Hell I've probably smeared my rep on here more than anyone else could even attempt to do. Most people on here also know there is my guzzo character and then there is Adam. While not playing the agitated character role I've bought, sold, traded, lent, and gave LP's throughout my time here on soulstrut. I've met a good number of people here face to face and dealt with them with the type of respect I'd hope to get in return.
    It's a shame that all this shit went down and its equally a shame when folks on here listen to a story in which a guy tried to rip me off, harrassed me incessantly with anti-semetic remarks and threats and still can't get past that a already destroyed record was sent back to its shady original owner in a condition where he couldn't try to pull the same hustle over on someone else.

I don't get how someone can rip you off if you get your money back.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Hi kyle, i tried to find the old thread but the search function keeps screwing me 'round.

I wondered when you would crawl out from under whatever rock it is you been hiding, anyway toughguy, the offer still stands.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

PLAESE TO ADD!

Hi kyle, i tried to find the old thread but the search function keeps screwing me 'round.

I wondered when you would crawl out from under whatever rock it is you been hiding, anyway toughguy, the offer still stands.

OOOH! EXPLAIN!!!!

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts

double true

yes

He perpetrated the rackord equivalent of attempted murder. Just because you only beat someone "half to death" doesn't mean you didn't beat them at all.

• Most people on here also know there is my guzzo character and then there is Adam.

yeah man...this guy is bizarre to the fullest..

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Most people on here also know there is my guzzo character and then there is Adam.

Then who is Dabney_Soulman? Does he only "exist" to further clutter the board with your narcissism?

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    This is just silly. Note to self; don't do business with either of these people.

• mojoworkinmojoworkin 283 Posts

Then who is Dabney_Soulman? Does he only "exist" to further clutter the board with your narcissism?

You forgot 'funky_guzzo' too!

I only have the one account on here - is that raer?

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    looks like this dispute should be settled over a game of:

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts

double true

yes

Regardless of the remarks he made (which are entirely innappropriate) and the way he handled the trade, when you put a condom in the package and write a note saying you got fucked , you are stooping to his level and it's just immature. It shows character when you don't resort to similar tactics that someone else has used against you. Obviously there is nothing you could do about the record getting smashed, but all you had to do is send it back like that, period.

double true

yes

He perpetrated the rackord equivalent of attempted murder. Just because you only beat someone "half to death" doesn't mean you didn't beat them at all.

Whether or not its "attempted murder" or not, people still don't have the right to "take the law into their own hands" and throw childish temper tantrums.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    His girlfriend smashed the record after you IM'd him anti-semetic remarks.

anti jew remarks were made because he got on soulstrut and bashed me and slanted a story in his favor, when in fact I REFUNDED HIS MONEY THE NEXT DAY!

I guess if I can excuse your "anti jew" remarks, I can excuse his slanted story. Sounds like you guys deserve each other.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    first of all....we had traded a record in the past that was a completely standard transaction.....he says i "took a long time"....whatever, he got his record and i got mine.....deal closed

this second transaction....the james mason LP. wow, he totally slanted the story to make me seem like some shady record dealer lying to people and collecting loot. i described the record to the best of my ability, he disagreed with the description, demanded a refund, which i granted him. it was christmas time, (i needed loot, noones business but i'll include it for all intense and purpose) so i decided to sell him the LP. I got the loot back within FORTY EIGHT HOURS OF HIS 2AM REQUEST FOR A REFUND.......THE MONEY WAS IN HIS PAYPAL ACCOUNT NO QUESTIONS ASKED WITHIN 2 DAYS!!!! keep in mind i am good friends with one of his partners out in cali.......whom can vouch for my officialness in being a good person. i in no way or means tried to rip him off or "take him to the cleaners" or whatever you want to call it. i also chatted with guzzo on aim for months between transactions, trading mp3's talking about records and generally having a what seemed to me a decent "relationship". this guy then cracks my record and sends it back to me with a condom inside to insinuate (sp?) "i got fucked".......whatever comments i made to him regarding how he handled the situation and his religion/background should have NO BEARING on our transaction from a BUSINESS STANDPOINT. he basically stole 180 bucks from me when he cracked a JAMES MASON LP in 500 pieces!!! this cat overreacted to a fuckin' general disagrement over the condition of a record.....big fucking deal....i refunded his money FAST and didn't even demand the record prior to paying him......i repeat I REFUNDED THE MONEY BEFORE HE EVEN SENT THE RECORD BACK. done.

If you guys ever meet, don't ask him for a cup of coffee.

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts
    His girlfriend smashed the record after you IM'd him anti-semetic remarks.

lol...you think his girlfriend smashed the record? and even if she did.....i REFUNDED his money, he has no moral right to smash a record that is no longer his. anti jew remarks were made because...

On the basis of your own admissions I'd say he has "moral rights" to do whatever he wants with your widdle record.

If anyone would PM this person's ebay handle so I can block it I'd appreciate it.

If anyone would PM both person's ebay handles so I can block them I'd appreciate it.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

If anyone would PM both person's ebay handles so I can block them I'd appreciate it.

ok, I take back my not caring comment.

It's cool when the facts are stated but not when people judge off of false ideas.

Kyle returned the money to me, but only after being flamed on soulstrut. He did not tell me he was going to get the money back to me, he said something along the lines of the money being gone and after he had said he was going to return the money I spent for priority shipping he never did so. I am not going to rest my good faith in a guy who has already taken my money once.

The only bad thing I will say I did in this incident is wait 2 weeks to ship his LP back to him after he (finally) returned my money. It was a move done on my part out of anger at being jerked around by this guy and it was compounded by the stories I was getting from other strutters about how Kyle had tried to rip them off.

There is absolutely no excuse for harrassing anyone with threats of violence and racist hate. Kyle continually sent me these for months. I need my AIM at work so having to risk having it open and having a guy come at me with the shit he did was inexcusable.

Kyle has claimed to be out $180. Unless he was intent on passing this unplayble record off on someone else dumb enough to buy it this wasn't going to happen. There are those who had seen this LP before me and knew it was already a broken record. Once agin the only thing that sending him back the record did was insure he wasn't going to try to hustle someone else out of buying an unplayable LP.

For those of you that want to pass judgement on me because of my action please put yourself in the position of being ripped once, having that same person try to hustle you again and all you want is to get your money back and conclude whatever fucked up business you found yourself in.

For those of you that want to pass judgement on me because of my action please put yourself in the position of being ripped once, having that same person try to hustle you again and all you want is to get your money back and conclude whatever fucked up business you found yourself in.

I don't wanna pass judgement, I just wanna know yer ebay id...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

I don't wanna pass judgement, I just wanna know yer ebay id...

tell you what, send me your Ebay ID and I'll be sure not to bid on your auctions, cool?

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts

The question is, can you request a particular multiple personality to trade with???