guzzo slanted that story worse than fox news *DELETED*

highcontrasthighcontrast 21 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
Post deleted by dCastillo

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    His girlfriend smashed the record after you IM'd him anti-semetic remarks.

• should I point out the exagerations or just let your reputation as a "dealer" speak for itself?

btw funny how you bring up fox news, maybe you'd like to share with everyone how you said they are part of the zionist jew media, just like me

• His girlfriend smashed the record after you IM'd him anti-semetic remarks.

by the way records usually play on turntables when you spin them. this thing he sent me may have been able to do that at one time, but it was long before I had a chance to hold it.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    all intense and purpose.......

I'm gonna start using this in unique ways.

whatever comments i made to him regarding how he handled the situation and his religion/background...

So, I take it you're admitting to this?

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    .i repeat I REFUNDED THE MONEY BEFORE HE EVEN SENT THE RECORD BACK. done.

That was your first mistake.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    all intense and purpose.......

Nice...I've been looking for a new location. My 'yacht' was so boring.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    I don't know the original story of what went down, but that sounds like some foul shit that guzzo did, if it is true.

• His girlfriend smashed the record after you IM'd him anti-semetic remarks.

lol...you think his girlfriend smashed the record? and even if she did.....i REFUNDED his money, he has no moral right to smash a record that is no longer his. anti jew remarks were made because he got on soulstrut and bashed me and slanted a story in his favor, when in fact I REFUNDED HIS MONEY THE NEXT DAY!

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    this guy then cracks my record and sends it back to me with a condom inside to insinuate (sp?) "i got fucked".

The plot sickens.

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts
    anti jew remarks were made because he got on soulstrut and bashed me and slanted a story in his favor, when in fact I REFUNDED HIS MONEY THE NEXT DAY!

Irrespective of his behaviour, the "remarks" you made were obviously waaaay out of line, racism is inexcusable under any circumstance.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    this guy then cracks my record and sends it back to me with a condom inside to insinuate (sp?) "i got fucked by a caring person[/b]"

• I don't know the original story of what went down, but that sounds like some foul shit that guzzo did, if it is true.

I've posted the story before but for the sake of giving a second view here it is:

Kyle Humphries and I made a trade for a Don Blackman LP several months ago. I sent him the package and waited for his to arrive. After a few weeks he fed me some bullshit story about how he sent it to the wrong address and it came back return to sender. anyways after a month or so I finally got the record and it was as described.

down the road I get a instant message from Kyle offering me a James Mason LP for $200. After a while we agreed that $175 would be a fair price for a VG+ to VG++ copy of this album and I immediately sent him the dough plus money for priority shipping.

After 2 weeks of not getting the package and several kind inquiries he fed me another line of bullshit saying his girlfriend mailed it out or something and when it was sent it was done in media mail. I asked him for a refund on the difference between priority and media and he said he'd send it to me but never did. A couple weeks later it had still not arrived and I started asking strutters who lived near Kyle what the deal was with this guy, not one person vouched for him.

Finally, about a week or so after asking around the package arrives. The VG+ to VG++ record I had paid for was actually barely a G condition LP complete with chunks of vinyl missing from the disc. I see Kyle on AIM and say the LP isn't in the condition he described it as, he came back at me with some "it sounded VG+ when I played it".
    I asked for my money back and he got iffy with me saying he "didn't have the money anymore". Considering he had yanked my chain about condtion, method of shipping, refunding the shipping difference, not to mention all the other bullshit I went through with the Don Blackman I went on SS and put him on blast.

a couple days later, I was surprised, but he sent me the money back. Because I was pissed I decided to hold onto the record for a couple weeks before shipping. during that time he started sending me IM's from various screen names spitting out a whole lot of anti semetic shit.

During one of his tirades my girl was over my house and caught his shit. She knew how I had been fucked around with this LP and she straight up cracked it. I felt bad for all of 10 seconds before I came back to my senses and realized it was an unplayable record that he was more than likely to try to cheat someone else with. I added the condom to the package in homage to BeardedD and sent the package on its way.

I stand by it all and have no remorse for the breaking of an already broken LP or for speaking up on Kyles record selling practices. I know he's tried to burn others here on soulstrut and I'm sure had his rep not been brought to attention on this board he'd still be doing it.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    a couple days later... he sent me the money back. Because I was pissed I decided to hold onto the record for a couple weeks before shipping

Just to play devil's advocate here - that would piss me off.
    Not condoning (by any means) what he said to you, but it's no wonder he talked shit after sending your money back days after your complaint and then waiting weeks for what was, at that point, his.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    someone plaese to make a "Let's trade!"[/b] graemlin with this:

Thanks in advance

• a couple days later... he sent me the money back. Because I was pissed I decided to hold onto the record for a couple weeks before shipping

Not condoning (by any means) what he said to you, but it's no wonder he talked shit after sending your money back days after your complaint and then waiting weeks for what was, at that point, his.

yeah in retrospect this was the one move in all of this I am not so proud about. It was done in a "lets see how much you like it" frame of mind.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    someone plaese to make a "Let's trade!"[/b] graemlin with this:

Thanks in advance

a couple days later... he sent me the money back. Because I was pissed I decided to hold onto the record for a couple weeks before shipping

The problem is that once you've yanked people around, you kind of don't have a leg to stand on in getting pissed off. I just look at this as someone whose shitty business practices finally caught up to him; then, he flew off the racist handle, and got his comeupance (sp?).

If you want to avoid this? Grade records fairly; send things with the speed YOU promise as a seller; send things efficiently; if you send things late, let the buyer know ASAP (not after numerous emails); and, if after you've committed all the above sins, DON'T FOLLOW IT UP WITH A RACIST ANTI-SEMITIC TIRADE. There are so many avoidable fuck ups here that I ran out of sympathy long ago.

• mojoworkinmojoworkin 283 Posts
    Wow, you really need to check tha 'Strut more often, hommie. Didn't all this shit go down eons ago?

Next you'll be telling us about that hot new 'Tyra From Saigon' thread!

Wow, you really need to check tha 'Strut more often, hommie. Didn't all this shit go down eons ago?

Moi? Yeah, this is old news. But, new every time it comes up (which has been at least twice since I joined in January.)

While we're chatting...do you think that Young Jeezy album is a Classic?

• FunkyFlatulentFunkyFlatulent 1,106 Posts
    I'm glad it's not just me that thinks being bashed on soulstrut calls for racism.

Seriously. I would have smashed your face into 50 pieces and kept your record.

You're lucky you got pieces of the record back you pussy.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    she shouldn't of broke the record....

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    you shouldn't of broke the record....

...or skeeted in the sleeve.

• you shouldn't of broke the record....

...or skeeted in the sleeve.

double true

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    This is just silly. Note to self; don't do business with either of these people.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    where the hell is this rant coming from?????

• Mel_GibsonMel_Gibson 664 Posts
    Worst looks of the year so far.

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    Worst looks of the year so far.

Enough to go around to both parties...

• mojoworkinmojoworkin 283 Posts

Moi? Yeah, this is old news. But, new every time it comes up (which has been at least twice since I joined in January.)

While we're chatting...do you think that Young Jeezy album is a Classic?

Not you, 'highcontrast'!