guzzo slanted that story worse than fox news *DELETED*

Comments

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts

If anyone would PM both person's ebay handles so I can block them I'd appreciate it.

For those of you that want to pass judgement on me because of my action please put yourself in the position of being ripped once, having that same person try to hustle you again and all you want is to get your money back and conclude whatever fucked up business you found yourself in.

I don't wanna pass judgement, I just wanna know yer ebay id...

tell you what, send me your Ebay ID and I'll be sure not to bid on your auctions, cool?

Same as here.
    I wasn't being serious in a serious way.
    But I always find it interesting when people do impulsive things without an apology.

Was dude trying to defraud you? Sounds like he was.
    Did dude give back the money? You said he did.
    Was dude wrong in getting racial? Check, check and check.

I agree with every fact you've put forth, but not being in control of your own actions is some seriously foul shit. People come up with excuses everyday why they do what they do, but that doesn't make it right. Whether the item was misrepresented or not, the minute he gave you the money it wasn't yours anymore. Period. That's business. I'm not an OG around here, but I think you're above the move regardless of dude's foulness.

Sayin'.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts

If anyone would PM both person's ebay handles so I can block them I'd appreciate it.

For those of you that want to pass judgement on me because of my action please put yourself in the position of being ripped once, having that same person try to hustle you again and all you want is to get your money back and conclude whatever fucked up business you found yourself in.

I don't wanna pass judgement, I just wanna know yer ebay id...

How does that saying go? Fool Me Once Shame on you, fool me twice? Shame on You...

Saying.

• UMADUMAD 187 Posts
    Most people on here also know there is my guzzo character and then there is Adam.

Please tell me this is a joke.

Then who is Dabney_Soulman? Does he only "exist" to further clutter the board with your narcissism?

Moral of the story:

1. Kyle Humphries is probably not a very nice guy, and I would not have him over for dinner.

2. Guzzo is the WORST thing about Soulstrut. Period. End of story. I feel like every fuckin thread on this board turns into the "Guzzo Show". I say ban Guzzo, and Dabney Soulman and Adam Klein.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

I agree with every fact you've put forth, but not being in control of your own actions is some seriously foul shit.

Well, if you take a minute to read the whole story, it was not Guzzo who broke the record. It was her girlfriend, who, for all we know, could be Guzzo himself wearing a wig. Multiple personalities work like that. We can not blame Guzzo.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts

I agree with every fact you've put forth, but not being in control of your own actions is some seriously foul shit.

Well, if you take a minute to read the whole story, it was not Guzzo who broke the record. It was her girlfriend, who, for all we know, could be Guzzo himself wearing a wig. Multiple personalities work like that. We can not blame Guzzo.

Oh, I read it, but not sure how that absolves him of some of the guilt. If I borrow something from you and it's broken in my house, do you write it off or expect a little responsibility from me?

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

OH SNAP! LOL! HAAAAAAA!!!

JLR is as usual!

• Same as here.
    I wasn't being serious in a serious way.
    But I always find it interesting when people do impulsive things without an apology.

admittedly holding the LP for a couple after he begrudgingly gave me my money back
    was a bad move on my part and was mostly motivated by my frustration at the second big LP delay both of which were backed up with excuses and no apologies.

Was dude trying to defraud you? Sounds like he was
    Did dude give back the money? You said he did.
    Was dude wrong in getting racial? Check, check and check.

you got it right, however don't forget to add in that he gave me my money back only after I wrote about the issue here on soulstrut, and before I got to the point of publicly announcing his actios I had spoken with soulstrutters local to his area for help.

I agree with every fact you've put forth, but not being in control of your own actions is some seriously foul shit. People come up with excuses everyday why they do what they do, but that doesn't make it right. Whether the item was misrepresented or not, the minute he gave you the money it wasn't yours anymore. Period. That's business. I'm not an OG around here, but I think you're above the move regardless of dude's foulness.

agreed and I've admitted my faults in this whole debacle. I hate that people now associate a private buy I was stupid enough to do with a guy that has a terrible sellers rep with my ebay buying/selling. I've done plenty of buys with other strutters and never had an issue.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I feel like every fuckin thread on this board turns into the "Guzzo Show".

DAMN!! The Rockadelic Show was cancelled ????????

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts
    Most people on here also know there is my guzzo character and then there is Adam.

"I'm not a maniac, but I play one on Soulstrut."

• dayday 9,611 Posts

*can someone hook up a "STOP THE INSANITY!" graemlin with this, plaese?

• I feel like every fuckin thread on this board turns into the "Guzzo Show".
    And this has to be my favorite episode yet!

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    I say ban Guzzo, and Dabney Soulman and Adam Klein.

I second this motion.

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    I say ban Guzzo, and Dabney Soulman and Adam Klein.

I second this motion.

has the strut gone crazy? Guzzo is good peoples. I think what he/his girlfriend did was super justified. Fuck shady/racist dealers. You guys are siding with one!?!?!?

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    wait...i'm lost

was the record smashed before or after the racist remarks were made ?

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

If you ban Guzzo ban me too!

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts

If you ban Guzzo ban me too!

And me...

(may this lead to the inspirational movie scene where we all stand up and say "I am Spartacus!")

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Oh captain, my captain?

Oh captain, my captain?

man, i hate that movie. let's not re-enact that scene.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I thought he was referring to Walt Whitman.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Oh captain, my captain?

Infamy, infamy, they've all got it infamy.

Why the fuck does Guzzo need a ban for this? At very least he's given a heads up to all Jewish record collectors who prefer VG+ or better. This is not a ban thread, this is more about rubbernecking.

wait...i'm lost

ah. yes. whitman.

i thought he was refering to dead poet's society. which sucked.

but, its late and i'm drunk and my powers of literary recognition have been sapped by beer.

(insert shakespearean drinking quote. most likely pertaining to falstaff.)

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    wait...i'm lost

After

wait...i'm lost

After

Thank you

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    wait...i'm lost

Dude was PMing him all this nazi shit and his GF saw it and asked what was going on and then she smashed that shit.

This may have been the nice jewish girl i met on new years?

I think the condom thing is funny. The real question is... was it one that you had laying around or did you have the idea and then actually go to the store and buy it?

If I had gone to the store I would have bought the super king XXL size, just in case shit got called out on soulstrut. like this thread.

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    yeah... was the condom in MINT condition???... or was it a VG used one?

yeah... was the condom in MINT condition???... or was it a VG used one?

Dude, what used condom is in VG condition? Different scale. Once them shits are opened, straight to Poor-, or James Mason from Highcontrast condition.

edit: remembered 'highcontrast' was that dudes name.

• Mel_GibsonMel_Gibson 664 Posts
    MINT? Unopened condom in the mail = a gift, not an insult.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

This is a very good point.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

This is a very good point.

So mint choc chip then?