guzzo slanted that story worse than fox news *DELETED*

Comments

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    MINT? Unopened condom in the mail = a gift, not an insult.

that shit is often warped though. so be careful.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    I say ban Guzzo, and Dabney Soulman and Adam Klein.

I second this motion.

has the strut gone crazy? Guzzo is good peoples. I think what he/his girlfriend did was super justified. Fuck shady/racist dealers. You guys are siding with one!?!?!?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    You're telling us your "mind is hazy?"

actions speaks louder than words...oh by the way I'm not into banning guzzo. NO WAY... shouldn't of broke the record..than added the condom...kind of dick...

but whatever...

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    shouldn't of broke the record..than added the condom...kind of dick...

So is agreeing to send Priority, taking the money for it, and then sending Media.

So is saying you'll refund the difference, then not doing it.

So is grading an unplayable record with a chip out of it "VG+"
    and asking $200 for it.

So is using racist slurs over a record trade dispute.

I mean, I realize people on here hate Adam no matter what,
    but this other dude just looks like a total racist asshole
    jackoff ... I would bet everything I have that if the same exact story
    were told but involved a different Strutter than Adam, people would think
    it was great and hilarious what he did. Believe that.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Not defending breaking the record/condom return but fuck a motherfucker who sends some racist, hitler ass shit on some fuck you, harassment gig. That shit is WRONG.

• I mean, I realize people on here hate Adam no matter what,
    but this other dude just looks like a total racist asshole
    jackoff ... I would bet everything I have that if the same exact story
    were told but involved a different Strutter than Adam, people would think
    it was great and hilarious what he did. Believe that.

I don't doubt this one bit.

This thread is a complete mess. I think in the end folks that hated me had another platform to spout their hate for me on, dudes that were cool with me supported and I thank them for that.

yeah I added a condom to the package, I don't understand why this is considered such a over the top move. Dude should be glad to get a free one (by the way for those that were wondering it was unused). It was symbolic of the way I felt I was fucked over by this dude. once again he sold me a broken record. Texas dudes that know Kyle Humphries and were offered the LP can tell you what its condition was before the crack.
    If someone sold you an already busted LP for $175 plus priority shipping and then sent it to you over a month later media and lied about refunding you the difference, not to mention the condition you might feel fucked too.

Dizzy:[/b] the girl in question was indeed the one you met over at Thes's house.

Noz:[/b] I'm kinda dissapointed that youre calling for my bannishment, I've bought records off you in the past and we never had issues.

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts
    I say ban Guzzo, and Dabney Soulman and Adam Klein.

I second this motion.

has the strut gone crazy? Guzzo is good peoples. I think what he/his girlfriend did was super justified. Fuck shady/racist dealers. You guys are siding with one!?!?!?

I concur wholeheartedly.

it's just unethical. sugar coat it all you want. Yea what the other guy did is wrong too. So I guess what I'm saying is maybe you two shouldn't do business anymore.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I'm with Guzzo. Until someone shows me a Blind Date episode starring Highcontrast, Guzzo is the man.

My only advice to Guzzo for the future: don't become the monster so the monster will not break you.

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    Ok ok. i have been reading along on the sidelines and i know part of this whole situation revolves around the priority / media things, however let me just pose a question and see if it changes anything.

if this had happened at a record show and Kyle was a dealer and Guzzo was buying....granted looking at the record he wouldn't have bought it in the condition, but just suppose for whatever reason this happened in person and not in outer space where would we be at?

i don't know why i am making this thread even longer but i am genuinely curious about the breaking of the record and the racial stuff, in person, in front of other people. i know racist stuff is enough to bring something to blows, but there would be so much mediation with other people around, would it have even gone this far? Again i know he wouldn't have bought the thing, but thats not to say that no one ever tried or did pull a fast one on somebody at a show....maybe flipping an Reish as an OG as was the question Thes brought up a couple weeks ago.

Asking. Saying.

PS handing someone a condom as a diss / statement in person seems pretty damn funny to me.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    Ok ok. i have been reading along on the sidelines and i know part of this whole situation revolves around the priority / media things, however let me just pose a question and see if it changes anything.

if this had happened at a record show and Kyle was a dealer and Guzzo was buying....granted looking at the record he wouldn't have bought it in the condition, but just suppose for whatever reason this happened in person and not in outer space where would we be at?

i don't know why i am making this thread even longer but i am genuinely curious about the breaking of the record and the racial stuff, in person, in front of other people. i know racist stuff is enough to bring something to blows, but there would be so much mediation with other people around, would it have even gone this far? Again i know he wouldn't have bought the thing, but thats not to say that no one ever tried or did pull a fast one on somebody at a show....maybe flipping an Reish as an OG as was the question Thes brought up a couple weeks ago.

Asking. Saying.

PS handing someone a condom as a diss / statement in person seems pretty damn funny to me.

I don't see the parallel here; so many of the things that are unique to this situation BECAUSE it was not an in-person transaction: the bad grading, the delayed shipping, the need for email and aim communication (notoriously iffy in emotional matters, which this became after the skated record and almost $200 were exchanged), racial slurs, etc.

So, basically, if we take all those things out of this situation, would it have ended differently? ABSOLUTELY. If the motherfucker had just sent a decent record in the first place, we wouldn't be having this conversation. But, this is what happened, so it is what we're talking about.

• takotako 50 Posts
    I'm with Guzzo. Guzzo is the man.

• takotako 50 Posts
    If the motherfucker had just sent a decent record in the first place, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

• Mel_GibsonMel_Gibson 664 Posts

For it to be an effective diss in person, one would have to shoot the condom off their thumb at the other person like a rubber band.

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    If the motherfucker had just sent a decent record in the first place, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

The whole thing seems to be "bad looks" as the kids say. I'm not defending anybody. But it's surprising the number of people who are defending guzzo here, especially considering he's known to be go nuts on anything race-related.

I get a record or two a month that isn't "decent" or VG+ enough AND I deal with money grubbing assholes. No reason to fly off the handle and report them to soulstrut, have my wife break the record, and send it back with a condom. Shit is ridiculous and childish. But so is AIM bombing with racial epithets.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Noz:[/b] I'm kinda dissapointed that youre calling for my bannishment, I've bought records off you in the past and we never had issues.

You hinder my ability to talk about rap music here.

However I would do business with you again.

• jazzercismjazzercism 838 Posts
    I think someone needs to condense this entire debacle into a nice BombayTV clip.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    I think someone needs to condense this entire debacle into a nice BombayTV clip.

Hell yes.

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts

You hinder my ability to talk about rap music here.

Show me someone who doesn't? Between the armchair politicians, amateur sociologists, and random ass dudes who post here, there's no room for talking about rap music or music period. People get all excited over these crappy threads, blow their loads & then they ain't got the energy left to talk music.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Ban us all and let God sort it out.

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts
    Ban us all and let God sort it out.

That's my point. You can't single out Guzzo no matter how emo/dramatic/wacked out he is because he's just going with the flow.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    yeh but its friday!

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/play_uk.php?id=1274864

• fishmongerfunkfishmongerfunk 4,154 Posts
    for all those coming to soulstrut in the past year or so could someone please post that blind date shit?

I'd like to see that...

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Where did you find that clip?! Moose-Head, fuck, that was amazing.